Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:58:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin will FAIL  (Read 3249 times)
Coinanalysis.io (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:30:03 PM

Yeah its dead with 8 million USD volume per day and listed in many exchanges.  Roll Eyes

You noobs need to understand something, features mean shit unless they get used. Network effect is bigger than features.

Op just wants cheap Doge.

Op is pointing out that the hype is 100% "fake" and only due to a pump. Don't cry when it crashes.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:30:34 PM

Yeah its dead with 8 million USD volume per day and listed in many exchanges.  Roll Eyes

You noobs need to understand something, features mean shit unless they get used. Network effect is bigger than features.

Op is pointing out that the hype is 100% "fake" and only due to a pump. Don't cry when it crashes.

Nobodoy will cry if doge crashes. Becuase it's a hype one and if you're investing in it, you're taking the extreme risks and you can't cry after all. Doge is like gambling, you can either earn much or lose much in doge coin.
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

It's time to pump again

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/59ff178905ebc/
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

The Dogecoin is long dead. Solely the hype (because people pump it) keep it alive.

Here is a graph of their Github, it speaks for itself:

More graphs are here: https://coinanalysis.io/dogecoin/

Dogecoin is one of the top coin before so many altcoin is rising. I know three coin in the past like bitcoin, LTC and doge.
Its friend already going up so high but i dont see dogecoin has any future. I think fall again.

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

Some seeing the low price start to buy who knows what. Mostly beginners. I will say this that the objective reasons for growth are not present. Super technologies behind it are not. He is now very cheap and you can buy of course. And again he shot up to 120-160 sat. And make your X10 is quite real. But it will only be at the expense of Pampa and not because of explosive technologies

High risk high payoff
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

At first i saw doge coin will fail but when i see some one on twitter want to make doge great again. I think this coin will be doing very good. Its has huge community behind it and fast transaction. I believe doge more then i believe bitcoin cash. Doge is the hype coin but become big and biger.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

Nobodoy will cry if doge crashes. Becuase it's a hype one and if you're investing in it, you're taking the extreme risks and you can't cry after all. Doge is like gambling, you can either earn much or lose much in doge coin.

it's true investing money on doge is very risky .. not much news or info about this coin that can influence its price .. and in the mining doge very quickly compared to other coins this will make the price become like nuts

▔▔▔▔▔
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:44:33 AM

I'm surprised that my friend just bought 10,000 Dogecoins believing it will fly to the moon. The first time I saw Dogecoin was on Qoinpro website, and I just didn't invest anything in there. It's sad that this coin didn't grow much in value for years. I respect Dogecoin, but it is what it is. We got to accept the reality of this coin now.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

I'm surprised that my friend just bought 10,000 Dogecoins believing it will fly to the moon. The first time I saw Dogecoin was on Qoinpro website, and I just didn't invest anything in there. It's sad that this coin didn't grow much in value for years. I respect Dogecoin, but it is what it is. We got to accept the reality of this coin now.
Cryptocurrencies are "a bit zombie-like". It's very, very hard to kill a cryptocurrency.
As it stands today, dogecoin likely won’t see a technological death.
Long live Dogecoin.  Kiss
zinok474

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

DOGE its just a meme coin made for fun. Its weird how people continue to trade it. Coin without any project or plan, made just for fun. Also the creator of DOGE have said that was created for fun and was surprised how people started buying it.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

DOGE its just a meme coin made for fun. Its weird how people continue to trade it. Coin without any project or plan, made just for fun. Also the creator of DOGE have said that was created for fun and was surprised how people started buying it.

The coin grew only because of what people liked. It is a unique project that develops on its own. But I would not risk adding this coin to my investment portfolio

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

People forget how the founder (jack) messed up the coin's confidence. Plus the dogecoin tipbot exit scam hurt the community a lot
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

It at least is honest with its users) just hype nothing more) There are lot of bad coins that is lying about to the moon and super technology in them.

Coinanalysis.io (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

At first i saw doge coin will fail but when i see some one on twitter want to make doge great again. I think this coin will be doing very good. Its has huge community behind it and fast transaction. I believe doge more then i believe bitcoin cash. Doge is the hype coin but become big and biger.
No, thats just wrong. Have a look at Dash instead.

The Dogecoin hasn't been updated for three years - the devs are waiting for it to die.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

Obviously) But not now)
zinok474

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

The coin grew only because of what people liked. It is a unique project that develops on its own. But I would not risk adding this coin to my investment portfolio

Of course that a risky investment. (I don't really know if its a investment Cheesy) Doge has a great community and for this reason is still alive on the market,,, but most of people buy this coin to use the coins to tip on different forums.
If people wnat to invest in a coin with a very low value they can chose a lot of other low value coins on the market that have a growing plan and strtegy.
Cryptocollecter

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

I agree that it isn't going anywhere fast but I will still hold my 100k of coins as it was my first investment when I started crypto.
Who knows it might spike when crypto gets more mainstream and the investor size grows to 1%
YourCoinIsMine

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:53 AM

The Dogecoin is long dead. Solely the hype (because people pump it) keep it alive.

Here is a graph of their Github, it speaks for itself:

https://coinanalysis.io/wp-content/uploads/dogecoin_activity.png

More graphs are here: https://coinanalysis.io/dogecoin/

Incredibly yeas, they leaved it, they let the coin die.
I guess wasn't meant to last that much,  the coin is also worthless.
amado88

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

I think it's very sad, though. The community still needs dogecoin...
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

Dogecoin is not fail. However it can't develop likes other coins. Because it does not have any role in the economy. It is just released for fun
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: