Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM [AIRDROPs] ⚡  (Read 1094 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Airdrops are clear that they are free to received by filling up some forms and if they ask for anything other than that then it's 100% scam. No websites is also the easiest to determine that they are scams.
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

read carefully the project then read and view the roadmap of the project and the last I think check the support the project back
that is my experiences

Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

To be on the safe side, don't participate on any airdrop that requires donation or sensitive information
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

what is the best method to know SCAM [AIRDROPs] Huh PROJECT
almost all of them is scam and just want to take money from investors thats why they created a token .  i suggest not to invest in any of them if you are investors try to find a legit project.
It's hard to find good airdrop, but i'm sure a few of them has potential, for instance Byteball already proved a lot and definitely is one of the good airdrop project. Somewhere on bitcointalk I saw the list of airdrops so it could be useful too. However as you said, the most of them will be probably waste of time
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

To be honest, I really don't believe that these coins that are held through airdropped 100% will ever be successful. Their eagerness to get money is already shown by doing by airdrop and they are really not serious on the project.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Airdrops are clear that they are free to received by filling up some forms and if they ask for anything other than that then it's 100% scam. No websites is also the easiest to determine that they are scams.

some airdrops sometimes requires their participants a small fee in order for them to be eligible and they only doing it just to avoid abusers and cheaters however some them are just scam , so better be cautious on joining them whether it is free or paid make sure you do your own research first regarding to them if they are legit and have an official website and announcement thread.  overall much better if can just join the free ones to avoid  much stress in your mind.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

To be on the safe side, don't participate on any airdrop that requires donation or sensitive information

Exactly, a large and honest project will not ask the campaign participants to ask for donations. That as my reference so far, thereby reducing the risk of risk scam.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

I think that there is no best method to know wheter an AIRDROP is a SCAM. But the best way to avoid being scam by it is not to invest on it. I have joined a lot of Airdrops but if it requires an amount of donation i always turn it down. Because what i know about Airdrops is that it is for free.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

I think that there is no best method to know wheter an AIRDROP is a SCAM. But the best way to avoid being scam by it is not to invest on it. I have joined a lot of Airdrops but if it requires an amount of donation i always turn it down. Because what i know about Airdrops is that it is for free.

airdrops dont requires investment and if it does then thats not an airdrop anymore because airdrop is actually means free give away of coins. also airdrops dont have the potential to scam people as they only need to give away thier coins and dont want a return or an offering. although airdrops in a nutshell is not  really worth it or profitable at all becuase their tokens or coins usually dont have a meaningfull value. much better if you can just focus here in the forum to join some profitable camapaigns or social media camapigns that pays in bitcoin per week.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

You cant determine airdrops if they are scam if they are newly lauch project. Once the dev stop updating and giving announcents about thier project thats the time its already a scam

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

As far as I can remember, not a single one in the past airdrops still continues their project. A coin that is run only by airdrop is surely a scammers' way to make quick profits and some of them that I participated and I cehcked are already abandoned by devs.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

which is obvious if the aidrop asks us to enter the Private Key or ask us to send ETH to their wallet first it means AIRDROP SCAM.
Aegis Platform

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Aegis Platform is really interested in doing airdrops to distribute our coin AGS, since we are not looking to fundraise for out platform development. Check our www.aegissmartcontracts.com. But it seems airdrops have a bad reputation of being scams. What can we do to build trust in our airdrops? We really really appreciate your feedback.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

Most airdrop are legits and they dont scam at all you will always left behind when you dont follow up the airdrop telegram channels
people who always complain of airdrop scam are just inactive during follow up and you cant expect them to be perfect that is why they introduce their telegram channel for you complains and corrections, see is not easy to do the spreadsheet thing and calculations, my conclusion is always follow up what ever medium they tell you to follow up ok.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

already a lot of airdrop like this ended up with fraud and detrimental to investors, there is also a project requires the community through airdrop using certain conditions.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

airdrops dont requires investment and if it does then thats not an airdrop anymore because airdrop is actually means free give away of coins. also airdrops dont have the potential to scam people as they only need to give away thier coins and dont want a return or an offering. although airdrops in a nutshell is not  really worth it or profitable at all becuase their tokens or coins usually dont have a meaningfull value. much better if you can just focus here in the forum to join some profitable camapaigns or social media camapigns that pays in bitcoin per week.
Correct, airdrop does mean you do gain free tokens with that program and when you do talk on investing money on the project already then it would really be consider to be part of the ICO. Most people do think of that airdrop would be comes scam.We do know that it cant be turn out to be scam if you dont invest nothing which means you are only risking out your time and effort.In the end its your choice if you decide to get free tokens or not as long you wont tend to make any investments then then tendency or making up to use the word scam isnt appropriate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:14 AM

semua airdrop itu gratis tanpa biaya apapun, dan jika kita mengikuti airdrop dan disuruh membayar. maka sudah bisa kita pastikan airdrop itu scam.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

it is very vulnerable to the name of airdrop because the legality is less for us to believe, from all that there are some who can produce from our list on airdrop but more without producing results, even we who can get stuck the same requirement to ask for key wallet or recording email password.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

To me those projects or airdrops that always requested sending Gas to them before sending you your token, I such projects are likely to scam so be mind of such project.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

I think that the airdrops that are usually suspected of being scma have these characteristics:
1,You are asked to make a donation, some are mandatory, some are voluntary, but if you see an airdrop form requesting a donation, you can close it. they are 99% scmas.
2,Ask you to register on their website and provide your personal information, this is to defraud your personal information, don't do it.
3,Inviting other people, this is not exactly a scma, but usually this can only get very few coins, almost no value, equivalent to scam.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: