Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin will FAIL  (Read 3249 times)
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

this coin must have a big rise this year, one important reason is that 2018 is dog year in China, and its price is low, new comers like this kind of coins

I like your way of thinking and I also agree. I appreciate the potential of the dogecoin and hope it will fly even higher.
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

Certainly. It is just a shit coin.  I have invest in it and I also lost my money. You should not invest in it. Let choose others such as Stellars, Cardano, Playkey,...
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

Dogecoin will faill soon so every investor whose just invest in it should sell this coin and invest in diffrent one as fast as he can.

kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

Dogecoin will faill soon so every investor whose just invest in it should sell this coin and invest in diffrent one as fast as he can.

Dogecoin is a good one for learning to pump and dump. But not for serious investment.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

as usual ...involuntary pump

and dump to where is come from.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I can say that I cannot predict anything about cryptocurrency because whenever there's dumping and pumping or corrections but nobody knows when it happen but instead we're just trying to conclude as we refer information in through graph values of market.
Dogecoin is a good coin but supply is huge and the main thing that attracts investors most is the cheapest price and other than that are those different reasons.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Actually, I hardly think Dogecoin has many investors. Just miners who hold and holders who look for more to hold. And that is a good thing for me about Dogecoin, the community does not care that it will never truly moon, and it may never be the banking future or the disruptive tech or the everything of crypto. Doge is an ideal, one of the few alts left with only the ideal to cling on. So yes, investors lose your coins and invest in another. Let us have the Doge you do not want.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

Maybe not now and if you're doing the math, a thousand Dogecoin isn't really that painful except for the hundreds of thousands but in my case as one of the thousands of Dogecoin holders, a hundred of thousand coins doesn't feel pain of ever it dips into the ground again. It doesn't matter to me due to its very cheap price per coin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

I was very much surprised today, when I looked at the price of this coin. I did not expect the pump. It's a pity that most recently I sold all my dogs. Yes, after such growth there will be a fall.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

I dont care about dogecoin because they wate my time of waiting tha the price will increase . I lose some some of my money in dogecoin and that's not good . I hope I will get again my capital when I bought dogecoin last few years ago. But I hope it will increase again .I dont care about the profit I eant to get first back my capital for this coin.
haha.... poor you when investing in Dogecoin. In my view, It is just a funny coin and it is valuess. there are thousands coins in the market and i dont understand why many people just talk about Dogecoin?
IMO some talk about it (just like LTC) since they use it for moving money between exchanges.

I regularly use Dogecoin for minor transactions. And I expect that Dogecoine will continue to grow in price this year and its capitalization will increase.
Utrine

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

I dont care about dogecoin because they wate my time of waiting tha the price will increase . I lose some some of my money in dogecoin and that's not good . I hope I will get again my capital when I bought dogecoin last few years ago. But I hope it will increase again .I dont care about the profit I eant to get first back my capital for this coin.
haha.... poor you when investing in Dogecoin. In my view, It is just a funny coin and it is valuess. there are thousands coins in the market and i dont understand why many people just talk about Dogecoin?
IMO some talk about it (just like LTC) since they use it for moving money between exchanges.

I regularly use Dogecoin for minor transactions. And I expect that Dogecoine will continue to grow in price this year and its capitalization will increase.

Can you buy things with Dogecoin?
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

If doge comes at very low prices, I can buy again. However, I can not get Doge with the majority of the capital. I think Doge's purchase is very risky.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

this is predicted for a stupid coins such as Doge. It was not released for any clear purpose. why can it exist in the market? i think we should choose a coin with good project to invest.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

In my opinion dogecoin will never fail Smiley On coinmarketcap are tons of shitcoins with no features and big price . Dogecoin is the first shitcoin with a right price . We can see dogecoin at $2-$3 this year . We just need to wait for bitcoin to be back at 25k.
Happy trading
Stronkcarry

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

doge will never fail, because it's the biggest meme on the market
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

No one can predict the exact future. Price fluctuation is not a good base to predict the future !!!!
DOGE is used mostly for cheap fee. I bought doge coins to transfer to the exchanges and then bought other coins because Transaction fee to send DOGE is only 2 DOGE. Very cheap and fast. compare to sending BTC, that can cost $10/transaction and hours to wait. Many big investors want DOGE and then convert to BTC
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

No one can predict the exact future. Price fluctuation is not a good base to predict the future !!!!
DOGE is used mostly for cheap fee. I bought doge coins to transfer to the exchanges and then bought other coins because Transaction fee to send DOGE is only 2 DOGE. Very cheap and fast. compare to sending BTC, that can cost $10/transaction and hours to wait. Many big investors want DOGE and then convert to BTC

thumbs up mountrock , True!

Coinanalysis.io (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

How about NANO for little transactions? No fees at all Smiley
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I have no idea how Dogecoin could survive all these years and bear markets and still keep the huge volume, fanboys are still in the boat. Everybody had big expectations in 2014, when Jamaican olympic bobsleigh team was funded with Dogecoin, but unfortunately they lost all their sports gear in the airport and there was no impact on the price. Probably the last major thing happened in Dogecoin years ago.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

The Dogecoin is long dead. Solely the hype (because people pump it) keep it alive.

Here is a graph of their Github, it speaks for itself:

More graphs are here: https://coinanalysis.io/dogecoin/
I think dogecoin has come to its end. Everything seems to have ended, Dogecoin has disappointed everyone. Despite its early appearance in the Crypto market, it has yet to develop.
It seems things have stopped working and Doge is falling terribly. Sell all the coins to save your money before Doge dies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: