Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAWQ - INVESTING COSTS NOTHING - Universal Wallet / AI trading / dawq.org  (Read 3351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DawQ (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:46:42 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 03:19:54 AM by DawQ

DAWQ
----------------------------------------------------------
INVESTING COSTS NOTHING
----------------------------------------------------------
www.dawq.org

INTRODUCTION

DAWQ is a cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS) multi-currency crypto wallet that supports
Bitcoin, Ethereum, as well as other altcoins a tokens - PoS, PoW and ERC20.

With this wallet, we round the decimals down on every transaction you make.
For example, if you deposit 1.01 Ethereum in your DAWQ wallet, we will keep a percentage that goes into a pool/bank,
most likely 0.01 ETH in this case.
Like if you receive 0.3521 BTC in your DAWQ wallet, we will take 0.0021 BTC and add it to the pool.
And we do this to every user of the DAWQ wallet - that, keep in mind, can hold any coin or token.

This pool of crypto change - as we call them - is used by our Trading bots to buy cryptocurrencies
at the best moment possible. We use AI to figure out patterns of search trends, keywords, Twitter mentions,
slack groups
, etc. Our trading bots will then diversify the whole pool of crypto change into smart investments:
coins relatively unknown, with low market cap, in few exchanges, and with strong buy signals detected by Technical Analysis.

The timing of return on investments can be chosen by each individual that has a DAWQ wallet,
although longer periods have higher chances of ROI: x10, x20, x100 or even x1000.
One can also decide how risky should his penny investments be: aggressive or safe.

At the end of each cycle - week, month, year, determined by each user - the revenue will enter the DAWQ
wallet again and it will have an atomic swap option (to exchange to BTC, ETH or other coins) or the chance
to keep them in a vault, in the hope that its value will rise even more.
However, funds will never be time locked and will always be accessible.

In the event of a market loss, users should keep in mind they only lose small amounts of cryptocurrency.
We aim at coins that are cheap and with huge potential - providing then for huge gains and small losses.

$DAWQ TOKEN

DAWQ wallet is powered by an Ethereum blockchain based ERC20 token: $DAWQ.
There will be a max supply of 1,000,000 DAWQ tokens, the first 10,000 at a discount of 30%, thus at a fixed $1 rate each - and the rest at $1.3 rate per token. 90,000 tokens will be reserved in cold storage for the team for future development.

WHITEPAPER/ ROADMAP

Both detailed whitepaper and long term roadmap are yet to be released.
We are currently busy with it in order to bring a solid plan to all potential investors.

PROMO VIDEO

A small intro video on $DAWQ

(click to play)

CONTACTS

Email
Telegram Group
Facebook
Twitter

This thread is moderated to avoid unnecessary trolling.
Opinions are welcome and not censured. However, obvious attempts at needless disruption
will be removed and saved by screenshot as a proof.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tegah112

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

This is awesome! And am not gonna miss out from the pre-sale and gonna grab the chances! Good luck all

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat[/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.
mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:35:43 PM

you wellcome here DAWQ like the token symbol
artpetro

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

The project has impressed. We wait for successful realization

DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:02:02 PM

I am happy to support you guys.Project is interesting
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

Sorry I still can't get it. So what is this DAWQ? Is it a cryptocurrency wallet or cryptocurrency investment platform?
I don't understand why a wallet can be a fund manager.

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:22:58 PM

when open ico selling/pre-sale
any bounty or airdrop dev
FreezyDiggi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

How is the legal side of this project? Wouldn't you guys count as an investment fund and be required to follow strict regulations ?
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:32 PM

How is the legal side of this project? Wouldn't you guys count as an investment fund and be required to follow strict regulations ?

DAWQ is, first of all, a wallet, cross-platform. Users will have the option of disregarding small fees, a percentage of their liking, that would go into possible future rewards. A bit like staking, without staking - and with any coin(s) possible.
FreezyDiggi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:45 PM

DAWQ is, first of all, a wallet, cross-platform. Users will have the option of disregarding small fees, a percentage of their liking, that would go into possible future rewards. A bit like staking, without staking - and with any coin(s) possible.

I understand that. But besides being a wallet it will be a platform to invest money, not important how small that invest part is. So you would qualify as an investment fund in most countries. How do you plan to adress this issue? Will you try to get liceneces or do you have another solution for this?
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:48:11 PM

I understand that. But besides being a wallet it will be a platform to invest money, not important how small that invest part is. So you would qualify as an investment fund in most countries. How do you plan to adress this issue? Will you try to get liceneces or do you have another solution for this?

It is not an investment fund. Say that the user can choose what fee he wants to use the wallet. 0%, 1%, 5%. At the end of the week, month, year, DAWQ will either give nothing to the user, or a bonus for being a loyal customer. Either way, that percentage chosen is lost by definition which means it cannot be an investment fund - so no, we don't need to deal with licenses for it.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

very good project well done i told about this project with my friends
FreezyDiggi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

It is not an investment fund. Say that the user can choose what fee he wants to use the wallet. 0%, 1%, 5%. At the end of the week, month, year, DAWQ will either give nothing to the user, or a bonus for being a loyal customer. Either way, that percentage chosen is lost by definition which means it cannot be an investment fund - so no, we don't need to deal with licenses for it.

what does it mean "it's lost by definiton" ?

INVESTING COSTS NOTHING
DAWQ is here to turn your digital change into high return crypto investments.

If it's not about investing than why do you advertise with it?
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

Hello there. I just filled out the form. I was afraid it was scam at first. but I reviewed the website. and I changed my skin. I directed my friends here. thanks
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:38:03 PM

I got acquainted with the idea of the project, I have not seen this before. I'm glad that I can join at the very beginning of the project and I will not miss my chance.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
harryclint

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:31:45 AM

I want to ask about about the trading bot. Will it be open-source for every one to check its legitimacy?
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:21 AM

I want to ask about about the trading bot. Will it be open-source for every one to check its legitimacy?

In truth there will be several bots, several for trading, others for trend analysis, search terms, hashtags, TA comparison, etc etc. And yes, it's all intended to be open-source.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:01:48 AM

Short-term roadmap:

Current
20th Sept - Pre-ICO registration with 75% discount (Pre-ICO)
-
23rd Sept - Twitter and Bitcointalk Campaigns (Marketing/Airdrop)
25th Sept - General Project Presentation - Token specs - ANN thread (Marketing/Development)
27th Sept - Roadmap Presentation (Development)
29th Sept - Whitepaper Presentation (Development)
01st  Oct  - 50% Discount Registration Opens (Pre-ICO)
03rd  Oct  - Official DAWQ Dashboard Mockups Revealed (Development)
05th  Oct  - Registration reduced to 25% discount (Pre-ICO)
07th  Oct  - Pre-ICO registration closed (Pre-ICO)
08th  Oct  - Official ICO opens/Full project Presentation (ICO/Development)
28th  Oct  - ICO ends

More ICO details will be disclosed along the way.

To join the current Pre-ICO with 75% discount head to www.dawq.org enter your e-mail and invest 0.01BTC worth of BTC in trade for the equivalent in $DAWQ.
To join the current Airdrop Retweet, Follow and post your Twitter handle below.

Huh
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:57 AM

Huh

A lot has evolved and changed. That DAWQ is no longer the same. I did not delete posts for transparency.
llordheiros

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:21:38 AM

Catchy! Investing cost nothing
Will wait the growth of this [Suspicious link removed]dluck and kudos to the team!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: