Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Not just like nCash is down. The entire Cryptocurrency space is undergoing a bear phase, Nucleus Vision's first partnership with Starfleet in South Korea is going international.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

I am so sad this project seemed to have so much potential but now it seems to be losing a bit of steam. I understand it takes time to create something revolutionary! Maybe I am only influenced by the price, but NCASH was one of my top picks in the 1st half of the year.

Don't make your mind in hurry this project still has big potential soon we will see breakthrough in long bear market. I hope upcoming rally will make the happy all strong hands because there is no way to become rich in overnight it demand patience and faith.

I agree I am long-term bullish for this great project. I have sold some of my other coins and tokens but I have never sold even 1 of my NCASH token. And I am buying at the moment at this dip. This is an all-star project.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

The project can not move exceptionally from the market.
I meant it always better to see the general market turned into Green color massively.
Hence, it will become more easily for the Nucleus Vision to grown higher.
I agree I am long-term bullish for this great project. I have sold some of my other coins and tokens but I have never sold even 1 of my NCASH token. And I am buying at the moment at this dip. This is an all-star project.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

All eyes are on next year's events those will trigger the bull run. Lot of legislation and institutional leveled investors engagement with cryptomarket will help the governments to change their stances. I expect friendly change in Indian state's stance in favor of cryptocurrencies next year because of what is coming. Nucleus Vision already has established good partnerships and positive news will take it to new heights.
abba1

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

All eyes are on next year's events those will trigger the bull run. Lot of legislation and institutional leveled investors engagement with cryptomarket will help the governments to change their stances. I expect friendly change in Indian state's stance in favor of cryptocurrencies next year because of what is coming. Nucleus Vision already has established good partnerships and positive news will take it to new heights.

Where I can get basic info of nCash?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:24:35 AM

I dont know why the team does not support Bitcointalk platform too much but they have released some news at the telegram announcement channel. Here the medium link. it seems that the team is working hard behind the closed doors.

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-a-look-back-at-2018-the-road-to-future-549715e0215d
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:52:05 AM

I dont know why the team does not support Bitcointalk platform too much but they have released some news at the telegram announcement channel. Here the medium link. it seems that the team is working hard behind the closed doors.

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-a-look-back-at-2018-the-road-to-future-549715e0215d
After all, the team is definitely working hard even though the team does not really support the Bitcointalk platform, but we must be able to respect its decisions
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:18:58 PM

Great, thanks for the update
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

For basic information you can visit their site, you can find nCash whitepaper, lightpaper, etc. Try to read them. Here the nCash site link: https://www.nucleus.vision/

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:50:17 PM

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/ncash-pay-is-now-enabled-with-digital-wallet-integration-and-scan-to-pay-87aab6ab5bf3

It's amazing update the team has been achieved their big milestone successfully and this will help to make involve mainstream community. This is big update and it is worth to watch the view of CTO they have good direction so it will make this project worthy.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:17:30 PM

To get basic info of "🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟" visit mentioned link below: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575.0
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:10:11 AM

What happened to this project? Tgram full of spam. Any updates?

Reality is the only thing that is real.
MrFreeRoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:35:34 PM

What happened to this project? Tgram full of spam. Any updates?
Nucleus Vision: Roundup — May 2019

I do not know what it is for, but they posted this form on medium.com:

For nCash Holders — Details Submission Form

Dear nCash holders, We’re coming up with a slew of initiatives that will help nCash holders. To ensure the best results out of these programs, we want to know the volume of nCash tokens you hold. Please take a minute to fill in this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqtXj81Qh3gxoP52sZ76I1yC9aVJOtm3sQJt_tr9flscmJUQ/viewform
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:54:56 AM

I am so sad this project seemed to have so much potential but now it seems to be losing a bit of steam. I understand it takes time to create something revolutionary! Maybe I am only influenced by the price, but NCASH was one of my top picks in the 1st half of the year.

Don't make your mind in hurry this project still has big potential soon we will see a breakthrough in a long bear market. I hope the upcoming rally will make happy all strong hands because there is no way to become rich overnight it demands patience and faith.

I agree I am long-term bullish for this great project. I have sold some of my other coins and tokens but I have never sold even 1 of my CASH token. And I am buying at the moment at this dip. This is an all-star project.

People who have very good confidence about the project will always buy the coins at this dip, so once the coin price starts increasing it is impossible to control the price of the coin. Potential project will increase their price according to the market growth.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:48:12 AM

Don't make your mind in hurry this project still has big potential soon we will see a breakthrough in a long bear market. I hope the upcoming rally will make happy all strong hands because there is no way to become rich overnight it demands patience and faith.

I agree I am long-term bullish for this great project. I have sold some of my other coins and tokens but I have never sold even 1 of my CASH token. And I am buying at the moment at this dip. This is an all-star project.

People who have very good confidence about the project will always buy the coins at this dip, so once the coin price starts increasing it is impossible to control the price of the coin. Potential project will increase their price according to the market growth.
It is certain that people who have high trust certainly won't waste this price drop so they will definitely buy it because if later the price goes up it will give a big profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:33:53 PM

NV 2.0 — DeFi for Retail Purchase Loans
Nucleus Vision are happy to announce NV 2.0 — A retail defi offering platform. Nucleus Vision upcoming NV DeFi offering is a Layer 2 solution, which will aggregate existing DeFi lending protocols, partner with liquidity providers, and partner with global retailers and brands to enable crypto users to leverage their assets to buy real world products.

source
https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nv-2-0-defi-for-retail-purchase-loans-74a88299d291

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:46:31 AM

Nucleus Vision are happy to announce NV 2.0 — A retail defi offering platform. Nucleus Vision upcoming NV DeFi offering is a Layer 2 solution, which will aggregate existing DeFi lending protocols, partner with liquidity providers, and partner with global retailers and brands to enable crypto users to leverage their assets to buy real world products.

source
https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nv-2-0-defi-for-retail-purchase-loans-74a88299d291

Ah, finally any positive news, I thought that NucleusVision is already dead. But, I am afraid that this is only the last step before it completely dies ? Maybe the team uses the opportunity that everyone is impressed by all DeFi protocols and when this hype end, Nucleus won´t offer anything else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 07:45:41 PM

source

Ah, finally any positive news, I thought that NucleusVision is already dead. But, I am afraid that this is only the last step before it completely dies ? Maybe the team uses the opportunity that everyone is impressed by all DeFi protocols and when this hype end, Nucleus won´t offer anything else.

What happened to this project? This topic is a bit abandoned...

I had high hopes for this! Even consider taken part in the ICO at the time.

Do not know if this is good news or a last attempt to capitalize on the DeFi hype.
I have been away for quite a while. Need to update on the projects. From what I remember Nucleos Vision had a good team and plan.
Let us hope they can make this entrance in DeFi quite smoothly and revive the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  

Jump to: