Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13889 times)
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

First thing you should do is study the basic things this will just take you days , And after that read news about bitcoin if you are really interested try to study the charts , trading system , Exchange platform , How to trade , then after that decide when you already want to invest or work in bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmerrifield9844

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

If you do not have the funds to invest, I recommend joining the Airdrop and Bounty campaigns to better understand this market.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

I will suggest if you are saying about earning then first of all you increase your activity and rank up to Jr. Member atleast so that you can join any of bounty campaigns or signature campaigns....Next you have rank up more to earn more...One thing is that without hardwork no one will give you money for free.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

There are still many opportunities in this market to get rich. You have learned a lot about blockchain, but I need to have a good understanding of this market and accumulate some investment experience. I believe that your choice of this industry must be the right choice. I hope that you can earn a lot of wealth from this industry.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

I'm sure your not a newbie anymore since your post is last November and most probably your earning and learning at the same time already. But for the benefits of newly comers, it's always best to read a lot of information from this forum. You will learn a lot from reading. Understand what you've read and apply it. Good luck to newbies and oldies out there. Happy earnings.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
reserter

Activity: 485

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

well, for a beginner, I think you certainly have to understand first on the crypto site, as often as you read and so on. so that you can make it easier to go to a bright future in the future.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

It is actually good to see some users that are excited to learn more about Cryptocurrency and maybe not Crypto but the technology behind it which is Blockchain Technology. Mining is the first thing that came into my mind when i did not know how to earn money here in the Industry but while reading through some sections in the forum, i saw that there are a lot of opportunities in which i can learn and earn at the same time. As a newbie, learning is the best way to earn more because as your knowledge increases, you can think of ways on how to get opportunities that may lead to profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
reserter

Activity: 485

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

It is actually good to see some users that are excited to learn more about Cryptocurrency and maybe not Crypto but the technology behind it which is Blockchain Technology. Mining is the first thing that came into my mind when i did not know how to earn money here in the Industry but while reading through some sections in the forum, i saw that there are a lot of opportunities in which i can learn and earn at the same time. As a newbie, learning is the best way to earn more because as your knowledge increases, you can think of ways on how to get opportunities that may lead to profit.

very appropriate. where all of our seniors have given such good motivation and I am sure that everyone here will help you and give each other the right knowledge. And it seems like this is too long a post
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

success for all of us!!
If you are a newbie, the best thing you can do at the beginning is to start posting and reading in the local boards. If it is in your own language, you may get to understand how things go on in here more easily. After being a newbie, try joining ICO's which may help you earn money depending on the rank you belong as of the moment.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
UncleScroogeMOS

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

With merit-system it will be super hard for newbie to move up in rank system. So best advice - learn read analyze study. Dont rush to post, to get merits or activity.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
nguyenthanhdat3

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

success for all of us!!

This is a risky market. Read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
alina_2001_12_01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

Educate yourself, study the white paper and samoobrazovyvalas. So far, the market has such a frightening trend, the best time to monitor what is happening and get, thanks to this, experience.
solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Ola Hueda, tbm compartilho a sua dúvida e sou novato aqui tbm, estou tentando aprender. Algumas coisas são confusas. Hj em dia há muita informação, não sei qual e o que seria melhor seguir. Tipo investir em BTC, ou em outra altcoin? Spigots? ou Mineração? e Sites de investimentos? Luckygames? enfim há muitas possibilidades queria saber qual a q dá mais retorno.
vantrongb025

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

In my Opinion, Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.

putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

success for all of us!!

If you want to get bitcoin and you are new, maybe you can follow the bounty that you will produce altcoin and you can exchange it for bitcoin. Because that method is the easiest in my opinion.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Welcome to bitcoin forum. Spend time and study. Get knowledge about cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology and ICO. know the rules of the Furum. you can start participating on Social media bounty campaign for now.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

Welcome to bitcoin forum. Spend time and study. Get knowledge about cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology and ICO. know the rules of the Furum. you can start participating on Social media bounty campaign for now.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

As a beginner, there are many things about Cryptocurrency that you must learn.
I'm sure if you read a lot about Cryptocurrency then you can get away to stay on Cryptocurrency and get a lot of profits.
I think if you want to get Bitcoin then there are several ways, namely following the bounty, mining Bitcoin.
If you are interested in mining then you must have a PC with sophisticated specifications in order to mine Bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

success for all of us!!
Have been wondering to, thanks for the question, whats the difference between newbie and jnr member and how do I register for bounty campaign
giggaman19

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Thanks for this amazing tread , have been having about crypto currency because have been hearing all sorts but also my friend just gave me some good news that without investing you can do some bounty campaign and make some money out it
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: