Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28878 times)
fijrecob

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

Hello team! Tell me - did the bounty end or not? In the branch I see that new posts post.
PLEASE
The bounty has ended on April 24.
When bounty participants will receive reward ?
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

Hello team! Tell me - did the bounty end or not? In the branch I see that new posts post.
PLEASE
Bounty tokens will be distributed after the ICO.
tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

PLEASE
Hello, Why did you decide to end a bounty campaign before the ICO ended. How can we as a participant help the team to promote projects to investors? And, how far is hardcap achievement right now? Are you sure you will reach the target?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

PLEASE
Hello, Why did you decide to end a bounty campaign before the ICO ended. How can we as a participant help the team to promote projects to investors? And, how far is hardcap achievement right now? Are you sure you will reach the target?
We have planned the bounty campaign to last until April 24.
However, we have also extended our token sale without extending the bounty campaign (due to the fixed allocation % and the desire to ensure that every participant of the bounty campaign gets more tokens!).
You can check our ICO progress on our website!
Link: https://flux.fund
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

What are the advantages of your decentralized gaming platform from other similar gaming projects working on the blockchain? Do game developers get a reward for placing their games on your platform?
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

What are the advantages of your decentralized gaming platform from other similar gaming projects working on the blockchain? Do game developers get a reward for placing their games on your platform?
Here are the advantages for the developers that FLUX offers:
easy registration process for opening accounts;
- quick verification of games;
- revenue from each game session;
- 0% commission for each game transaction for competitive games;
- 2% commission for each game transaction for non-competitive games;
- continuous support from the FLUX team;
- rapid audience growth due to tournaments organized by the FLUX team.

As for our pros compared to other projects, we hope this little extract will be a good answer for you!

FLUX is the first solution in the eSports market that provides decentralized interaction between gamers, viewers and the platform itself.

While some platforms offer their users one or two specific features only (e.g, GilGam or EtherSports), FLUX is an ecosystem that provides multi-level interactivity of the game process. Moreover, FLUX gives players numerous new channels to monetize cybersports achievements, unavailable on existing platforms.

Items economy
If you want to enhance your gaming experience, you can use FLUX’s advanced and secure Trading Platform that enables community members to trade items from different games using FLUX COINS. FirstBlood members do not have such an opportunity.

Streaming monetization
Live Streaming is one of the key features of FLUX. We offer a versatile system (both mobile and desktop) that will enable players profiting from winning competitive matches and tournaments, trading in-game objects, and conducting gameplay broadcasts.

Transparency and fairness
FLUX is secure and easy to use. Smart contracts ensure fair and transparent transactions within the platform. Thanks to our recent partnership with MoxyOne, participants can now use credit or debit cards for transparent and convenient transactions.

One of a kind crowdfunding platform!
Game developers can use FLUX crowdfunding platform to upload their games to the Developer Market and verify them. If a developer has raised funds to create their game using FLUX crowdfunding platform, part of the income is distributed among contributors as well.

ctgrana92

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Nice Coin
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

I think FLUX concept and approach is very unique and love the analysis on how both Developers, Players and Contributors can earn in this project, ability to sell in-game items, make custom skin or mod for the game will also give commission to both Developers and Contributors.
tengui

Activity: 545

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

PLEASE
However, we have also extended our token sale without extending the bounty campaign (due to the fixed allocation % and the desire to ensure that every participant of the bounty campaign gets more tokens!).
Over the last few days I monitored the development of the token sale from FLUX. But, there are things that make me confused, it looks like the achievement when I first saw it has reached 4000ETH more. But, now I again see the acquisition 3945.949505. why that thing could happen?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

PLEASE
Over the last few days I monitored the development of the token sale from FLUX. But, there are things that make me confused, it looks like the achievement when I first saw it has reached 4000ETH more. But, now I again see the acquisition 3945.949505. why that thing could happen?
FLUX is one of the few fully accredited ICOs which accepts fiat currency. The processing of fiat payments takes from 2 to 10 days. Given the volatility of the cryptocurrency in general, this is quite a long term. So the core of the issue is that the calculator in your personal account reflects changes on the cryptomarket constantly, but that doesn't synchronize with the fiat processing.
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Could you tell me please, what will I have to do to return an opportunity to complete the everyday tasks if I haven’t entered Flux for several days for some reason?
This information will be available closer to the release of the mentioned system.
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

how about with token unsold ? will burn or will send to all participant after ico end ?
We will burn all of the unsold tokens.
When u will pay for bounty
When token will be distribute of airdrop
We will start distributing FLUX tokens from the airdrop, bounty and referral campaigns after the ICO.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

the fees look impressive. on which exchanges will the token be traded? Do you already have an agreement with someone?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

the fees look impressive. on which exchanges will the token be traded? Do you already have an agreement with someone?
We can't disclose any specifics regarding exchanges before the token is tradable there.
fullspeedin

Activity: 624
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

recently the project Abbus collected more than 17 million dollars for the development of its project, as well as you it is connected with the game industry and I think that until it shows itself investors you will not attract

Informedd

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Why ?? Few days ago you said that after ICO in May.
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

Is that bounty cmpaign finished?
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

That’s an interesting option to raise funds for games development. By the way, will developers get funds in fiat currency?
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

Nice project with a unique concept with the unique concept I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/
FLUX-project

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

That’s an interesting option to raise funds for games development. By the way, will developers get funds in fiat currency?
Developers will get funds in FLUX tokens.
Is that bounty cmpaign finished?
Bounty campaign was finished on April 24, 2018.
Why ?? Few days ago you said that after ICO in May.
We made a statement about prolongation of the ICO back in April during the token sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: