Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Diamond BCD - will this match up to BCH/BTG in value?  (Read 1360 times)
dt8666 (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

At Yobit the trading of BCD already on.

Will this be another surge like BCH/BTG?

or it will be a quickie RIP
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:07:17 PM

In my opinion it will get a good pump if it hits the bigger exchange.
But BCD will also take time as like as BCH and BTG.
But buying BCD now will be risky.
It is wise to buy when it will hit decent exchange.
But future of BTG, BCD is very risky.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

BCD is it another copy? I think it is crazy, what is next? Bitcoin Platin, or Bitcoin Carbon?

yazu

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

I'll make Bitcoin Antimatter, most expensive stuff on earth  Grin
cadreamsurf

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

I was very surprised, when open "Recently Added" on coinmarketcap. Team is EVEY and 007(really?) Bond with us.
BCD is profanation. I guess no one will believe in platinum bitcoin.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

They came up with "bitcoin diamond"? Really?
You can really sense a lot of work went into coming up with that name...we're dealing with crypto pioneers here guys  Roll Eyes
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

Oh what is this now?
Ok is nice to become coins, but this is crap.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:58:25 PM

No, it is not going to be a new fork, i dont know why YoShit really listed this coin in there, because it is not going to have the same attention as bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold had in the past.

I dont think that people will still be trusting in this weirdy forks right now, they all know that it is very easy to lose your money because of the way that you need to export your private keys to get those free coins.

And now if you want to deposit your bitcoins on bittrex (because they give you the forked coins too) you are exposed to lose your account because bittrex has been closing accounts during the last few days.

I almost lose more than $5k from my bittrex account because they closed it, but i verificated it an i recovered those funds, i was one of the guys who have never been seen on this forum (because most people lose their money on bttrex)

Hello
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:54:24 PM

welcome you shit coin !! we are all fed up about this fucking idiot-shit fork coins. All market has suffered a lot cuz of those fork coins and now they are talking about a new coin. What a name !! Diamond - Gold !!

Enough ! Do you have a perfect project ? Good ! than make a new coin and promote it and maybe can success but dont use anymore bitcoin name. No one of those shit coins will take place of btc . They know that but they want to make some money.

nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:08:58 PM

Another ridiculous coin released to make easy money. It is also funny that the worst stock market is traded. I would not advise anyone to invest in this ridiculous money, because it would make sense to burn that money.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

Its going to be a quick RIP coin you dont know that there are big entities backing up BCH thats why they can manipulate the prices while your shit coin has no big backing it up
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

I don't why the community loves hardfork coin, the current value of BCD is almost half of BCH, which is quite huge (1/10 of BTC). It should be a quickie RIP. I mean just look at their so-called developers ...

What the fuck? No links or anything whatsoever hahahaha even scammy ICOs could at least list a real profile with links to their LinkedIn or social media profile. I noticed that they didn't even have a Github repo and still no wallet so far. What a joke.

That said, I still hope it won't die at least until I could dump all of my Bitcoin Diamond for a good price. Easy moneyBitcoin Tongue
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

Hahaha i would not even hessitate in order to waste my time to research about this coin, it is obviously a pump and dump coin.

The developers just wanted to make easy money and that is why they decided to create a new coin called bitcoin, it is obvious.

I can just imagine that situation by this; he woke up, and said; oh my god, we need to make easy money, lets just create a new bitcoin called bitcoin diamond!
And everybody started investing because they thought that it was going to be a success, obviously coming from an anonymous team, of course.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

It will die ASAP. consensus has not used to determine the bitcoin diamond approval. This was actually running by fraudsters that try to steal the demand of the bitcoin through issued the forked coin just like another shitcoin like bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold. All of the bitcoin forked coins can be determined as another shitcoin with no actual use. How craight wraight and clayne attacking the bitcoin anytime just like fraudsters to attract the bitcoin's interest.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:23 PM

btc forking is becoming a sport now... will we have a pair of this every month??...

Fortunatelly it seems this didn´t affect the markets at all... Seems people is starting to understand how easy is to fork whatever... and how much damage you do to the crypto if you give a shit about it.

There´s a couple of things to think about with this free money parties.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KlKN5h9yug
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

it is a very risky move, it is upto you if you really want to run with the risk of telling your private keys to another website in order to receive a few hundreds of dollars (if you have a big amount of bitcoins)
honestly, it is not worth it, i dont know why there are thousands of people desesperated about claiming those coins.

it is obviously that this is going to be another pump and dump scenario, because bitcoin diamond is not a real altcoin, it has only been created in order to create more money, and that is the real purpose of that.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

It looks like a pump and dump sh!tcoin. Mysterious development team, no real timeline. Be careful of replay attacks. If anyone gets the coin let me know. Sorry I am not willing to be a guinea pig. Diamonds are just coal pressed together. Maybe they should have called it bitcoin diamondique. Champagne color. Lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

This is for a noble cause, don't call them scammers, call them legends of jumpers, you should call a beggar like me a scammer with such a stupid idea like activity tokens, by the way I have still 20M+ of them untouched, seriously if Bitcoin diamond has any value at all, my activity tokens should have value.
I like their honesty, they are telling you to buy fake Bitcoins. because of exponential increasing rate of Bitcoin forks, we need to lol exponentially.

🖤😏
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:15 AM

Bitcoin Diamond BCD was born in very quiet and silent night. Also it's BlackFriday!
So let's time answer it will Black or become hot trend likely BlackFriday when all people go to shopping like crazy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:13:17 AM

maybe we should see it in a more feasible market in order to be able to make the right opinion, why? because you should try to avoid free coins that are not valuable.
just rely on pump a moment then drain your money with bad research.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████