Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54537 times)
Ferleppmes

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

I expect this project will be useful! Flawless plan, a very promising website, informed design!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

The project has a serious basis, and I am sure that it will be thanks to it that it will be possible to realize all the conceived new stages.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.

i have received my rewards too, but i think i will hold my token until around 6 months, the team still build this project. I think this is promising project.

Did the ICO sale already end? What is the result then? Ow sorry I already browse coinmarketcap and they are already listed there the price of nucleus as of now is low for the holders you may want to wait for 1 month to sell your coins.
Yes, it is already ended. Why you hold only 1 month? Dude, this coin is full of potential in the future, you might be wanted to hold after a year to gain so many profits.

A lot of people do not hold for long anyway it's usually a few people that do hold. Well most projects become worthless after a while anyway so might aswell dump
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

I have remembered that I was registered in airdrop of this project. But for some reason I haven't received tokens. Whether can hear I the answer any of the command for it? Is here still such who has received nothing?

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I have remembered that I was registered in airdrop of this project. But for some reason I haven't received tokens. Whether can hear I the answer any of the command for it? Is here still such who has received nothing?

You are talking about which campaign because there is no active and I never heard about this. Can you explain in details than people will be able help you and maybe so many people missed this promo if there was.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

I liked the project, but what about the developers, I found very little about them, and what kind of work experience do they have at all?
I noticed the same thing but in the first page of this thread there are few  infor of them. I wish we could read some new details and informations about them. Well I think the team are in the process of arranging things on how it needs to be arranged. Maybe for next few days they will release vedio presentation with all the information of whole project team.
I hope, because it's important, from the knowledge of who the developers of the project depends much, at least just the attitude of the participants.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

The project is great, overall I am satisfied with the work and platform of the project. The deliberation of the project is well derive and I am grateful that many people supported this project.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

You are talking about which campaign because there is no active and I never heard about this. Can you explain in details than people will be able help you and maybe so many people missed this promo if there was.

NCASH bounty campaign concluded a long time ago. Afaik almost all received their payments. If not, try to reach team our via email, they are really fast on reply/support.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

The project is great, overall I am satisfied with the work and platform of the project. The deliberation of the project is well derive and I am grateful that many people supported this project.

I also think this is best time to fill our bags while the partnerships are growing and this project is getting wonderful shape. They are very active to raise awareness for this ecosystem and community is also supporting their good cause.
DearMe

Activity: 294

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

The team refused the tokensale because of the increased price of the etherium. And now the price of the etherium fell 2 times. Is the team enough money to develop?
Do you regret the decision?

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitalker

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

The team refused the tokensale because of the increased price of the etherium. And now the price of the etherium fell 2 times. Is the team enough money to develop?
and for how long did the team decide to postpone it? or do they think that in a falling market they will manage to sell more tokens?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

The project has a serious basis, and I am sure that it will be thanks to it that it will be possible to realize all the conceived new stages.

Definitely, because we are talking about serious assets which include huge amount of cryptos. This is the future of IoT which means that they make an advance predictions that cryptos will be more useful in the near future. Some companies are now getting to tokenize their business and probably nucleus platform will definitely has this features.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

I also think this is best time to fill our bags while the partnerships are growing and this project is getting wonderful shape. They are very active to raise awareness for this ecosystem and community is also supporting their good cause.

This team's positive attitude will help the project to grow well and to gain more popularity, also it will help them to gain more investors and supporters as time passes by. I will wait for more updates from the team soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Many people are complaining about the airdrop whether they will pay for the people who participated in the Airdrop. Whether they paid the Airdrop how many coins they allocated for the Airdrops.
Makka

Activity: 594

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Hello. I'd like to present Monopoly's refferal program.

This is a unique opportunity to earn some ETH without investing anything but your effort in spreading information about our project on the internet! Hard to believe? Well you have got to! We will reward everyone who attracts investors to Monopoly and helps our project develop with Ethereum, not just our project’s tokens!

♨️ How does it work?
You sign up on mnp.live, log into your personal account and receive a referral link. The next step would be advertising our project on your social media, blogs, forums, etc.
Every visit made through your referral link that ends in an MNP token purchase will yield you 10% of the money spent on the purchase in the cryptocurrency it was made with.
In other words, if your referral buys $100 worth of our project’s tokens, you receive a cashback of $10 to your account! It’s super simple! ETH will be sent to the wallet you enter in your personal account on our website!
Begin earning cryptocurrency today! Receive the maximum bonus on your token purchase and cashback from attracted investments! The amount you earn depends on you only!

*IMPORTANT NOTICE! Referral program does not apply to TRM conversion into MNP! Cashback is also not applied to these transactions.

How is your post got to do with Nucleus? Do you know that you can get a ban or a negative trust on your spams? Why not create your own thread for your Monopoly and ask for a promotional that is legally accepted in this forum? Smiley
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

The project is very fascinating and most of the blockchain community members are impressed about the whole project characteristics. Yes each day people are coming and asking the reviews about the project and people are very supportive to make this project a success.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Many people are complaining about the airdrop whether they will pay for the people who participated in the Airdrop. Whether they paid the Airdrop how many coins they allocated for the Airdrops.

Really? Maybe the team still calculating the % and the project is still on-going so maybe everything is not yet finalized. For now, all we can do is to wait for their further announcement.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

It seems we were not informed about you comments, can you kindly explain what exactly happened during the ico sale. Eth and other currencies are obviously not profiting but it seems I am not aware about the sale refusal.
Same here. I am a little bit confused on this info and it seems new to me because as what I have known, tokensales always go onwards no matter what happens to the crypto market. They need to continue sinced they need funds for the development of the platform and have a better function.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

I liked the project, but what about the developers, I found very little about them, and what kind of work experience do they have at all?
I noticed the same thing but in the first page of this thread there are few  infor of them. I wish we could read some new details and informations about them. Well I think the team are in the process of arranging things on how it needs to be arranged. Maybe for next few days they will release vedio presentation with all the information of whole project team.
I hope, because it's important, from the knowledge of who the developers of the project depends much, at least just the attitude of the participants.
I'm mostly of the same opinion that you, as for me the participants of the project are more important than investors.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

Dear Nucleus Vision's team, I heard that thanks to the angel investment of Tim Draper, you didn't arrange public sales because you already received enough money. Do you intend to raise additional funds for your project?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: