Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13891 times)
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

Well I can advice you to just study first. Learn what are the basics. What is Bitcoin and what is the purpose of it. What is the definition of blockchain and how does it works. Your friend spends time and effort to reach what she achieved now and to do that you must have that perseverance and dedication  she applied in this field. It can be very rewarding if you study it right. You are on the right track to have a better future. Just work on it and embrace this new technology. You can have many opportunities that will be opened to you. You can have the freedom to choice and make the most out of it. Just learn and enjoy what you do.

alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:42:47 AM

Firstly, if you want to buy bitcoin think first
Also there are a lot of altcoins about shared here beside bitcoin
You should read them thoroughly and research, then decide what you want to get

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

Welcome to the world of crypto! If you stay here at least for a month, you will fall in love with it. Now start with getting as much information about altcoins and Bitcoins as you can. You can buy a little bit crypto after and try to trade, but never loan money for it.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:30:07 PM

A newbie should first join a bitcointalk forum by registering and diligently make a constructive post at least twice a day.  Educate yourself by reading through forum discussions.  Being a member in bitcointalk gives you access to free airdrops.  Make sure too, that you have a facebook, twitter and a telegram account.  Having an android phone is an advantage too. Mobile phone gives you access to your account for an update or notification.  And lastly don't forget to have a ERC20 wallet---mine is myetherwallet.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

As a newbie try to understand first the basic rules then observe the ethics of the members and be polite always. Just keep on reading all the topics in forum  to be able to understand all the terms. welcome to the bitcoin talk.

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

You should consider to hone yourself in research, this crypto world is full of fantasies that you will discover yourself as you go along. Enhance your reseach skill, get involve in crypto-community and finally, you should love what you are doing. In terms of planning to invest in crypto, you should familiarize what is the pros and cns of every coin that will invest to, I recommend VERIFY ICO ( see https://verify.as ) You will find out what is valuable in this world and what is not thru research. Good luck in this field.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Now the best time has arrived.you can start from the beginning. Anything i can tell you with my capacity.

First you should learn everything beforeinvesting.

Whats btc
Whats alt
Whats blockchain
Whats eth
Whats ico
Etc

You should answer these questions before investing. If you can answer then you have knowledge about crypto. You research about topics.

After 3-6 months you the man

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

I personally think that since you fairly new within the cryptocurrency industry, you should first consider reading about cryptocurrencies, inform yourself about the differences between bitcoin, altcoins,ICOs and the blockchain itself. At the same time, you will be ranking up so that you can be able to participate in signature and social media campaigns and learn about different other ways of earning bitcoin such as writing articles, referrals, faucets and more.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

Just read and learn the basics here,cryptoworld is a huge community you need to learn things right before you succeed here.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:02 PM

Buy as much bitcoin as you can afford. Then work as hard as you can to make more money to buy more bitcoin all the while learning all you can about the cryptospace.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

When I was a newbie, I always read posts on altcoins discussion board and announcement board. I tried my best to know the rules of this world.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████