Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

It is overall situation which is swallowing good updates and development apparently right now. On the other hand in this good thing is that only connected people who have real interest in success and future of project will know about the progress. Once the trend is reversed market will give positive response to the work achieved during this period.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Wish a lot of investor support your project when ICO will start!
I watched some projects and I can tell with confidence that investors seldom support projects. In the majority the main support proceeds from bounty-hunters.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 12:36:54 PM by 4p0l4k4y

I can see that this is a long term project. I think the whitepaper is no longer needed since all the details has already been displayed in the first page. May we know what is the current development of Nucleous Project? Will you also be attending the International Bitcoin Conference that will be held in Hyderabad India?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Well, just a remainig few days to go before the International Blockchain Congress will start its ICO into the crypto currency community. Hopefully this will become the largest congregation to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. And now, there are really lots of people just like me that is excited to th start coming ICO of Nucleus Vision.

Yes, many people are waiting for this conference, because many companies join the hands to attend the conference because how blockchain is changing the world with the economic growth and further development strategy in the form of transparency.

Definitely, because this is a big event which will be the government will also attend. What makes it more interesting is that the distinguished and speakers were all professionals as what is written in the website information.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

I have recently read about the upcoming international blockchain congress named Enbloc Media in India. Many of the Guest speakers there is from this project like Tim Draper and also Minister Of IT Government Of Telangana India. This will be an interesting gathering of a huge name in terms of blockchain platforms. For more information, you can view this one --> https://www.enbloc.media/
Yes. This kind of event in India will be a big and interesting kind as more businessmen, investors and all other crypto enthusiast are come together inorder to have a better discussion of blockchain technology. Hopefully, it will be a good way to make the Nucleus Vision platform be known and reocognized as one of the promising project here in crypto world.

Doubt it, the regulations on crypto across the world are being tightened thanks to the rampant money laundering shit that's going on lately with crypto.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Wow, the project will be at the International BlockChain Congress this is a very good sign. This inspires confidence in the development of the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?

Roadmap might seem "fine" but it's only true if the developers actually give a shit about the project and bother to actually stick to the roadmap in the first place
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 03:39:23 PM by vickycoin05

Well, just a remainig few days to go before the International Blockchain Congress will start its ICO into the crypto currency community. Hopefully this will become the largest congregation to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. And now, there are really lots of people just like me that is excited to th start coming ICO of Nucleus Vision.
This kind of events will make a big difference to crypto currency community. The Enbloc Media that will held in India and will be attended of many speakers will surely very interesting.The gathering of giant project is indication that blockchain community is widely spreading and famous not only in it's community but also to outside the blockchain market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Yes, many people are waiting for this conference, because many companies join the hands to attend the conference because how blockchain is changing the world with the economic growth and further development strategy in the form of transparency.

Definitely, because this is a big event which will be the government will also attend. What makes it more interesting is that the distinguished and speakers were all professionals as what is written in the website information.
The most awaited part will be the different speakers from huge projects will give the best way to make project success. This event will just a start that blockchain community is now slowly opening doors to outside world. Many will be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and most importantly this will be chance to increase the numbers of people might be interested to join us.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Enblock media making conference about cryptocurrencies & you are also joining as I know.so what are your plan  into  this conference related to your development?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

is this project Is still alive? I see negative dynamics that every day it's only falling , it seems like there are no good news at all...
Perhaps the team decided to resume the project and launch it again. But I flipped through the information and did not notice anything like that, but I still hope so.
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

is this project Is still alive? I see negative dynamics that every day it's only falling , it seems like there are no good news at all...
Perhaps the team decided to resume the project and launch it again. But I flipped through the information and did not notice anything like that, but I still hope so.

News always seems worse when markets are down. Its a good project but a very ambitious one. This will not be finished soon, but I think if they pull this off it'll be a multibillion dollar project

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

News always seems worse when markets are down. Its a good project but a very ambitious one. This will not be finished soon, but I think if they pull this off it'll be a multibillion dollar project
developers should work very hard on the project, so that it can achieve its goal and become a strong competitor for other platforms. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
I'm pretty sure many are excited about the IBC, which will happen on the 3rd and 4th of August this year. Hoping that it will really pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Not just in your country, but it can be a way of influencing others to know and value more about cryptos, International Blockchain Congress can be used as a way of giving more chance for a better future of cryptos.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

I hope that such actions as blockchain congress will introduce positive changes to the cryptoworld and at last cryptocurrencies finish the long correction. More decisions and many positive news are necessary in order that it happened.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: