Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23)  (Read 7737 times)
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Interesting topic! I like the CellBlocks product. They have the mobile app for prisoners. It will help those people to feel safer.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Interesting topic! I like the CellBlocks product. They have the mobile app for prisoners. It will help those people to feel safer.

One of the best bounties in my opinion is the bounty TokenGo very clear site with a bunch of possible tasks for which you get tokens and more plus there is a referral program. I strongly advise everyone Wink  And I even think you can invest because I think their coin is very promising.
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Just added a new project to the list - Essentia.
The project has been checked and I confirm the availability of the working product in the alpha version.
The date of the ICO was not announced yet.

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

Most of them are probably scam but for sure some of them have potential. You can also participate in airdrops, so you can "invest" withot risking your money. I participatet in the Marinecoin Airdrop a few weeks ago Their Airdrop is still going on but they changed it a bit. You can now claim 20000 MTC every day as long as there are MTC left.I am pretty sure that it will become more profitable in the nearer future since it really has potential: a dev-less, community based coin with zero fees. It is time tested, is a machine to machine system and works with artificial intelligence. Can also become great with iot.
Agree with you, airdrop is a good opportunities.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

The project has been checked and I confirm the availability of the working product in the alpha version.
There are a lot of ICO projects that have not been shown, perhaps too much, and it is very much to thank to list so many projects that we can get a quick and simple understanding of the running of some of the projects.
 Grin
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

This is a great and thans for creating this thread. I'm thinking that more and more ICO's will start to have a working product in 2018 as it grows investors confidence.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

TOP ICO with quality work is very and must be in a big project of course. ICO is like Policypal Network of course. The quality of the Project work is undoubtedly of the highest quality.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Amon ICO definitely has a working product in the alpha version already.. I like its simplicity and practicality.. There still 16 hours before its ending: https://amon.tech

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

What do you think about Cybermiles? Besides strong 100k+ community,  they just launched main net,  so this e-commerce for blockchain with buyers and sellers to be incentivised with CMT tokens via loyality program can be assumed as a working product.
Tomorrow on press conference they will discuss results and features of test net.  I would recommend to listen to their live broadcast. Cybermiles will introduce their team and vision. I believe that once they prove results of testnet, they should be in your list as finished ICO with working product
That coin been around for quite a while. There is a lot of coins that get popular though they don't do that much after they get listed.
That's not that case. It is listed for a long time and today Cybermiles has released product and presented it on conference with like 200 thousand of viewers. So I am pretty sure that it should rise in nearest future

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

There are a lot of ICO projects that have not been shown, perhaps too much, and it is very much to thank to list so many projects that we can get a quick and simple understanding of the running of some of the projects.
 Grin

You're welcome Smiley
I'm glad that you found it useful.
Btw, if you find projects with a working product that are not on this list, feel free to share with us Roll Eyes

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

This is a great and thans for creating this thread. I'm thinking that more and more ICO's will start to have a working product in 2018 as it grows investors confidence.

Yes, I agree with you and hope this thread contributes to this and I certainly don't intend to leave it Wink
Also I often emphasize this issue in my Twitter activity.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

What do you think about Cybermiles? Besides strong 100k+ community,  they just launched main net,  so this e-commerce for blockchain with buyers and sellers to be incentivised with CMT tokens via loyality program can be assumed as a working product.
Tomorrow on press conference they will discuss results and features of test net.  I would recommend to listen to their live broadcast. Cybermiles will introduce their team and vision. I believe that once they prove results of testnet, they should be in your list as finished ICO with working product

Thank you for sharing info. I have not heard about this project before, but it's already added to my checklist.
If it really matches the thread, I'll add it to the list Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

TOP ICO with quality work is very and must be in a big project of course. ICO is like Policypal Network of course. The quality of the Project work is undoubtedly of the highest quality.

Thank you for sharing. I will check this project in the near future.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Hey guys, tomorrow will be added  to the list two new projects with a working product that has been checked Smiley

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

I'm adding All About Me project to the list. It was checked and corresponds to the conditions of the thread.
The ICO is scheduled for the 4th quarter of 2018.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 07:58:33 AM by Crumple Cat

Hey guys, help me with finding new projects plzzzz. I understand that the market is bearish, but still they exist Smiley
I certainly scan the space all the time and update the list as I find and check worthy projects.

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

That coin been around for quite a while. There is a lot of coins that get popular though they don't do that much after they get listed.
That's not that case. It is listed for a long time and today Cybermiles has released product and presented it on conference with like 200 thousand of viewers. So I am pretty sure that it should rise in nearest future
In my country, Cybermiles is one of the ICO projects has many investors. I do not know exact which things about this project can develop for the future, but as far as I know, this project has a hype larger than any ICO project in my country, therefore, I am sure this project can not die by a reason easily as Centra.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

Thanks for the list, this one is very useful for the investors who want to invest.
Many scam ICO's causing many peoples afraid to invest their coins again.
i hope this information will help us.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Thanks for the list, this one is very useful for the investors who want to invest.
Many scam ICO's causing many peoples afraid to invest their coins again.
i hope this information will help us.

You're welcome Smiley I'm glad that you find this useful and you can count on updating this thread.
If you know or find projects with a working product that is not on this list, please share with us here.

aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

for last times from ico i could flag this one which is more profitable and will be strong in future , telcoin , sonder , dml , edenchain , sapient and may be tefood

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: