Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13891 times)
ethan9990

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

as a newbie be patience at all the time because as newbie you will dont have a chance to earn money but when your rank will rank up you will have a chance to earn many money.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

Welcome the Crypto world Brother.start as a little Fish and end it as a Whale.If You got money to invest , You can start with contributing to an Initital coin offering  first.good Inititial offering will give you a great ROI. You can invest 50% on the ICOs and other 50% to long hold btc and other alt coins.Only ICOs and long hodls will make You the Winner in Crypto.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

you need to carefully study the documentation of the project, in which you are going to invest. To study developers and administration. to find out in which projects they had previously participated. And assess the risks and prospects!
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

The first thing is to read the forum, understand the main ideas of the cryptocurrency, develop an account. Further depends on the availability of free money. If it is - buy currencies, deal with mining. If there is no money, take part in the bounty and the airdrops.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Start with training. It always affects everyone very well. If you are interested in investing in new alternative coins, then start to study them. Then you will learn how to find good projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
lala.gn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

As the Newbie, at least read a lot and looking for the information in this forum, and how the rules that apply in this forum, either create new articles or reply to someone's article
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Welcome to bitcoin, as a newbie, I also do not really understand to get bitcoin, because I have not reached the next level. The experience I know was originally done as a newbie, you have to read a lot about bitcoin, know the language term bitcoin, and make post to reply to various threads.

All that you do until going into the bitcoin hunting phase, with the aim of earning a lot of money.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

The creator is no longer a noob, and the theme is still alive!
It would be interesting to hear what the creator of the topic did in the end)
This will be useful for newbie)

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Read more further about bitcoin, you must know all the details for you to able to understand well the system here in forum. And lastly you must understand the question so that your answers fit to the question.And don't hesitate to ask question to the pioneer people here.

david0317

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

As a newbie you should do some research first, study and learn how crypto space works. Crypto world can give you lots of opportunities  yea sure it would've been much better if you have start earlier but it is never late and the crypto is still on his peak time and still have lots room for growth. There are bounties and campaign that you can earn cryptocurrencies. And if you have some money for investment it's much better but you need to learn where to invest right and or how to trade if you prefer scalping, daily or swing. Best of luck in your journey all i can say is that you're in a right path!
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

You're doing the right thing by asking questions, for sure! If you are into ICOs then a good place to start getting a solid grounding is by reading reviews of active and upcoming ICOs at trusted review sites like ICORate and ICO bench. Reading their reports, you can start to see the kinds of questions they are asking and the kind of analysis they are doing - you can start putting this into practice yourself... and so on. Twitter can be a mixed bag, but is a useful resource if you are discerning in who you follow.
Chasingaltsaround

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I am just really jumping on the alt train.  My strategy is basically to buy low market cap specials (good white paper, check for active businesses, and look at the team building the alts).  I hope this works for the most bang for my buck.  good luck and hopefully it will work for you too
e_rein

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Better late than never my friend. Just head to subforums and post some quality stuff. Overtime you will eventually reach higher rank, then you can join airdrop and or bounties according to your liking. And that's the simplest way you can make some nice addition to your pocket.

A N K O R U S  : Blockchain Asset-Backed Tokens
BE PART OF THE ICO : REGISTER NOW! (http://ankorus.org)
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?
Welcome to the bitcoin, you can start with buying the bitcoin now if you have funds, if you're not have it i suggest you can go with join the airdrop / bounty but with your rank now it's hard to join them. But just patience for 1 month to reach jr.member rank then you can join with them.

I agree with you, before I say welcome to bitcoin. if my experience, I will pursue the rating first to raise it after the rating is parallel we join the signature campaign and other projects to get the coffers we want.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

I'd recommend not really chasing the profit straightaway, gain experience, learn as you trade and then try investing more seriously.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

Welcome to the bitcoin, you can start with buying the bitcoin now if you have funds, if you're not have it i suggest you can go with join the airdrop / bounty but with your rank now it's hard to join them. But just patience for 1 month to reach jr.member rank then you can join with them.

I agree with you, before I say welcome to bitcoin. if my experience, I will pursue the rating first to raise it after the rating is parallel we join the signature campaign and other projects to get the coffers we want.

First try to understand the logic of bitcoin and blockchains. Then read many sources to understand exchange mechanisms. Then try to take a look at trading activities and trade on your own to make profit from the market.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Getting bitcoin is not a real problem get some money and buy, but it seems you want to get bitcoin without investing money and that is a little bit harder, the truth is that bitcoin is a currency and you can do the same you would do with a regular currency to get it, you could work for it, you could try to offer some skill or product for bitcoin, you could begin to trade or to invest in icos and wait for a long time.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Getting bitcoin is not a real problem get some money and buy, but it seems you want to get bitcoin without investing money and that is a little bit harder, the truth is that bitcoin is a currency and you can do the same you would do with a regular currency to get it, you could work for it, you could try to offer some skill or product for bitcoin, you could begin to trade or to invest in icos and wait for a long time.
for a newbie without having any knowledge I think big risk if their investments with the money/capital. Moreover, trade and investment in the ICOs that must be very understanding in analyzing a coin/projects.
I think newbies should take simple things, they have to learn to get free bitcoin, then those results made an experiment for investment. free way is currently pretty much like from the airdrop, a bounty is also very easy, if you have a blog or social media, you can get a good amount.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

success for all of us!!
I think you need to learn a lot about bitcoin to check the money from bitcoin. Not too hard to make money from bitcoin. It takes time to make money. You should ask those who have experience they will show you the best projects
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

There are a lot of things to do when you are still a Newbie. You can try and look for Bounty Campaigns but only if you are knowledgeable enough on how to join campaigns and know the risk surrounding it. You can read everything pinned in the Beginners and Help thread because all of those will become helpful for you to grow in this forum greatly and not cause anyone trouble. There are a lot of Alternate coins campaign that offer newbies a chance to gain something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: