Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

This project is finally getting more potential and momentum as many people are recognising this very project.
I believe it already has potential in the first place, what is probably needed to do is how to promote the project more effectively, but I thinks there is nothing to worry.

Good, you described the template ICO. A lot of so called potential and "ability to be a hit if promoted". That is literally the most common thing here lol
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Still a long way to go for team nucleus, price has dropped but the project remains strong.
The project is fresh and is still in developing form, let's give the project more time to achieve its goal. As of today all coins like ETH and BTC are affected so as other projects like these. Im holding up my coins anyway.
They even require to consider many attributes like advertising, functionality, operations, monitoring activities etc and the market trend always proceed with changing there will be no fixed flow in trends so Nucleus vision also maintaining a back up.
I guess, it is really needed for a team to have a backed up plans incase the crypto market goes down. In such cases, they need to have a better strategy to convinced potential investors to invest on this project sinced this kind of situations is really hard to attract investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

Still a long way to go for team nucleus, price has dropped but the project remains strong.
The project is fresh and is still in developing form, let's give the project more time to achieve its goal. As of today all coins like ETH and BTC are affected so as other projects like these. Im holding up my coins anyway.

True, that is why as participants they should know what the right thing in a situation. Like this nucleus vision project, let us give them time to do their part because it is for the goodness of the project. Patience is very important in here.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.
I am surprised to people why they don't study information about the project which directly here and is written, is in black and white stated here that airdrop has come to the end for a long time. Or there were some prerequisites because of which you have asked a question concerning it?

People NEVER read the rules or anything similar. You gotta learn that early otherwise you'll suffer. It's the same in real life too and not just in BTT
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Nucleus Vision has big Market Capital that I recently saw in coinmarketcap but why is the price of the token very low to 0.013$ only? Its riding on the dumping of ETH and BTC?

Well, it definitely been also affected as what we can see in the market. On the other side, I think this is the time to buy some of their coins due to its price is very low. Also, the team keeps promoting their project for the benefits of their users and supporters.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.
I am surprised to people why they don't study information about the project which directly here and is written, is in black and white stated here that airdrop has come to the end for a long time. Or there were some prerequisites because of which you have asked a question concerning it?

People NEVER read the rules or anything similar. You gotta learn that early otherwise you'll suffer. It's the same in real life too and not just in BTT

Agree, because people thought that nucleus vision is a new project that is why they kept asking about the airdrops, or maybe the members are still hoping for more airdrops.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Agree, because people thought that nucleus vision is a new project that is why they kept asking about the airdrops, or maybe the members are still hoping for more airdrops.
It would be not an amazing way to get more airdrops since people now after an airdrop was just dumping and dumping until the coin has no price at all.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

It would be not an amazing way to get more airdrops since people now after an airdrop was just dumping and dumping until the coin has no price at all.
Yeah, I agree with you since most of the people here get their money just from the airdrop. I knew someone who can get almost 10000$ from an airdrop.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

When a project has a history, such a project is trusted more and accordingly it is easier to find the required amount for the continuation of the project.
Yeah you can trust this project.but this project need to more update about their plan & developers should develop their project to get interest from the investors & clients
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Could you specify, to you nothing was told by the administrator concerning perhaps future Airdrops or giveaways Nucleus? Whether there is such probability in the near future?

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

When is it planned to enter the stock exchanges with a loud name, on which large players are traded?
Lee Bi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

I hope this idea becomes a great advance! Absorbing idea, watchful results, faultless website!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

They even require to consider many attributes like advertising, functionality, operations, monitoring activities etc and the market trend always proceed with changing there will be no fixed flow in trends so Nucleus vision also maintaining a back up.
I guess, it is really needed for a team to have a backed up plans incase the crypto market goes down. In such cases, they need to have a better strategy to convinced potential investors to invest on this project sinced this kind of situations is really hard to attract investors.

The market for now is experiencing sudden drop of its value and Nucleus Vision is also affected. If we can understand the scenario, this is the perfect time to invest due to the price of the coin is much low so, to those who want to get good amount of profits now is the time to buy.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

I hope the projects related to the real sector, which I think the Internet Things will become more famous and will help the entire Crypto currency to become more stable.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

When is it planned to enter the stock exchanges with a loud name, on which large players are traded?

Well, I guess you will not get your answer till the token sale ends. You have a member account and must normally know that these kind of ICOs can not give any informations about exchange listings if the ICO is still going on.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Well, I guess you will not get your answer till the token sale ends. You have a member account and must normally know that these kind of ICOs can not give any informations about exchange listings if the ICO is still going on.

All rightly said, since such information is prohibited from disclosing the information exchange and such information is always not known to the public until the last moment. But I'm sure that this project will be able to add its own token to good and popular exchanges.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Yeah, I agree with you since most of the people here get their money just from the airdrop. I knew someone who can get almost 10000$ from an airdrop.
I did received a reward of 2000$ reward however it requires more efforts in terms of skills, such potential can easily help to gain rewards and this is a good opportunity to avail with Nucleus.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

All rightly said, since such information is prohibited from disclosing the information exchange and such information is always not known to the public until the last moment. But I'm sure that this project will be able to add its own token to good and popular exchanges.
of course, all the supporters of the project hope that the platform will work with the best exchangers. I hope that the developers will meet our expectations. But now it's too early to talk about it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

When a project has a history, such a project is trusted more and accordingly it is easier to find the required amount for the continuation of the project.
Yeah you can trust this project.but this project need to more update about their plan & developers should develop their project to get interest from the investors & clients
Agree, you can trust the project. It's just a matter of time before you can give your fully trust. The project is still on stage of progress we can expect more from the team for next few days. Let's be more patient and positive everything will be better for the right time.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Their vision also enables retailers to take advantage of time and opportunity when customers are most receptive and they also connects the retailers and customers at the right moment to bring an element of delight and surprise the retailers customers service.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: