Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta or Bittrex  (Read 1315 times)
masonnick32

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

In your opinion whats the best exchange my ALT coins? ( Cheapest aspect )

why?
the best is etherdelta and also the cheapest.

yes, it is). But Bittrex is more wider and more solid. So I'm using both of them, depending on needs Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

There is the difference between the services these both exchanges offer. Bittrex has Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT pairs while Etherdelta only has Eth pairs. EtherDelta only supports ERC20 tokens. Bittrex is more complete but EtherDelta can be choosed if the consideration is cheap...

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

Is this a question or what? Of course it is bittrex, with high volume. It makes the coin pump so high. Look at ED or Etherdelta, you can get coins in there but there is a high fee on everything.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

Etherdelta is very convenient, almost every ERC20 token could be on there as the site not really 'an exchange' in the definition. Bittrex on another point is just a normal exchange site like many other.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

why?

Etherdelta exchange is purely for ETH pair coin trading and the site is so shit that any new comer wont be able to use it. Their is no search option in coin pair, we have to scroll to find the coin. I will never recommend anyone to use this site.

Bittrex site have multi option of trading pair, and the volume of trading is also high, their are so many high buying traders are their that you can earn nicely if you keep low profit margin.
alex_rada

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

This is bat country!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

How about BitShares' DEX?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

why?
bittrex and etherdelta are the most widely used places of exchange. but if to find cheap exchange fees, I always use etherdelta, because I can use metamask for exchange, you yourself can try it.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Etherdelta very good and one can say one of the best exchanges, but I think they should work on the interface for the quality of their customers
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

why?
These are completely different exchanges:
1) EtherDelta is an open-source and decentralized exchange for Etherium tokens. Bittrex is a centralized exchange for for different cryptocurrencies
2) EtherDelta - on this exchange faster than others adds tokens.
3) Bitrex is more functional and has a larger trading volume than EtherDelta

caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

In my three months of trading cryptocurrencies, I only tried Etherdelta and it gives me a nice impression. Etherdelta can easily access your ether wallet and all of your tokens. You can deposit, withdraw, and transfer easily using this site. Also, its interface is a user friendly for me, you can easily buy and sell on the order book, or you can create your own buying and selling block. You can also see your transactions and orders. By just putting your private key and eth address, you can access this site, no registration is required so for me it is a good trading site for altcoins.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

Bittrex I really like it. Quality interface. Large selection of start-ups. I do not like Etherdelta at all. Very raw platform for manipulating money Sad
Because etherdelta was different from the bittrex. bittrex was centralized exchange site, easy to control by the developer of the bittrex. etherdelta based on the direct transaction to the another people's wallet.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Bittrex I really like it. Quality interface. Large selection of start-ups. I do not like Etherdelta at all. Very raw platform for manipulating money Sad
Actually the main problem with etherdelta is that the coins available are not much in amount on that exchange and they are mostly paired with ethereum and most of the coins which have their own blockchain are not listed on that exchange while Bittrex is a well established exchange with most of the facilities.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

Bittrex, of course. Etherdelta's estimated fees are very high. Etherdelta will remain the place where all the money earned from Airdrop is sold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

They offer different services. Bittrex has Bitcoin, Eth and USDT pairs, while Etherdelta only has Eth pairs. Bittrex is a private for profit company, with customer support and all else it entails, while Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange that uses ethereum's platform to trigger smart contracts to exchange coins between users. If you're a serious trader, you'll probably end up using both Tongue
They are both good exchanger, but I mostly using Etherdelta because it's totally supports almost all tokens platform. And a lot of tokens enlisted directly in Etheredelta. Though etherdelta is low rate exchanger compared to Bittrex but still I preferred of using it.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

as i compare the two exchange sites etherdelta is the cheapest, but i like most the bittrex. it is different to etherdelta, etherdelta only supports ERC20.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:50:02 PM

I think etherdelta is very good with all token erc20, it supports many tokens but it's is using blockchain platform so it quite slow. Bittrex is a famous exchange with many great coins but the frees is so high. So it is up to you whether to choose etherdelta or bittrex.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

ED is the cheapest and available all most all ERC20 tokens. But no BTC pairs.
Bittrex got lot of pairs on BTC,ETC,USDT..etc. But transaction fee is higher than ED
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

For me it is more secure to trade on Bittrex than on EtherDelta. Because in Bittrex you can put 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) using Google Authenticator. While EtherDelta, you will provide your private key which very dangerous. We all know that we have to secure carefully our private keys and be careful on giving it. One thing, I have read something that there are incidents about hack in ED.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

Bittrex. because i feel insecure at Etherdelta
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

For me Bittrex is good...
 First huge selection for altcoins...
 Second is volume...
 It is important to fill your orders as soon as possible...
 But today I`ve get a mail from bittrex! that min.allowable trade value for orders will be 100.000 satoshi!!!
 It was 50.000 before, and was good to play with diffrent coins with little profits!...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: