Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:16:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23)  (Read 7755 times)
Cryptogenetic

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

Many experts believe that blockchain can actually help the financial system, but first it needs to see more successful examples of this application. I got acquainted with the blockchain technology that PerksCoin is creating. It is another matter. With the right approach it can make a lot of noise in the business world. My opinion is that you need to look from the side at new technologies and systems that guarantee liquidity and small volatility – just like the technology that CannaSOS is creating.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

Crowdholding is storming right now! 87% towards completion. I expect them to reach their goal in no time and get on the exchange they have already signed up to

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Playkey. Their cloud gaming platform already works.

Thank you for sharing, but this ICO ended on December 1, yet I will add to the list of projects whose ICO at the time when I heard about them are already ongoing or upcoming. But yes, Playkey has a working product and as I see the price of their token has already doubled.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

You did not specify an excellent Wabi project. They also have a working project. Thanks for the list..

I checked this project, but their ICO already ended on November 30.
And judging by the current price, the participants of this ICO made a good choice.
The price has already increased 19x since the end of the ICO.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

FireLotto is a very promising project which is already launched. https://firelotto.io/

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

there is in reality no reason for any of them to exist

all can be acheived with btc or one of the main cryptos

there are only a handful of real crypto projects the rest are start ups that could on get money off crypto fomo

This is your opinion, in a sense I understand it, but of course I don't agree with it.
This is an evolution and everyone has the right to exist in it, the question is what real benefits these projects bring to the crypto ecosystem and the world as a whole.

Lonsdayl

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

there is in reality no reason for any of them to exist

all can be acheived with btc or one of the main cryptos

there are only a handful of real crypto projects the rest are start ups that could on get money off crypto fomo

This is your opinion, in a sense I understand it, but of course I don't agree with it.
This is an evolution and everyone has the right to exist in it, the question is what real benefits these projects bring to the crypto ecosystem and the world as a whole.

I agree with you. For example, most people know about Amazon, but e-commerce platform always buy small services and companies to improve own possibilities. The same situation we can see in cryptoworld. The more companies we got, the more industry is developing.

AidenCasanova

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

just found about it and i think this is very helpfull
and also i hope you can give extra bonus to us with schedule date to enter exchange
because if we miss it, we can buy it soon after it enter the exchanger, usually price will drop and we can take buy position

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

VIB token just got listed on OKEx exchange.
https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874432-OKEx-Launches-SHOW-VIB-MOT-UTK-MAG

We can allready see some price correction.

Viberate (VIB)
$0,661444 USD (22.86%)
0.00004490 BTC (23.20%)
0.00055695 ETH (11.07%)

Become a part of @Viberate comunity and earn some money.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

This threat is great, thank you all for the inputs. Its really nice for people like me who work a lot at the time, and so i dont have time to pick the good ico out. Does anybody know something about sirin labs ico? They collect a lot of money, and i think they also have a smartphone created.

Hey, I'm glad that it's useful for you Smiley If you find projects with a work product that is not on this list, please, share with us here.
Regarding Sirin Labs, yes, it's quite a powerful project, which is developing the first blockchain smartphone and not only it.
But their ICO has already ended, they raised more than $150 million.

Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

A great selection, bro. If I could I would take part in each. It is very important to find the ico with the already running product.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Thanks for your sharing, although i am not gonna invest in ICO, I am not a risk-taker. >_<

You probably have iron nerves Smiley considering that some ICO projects show very steep results in development and growth, including prices.
But on the other hand, of course, I understand you, given how many scam projects now. Well, the community must learn to recognize such projects well and minimize investment risks. One way to do this, at my discretion, is to consider projects with an already working product. This of course doesn't guarantee that such projects are not a scam, but it can still minimize the risk.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Great list you got there. I know you must have carried out a thorough research on the above projects and verify that they really have a working product. But I think some projects like EthLend  (ICO ended) and even Envion would have made the list. All the same, nice job.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

I would add the bee token and polymath to the list.

The bee token is a decentralized Airbnb that charges zero commissions. They have a working proto already. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

Polymath is a platform for launching security token projects. Demo: https://polymath.network/wizard
btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

Hello Guys,

https://www.transcodium.com  please look into this if this fits the list. thanks.
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

Add eztoken as well! Great to see fast invest in there.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

Anybody heard about the world's first decentralized lead generation platform called Snovio? Because it is one of its kind, the value of token rises very fast from 0.01$ base price to .35$ as of this writing.

ICO is already finished and you can check their website here about what is their product is and how it works.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

Anybody heard about the world's first decentralized lead generation platform called Snovio? Because it is one of its kind, the value of token rises very fast from 0.01$ base price to .35$ as of this writing.

ICO is already finished and you can check their website here about what is their product is and how it works.
I missed the boat totally with SNOVIO which is a shame really. I saw someone post on this forum they became a millionaire just by getting some SNOVIO in the ICO and then it went up suddenly x 50 and they bought more on the way up and now they are millionaires. It can sometimes just take one coin to change a person's life. I am still waiting for this to happen to em as well lol.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

Nice list, I know GUTS, Indahash and pundix platforms.

Pundix has a post machine solution for the merchants. It will be amazing when the token sale starts. They already compalted the pre-sale last year.

As you know GUTS and IndaHash to date have completed their ICOs. We can say quite successfully.
Pundi ICO is yet to come and this is really a quite expected ICO and a really promising project.

By the way, I also took part in GUTS bounty campaign and given that I recently promoted the idea of ​​paying a mixed bounty payment (part in tokens, part in ETH) and I was pleasantly surprised when GUTS offered bounty members the option of choosing a payment method. 100% in ETH or 100% in GET tokens or mixed (% ratio to choose from). Now the participants vote and based on the results of the voting, GUTS team will take the final decision on the form of payments.

If someone is interested in this issue, here is the thread with the discussion and voting, initiated by me, regarding this issue.
The thread is quite informative, many comments are very interesting.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344753.0

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

btw gameflip is over, i did/do job for ins ecos, e-chat, pundix, so i could say those are good projects

Yes, indeed, Gameflip ICO has already ended. Earlier there was an end date for the ICO on January 29.
Apparently, something has changed.
Thank you for informing! Smiley

Btw, eChat extended its ICO by launching the third round. PundiX ICO is still waiting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: