Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54539 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

The road map is not detailed, but I think that changes and corrections will be made to it, which will make the project meaningful.
Actually there is a website that they are currently working on. That website will contain their detailed road map and more. So let's be patient for them to build the website as soon as possible.
It is essential to explore more in detail about nucleus vision its solutions enables retail brands around the world to build and execute a customer focused shopping experience that leverages data from both in-person and outline channels.
Yes, I agree with the swami, because the most important thing is how to study the project that would make up any opinion.
Anyway, who is swami? Ah, just forget it. The website looks better than yesterday, isn't it? It looks more live in my opinion.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

Good day fellows. I think that this project is rather a lucrative investment at the present time.
And there is. I also joined in and watch the development of the platform. But I have not yet invested in it, but I think that all the same it should be done.
DBrie

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.

Yeah, bought their token on Binance a few days ago. 450. Now there isn't to much motion up, but after IBC it might go up. Project has a great perspectives, hope they will be successful!  Wink
Kietzman_Diane

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Hello guys. I hope good luck for the plan. Engaging design, flawless business, attentive approach!
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

The price of Nucleus is following the market. And also some impatient bounty hunters selling their tokens which is an extra sell pressure on ncash. Try to find a dip at the moment (ncash/btc 0.00000220) but I think the drop of the price can continue. But still more than %40 profit for ICO investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.

Is the coin listed on any major exchange where they can dump though? Cause the weaker exchanges usually are utterly trash anyway to be of use
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

Is the coin listed on any major exchange where they can dump though? Cause the weaker exchanges usually are utterly trash anyway to be of use

ohh c'mon man what are you doing here. Are you serious?
Just go and check Binance.
By the way, even some small exchanges are useless, people can still dump their coins and tokens
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.

Yeah, bought their token on Binance a few days ago. 450. Now there isn't to much motion up, but after IBC it might go up. Project has a great perspectives, hope they will be successful!  Wink
Excellent! Say what you bought on Binance, I'll go too, look at how much I can get the project tokens, because it seems to me that everything will be just fine with the project! Thank you!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Excellent! Say what you bought on Binance, I'll go too, look at how much I can get the project tokens, because it seems to me that everything will be just fine with the project! Thank you!
I'm interested in the cost of tokens. I would like to calculate how many tokens I can get. I hope to hear the comment of the development team.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I'm interested in the cost of tokens. I would like to calculate how many tokens I can get. I hope to hear the comment of the development team.
What you wait for the comment from team? How do you think if the team answered each investor concerning deposits, they would have time for development?

Nguyen_Karl

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

It looks of this plan will be better in the near future! Pretty good vision, cerebral project, wondrous project!  Good luck fellows!
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Glad that crypto company earned recognition from retailers and government representatives! Let's see what happens with this conference https://www.enbloc.media/
BTCBTCBTC
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

What are the possible effect Enbloc.media conference can have on Nucleus Vision?
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Binance is a pretty shittty exchange thought, like it takes forever to detect changes and deposits take literally forever to be credited to your account
NucleousVision

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

Glad that crypto company earned recognition from retailers and government representatives! Let's see what happens with this conference https://www.enbloc.media/
BTCBTCBTC

Thank you, we appreciate that! Of course, we will publish an official conference report and about the work will be done, so stay tuned.  Wink
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Now the current status of the retail industry is seeing a rapid transformation, with The Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. And with this project, the Nucleus Vision will make an impact not only in the retail industry but also in connection with the crypto currency community to provide a better an creative solutions that will generate customer loyalty. Hoping this project will keep up progressing.
Same here. I hope that the team behind Nucleus Vision will be able to deliver and provide some innovative and effective ways to make the retail industry more close to cryptocurrency world. Because it can help for the betterment of bitcoin and all other altcoins to be recognized by all people especially to all businessmen around the world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
There may be a junk or a bug that is causing the platform, dev teams are currently working on he bugs and analyzing that may easiy get updated.
The believe that the team Nucleus will work on this and make a solution as soon as possible. Bugs is just a common to a project platform especially to the one that is only on its beginning and starting to find its way to adopt the way of life here in the crypto currency community. And Nucleus Vision are clearly striving on its way for the future of IoT and Retail industry.
Yes that is true and therefore I agree with your opinion as these issues need some time to get a right feedback to improve and debug the problem.
Nucleus even uses blockchain, sensors, data and intelligent anysis to create automatic solutions that generate customer loyalty. Their developers keenly priortize all bugs and bring an immediate fix.
Yeah, they highly prioritize the security of the costumers, they will retain their users through this, I hope people will see its potential sooner.

luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Good afternoon. You’re doing the great job, I think. Do you plan to create an app for your system?
SpearsChristopher

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

I have tested all the details of your idea and everything is really very useful!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Now the current status of the retail industry is seeing a rapid transformation, with The Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. And with this project, the Nucleus Vision will make an impact not only in the retail industry but also in connection with the crypto currency community to provide a better an creative solutions that will generate customer loyalty. Hoping this project will keep up progressing.
Same here. I hope that the team behind Nucleus Vision will be able to deliver and provide some innovative and effective ways to make the retail industry more close to cryptocurrency world. Because it can help for the betterment of bitcoin and all other altcoins to be recognized by all people especially to all businessmen around the world.

All in all the team must implement all their goals so that a lot of people will be encourage to support the project and at the same time increases its popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: