Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rid of stubborn belly fat ?  (Read 4679 times)
duhosnyul

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:57:17 PM

Most American I saw is fat. I think the Americans need a National Fitness Program like the Russians do. Or like the Koreans and Chinese do. Most Koreans and Chinese I saw is not fat.

Energycoin. eD5Kv8NxNAgge58bbyJfZpANDDJg2G7uid
Freebiescoin- Free Distribution
FCsxVbuZzEekqY9q9voNZHps7fnqndRfuF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:38:35 PM

Most American I saw is fat. I think the Americans need a National Fitness Program like the Russians do. Or like the Koreans and Chinese do. Most Koreans and Chinese I saw is not fat.

It's possible for anyone to take individual action if they really want - but since it's not in the US culture to stay fit, like it's in many parts of Asia, it demands a little bit extra motivation.

The key parts are:

1. Your mind. You must decide that you want a change and you must be commited to a lifestyle change.
2. Nutrition
3. Training

There are lots of guides online, and you could even buy a book like 'body for life' which would give you all you need without you having to do mountains of research.

But for health and fitness like everything else in life, if you are determined to succeed and determined to put in the hard work - you will succeed.

And hard work it is. If you're looking to get anything more than the 'health benefits', it's going to take a lot of dedication and hard work!

Lots of the time it's not going to be fun and/or pleasant.

But life quality will improve, and you will feel better.

Put little effort and commitment in, and you will receive little in return. This is a continuous journey where you will be rewarded for the work put in.

Many people look to get great results from little work - but that never happens. It's like becoming a decent programmer, if you pay others to do your homework, it will simply never happen.

I think the value of hard work and consistent effort and dedication is important to emphasize. Of course old fashioned hard work is not a good sell, that's why supplement companies profit from selling dreams. Take this protein powder, and you'll look like a bodybuilder in no time. Do this sixpack shortcut program and you will have a sixpack in 6 weeks time..

If a chiseled body is desired anybody wanting to do that should know it will take a lot of time and dedication, and it will probably become your number 1 priority in life. Everything you eat, and everything you do matters, to achieve the result you want to have. Doing something 70% is not going to give you any results.

And it's not like saving money in the bank. If you save 100 dollars every week and put in the bank, you will have 400 dollars by the end of every month, and 4800 by the end of the year, and if no further action is taken, those 4800 dollars will just stay there.

If you work hard for a year, you could get a nice sixpack, if that's your desire, it's perfectly doable, unless you're far out fat or in extraordinary horrible shape in which case it might never happen due to excessive skin on your body.

However, once that sixpack is achieved, it will vanish in about a week if you don't keep up the nutritional regime and training. It's not like a thing that you create or buy, and then you have it for ever.

It's a lifestyle, and it's hard - and that's why you see so few people in good shape. And it's not only about going to the gym, but also grocery shopping, preparing all the meals, and eating all the meals - actually professional fitness models have it as their full time job.

In addition most fitness models and bodybuilders you see, and want to be like, are chemically enhanced, often sacrificing their health in the process. So while they look healthy on the outside like a super hero, they might not be so healthy inside. Heart attacks and other health issues are not unheard of.

So the most sensible way to go about it, is to determine what kind of level you want to put it on, and what's important for you. If you eat relatively healthy and go to the gym for good workouts 3 times a week, that's enough to keep you in pretty decent shape. But remember moving the body outside the gym and work, like walking is important too.

Anyone very interested in the topic should join some training community online.

The stubborn body fat is also the part that goes last. These are the reserves nature has put on your body for hard times, and to have it go away, you need to use up all other reserves first.

So the answer to have it removed is to keep up very vigorous exercise and a good healthy diet regime. Of course there's shortcuts here as well, where you can take fat burners (I'm sure some steroid forum could help you out), and you can eat virtually anything and get that sixpack you crave, but if you think of it long term, it's a bit like adding some suspicious agent to the gasoline of your car, it might go better and faster for a while, but eventually things will clog up, and you will run into problems, and in difference to the car, the body cannot simply be fixed unless you have shitloads of money and access to the best healthcare, and even then there's no guarantees, if you run your body too hard for long enough, it will give you trouble.

So stay healthy, go the old fashioned route, and enjoy all the benefits it will provide for you in your life.
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

It's not that difficult.

Abs exercise, cardio playing, and some fat burners.

Exercise is useful but don't take any fat burner. Try to follow the Mediterranean diet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_diet

Fruits and Vegetables: Mediterranean Diet provides 6-12 servings per day
Grain Products: Mediterranean Diet provides 4-6 servings per day
Milk and Alternatives: Mediterranean Diet provides 1-3 servings of low fat dairy products per day
Meat and Alternatives: Mediterranean Diet provides 1-2 servings of poultry, fish and shellfish per day
Other: Mediterranean Diet recommends one glass of red wine daily

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

Should be simple enough to put those people who advertise "lose weight quickly" products out of business. Some tips I heard include:

1) Burn more calories than you take in.
2) Drink lots of pure water.
3) Don't overdo it! Overdoing it can actually trigger mechanisms in your body that store fat.
4) Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and not much junk food.
5) Don't stress about it. Stress hormones can also trigger storing fat.
cassimares

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:46:20 PM

Stop eating McDonald.

DAYAGO

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:11:17 AM

You could try dancing, or running. Anything that exercises all of your body.
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:27:23 AM

liposuction is the best method. Well there is risk tho..
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:36:26 AM

1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil a day. It increases your metabolism and has a ton of other benefits as well.

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:07:26 AM

a healthy diet with a a regular exercise can get rid of those fats in your belly sit up every morning is a good habit also stay away from too much carbs can give you a good curve plus sit up with a minimum 10 minutes can also achieve a yummy abs in your belly and a belly dancing also can melt away those extra fats but above them all sex is the best exercise  Grin
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:55:53 AM

Exercise, watch them calaries

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:56:56 AM

I have been excercising for a while to lose wait now and eventually I've lost some weights. However the fat around my belly hasn't been burned. Please advice me what to do.

So how did this turn out for Audrey did she lose weight yet?
Or did her goal not succeed.

Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:30:27 AM

I have been excercising for a while to lose wait now and eventually I've lost some weights. However the fat around my belly hasn't been burned. Please advice me what to do.

I have herbal diet pills if you are interested send me a pm.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:12:45 AM

this just came in

http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-immune-system-weight-loss-20140605-story.html

When it comes to body fat, beige is the new brown

• Scientists describe how white fat begins to behave more like brown fat. The "beige" fat burns more calories
  • A new approach to weight loss may harness the immune system, not the gut or the brain
  • Exposure to cold turns some white fat cells into high energy consumers. But the big chill may not be necessary

[...]

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
unpure

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:50:21 PM

Exercise and change eating habit.

I have change my diet to oat meal and feeling much better after 2 weeks.
Johanna

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:54:10 PM

Stop alcohol completely..

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:11:40 PM

Try this:

lol... now seriously, avoid these items if you want to lose weight:

1. Sugar
2. Coke / Pepsi
3. American Cheese
4. Fries
5. Red Meat
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:38:58 PM

Drink half glass of water before taking lunch/dinner. it will reduce your appetite.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:37:13 PM

doing the hula hoop is great way to burn off fat, while ur on ur computer can set urself in a way where u can move ur waist round and round to burn off the fat as well.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Bogleg

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:27:28 PM

Stay away from food with high carbon hydrate and sugar.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:53:50 AM

you should exercise more might be the best choice of fitness because there are many experienced instructor to resolve the problems in your belly fat lol

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████