Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta or Bittrex  (Read 1315 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

Since bittrex is a major exchange, that means you can trade your alt coins to bitcoins but with a higher transaction cost. Etherdelta on the other hand only accepts tokens that will run on ERC-20 and convert it to ETH before translating your ETH into major exchange like bittrex and many others. Bottomline, ED has a cheaper transaction fee.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

Of course I prefer Bittrex. EtherDelta becoming more popular. It is possible to sell the most tokens. Usually at a very low price.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

It very much depends which coins are you willing or in need to trade. Some are better here, others are better there.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

I think Bittrex is better, although I do not use it much. Etherdelta is for ERC20 tokens only. I use it for dumping some airdops because it is the only place where they are traded, but otherwise I avoid it whenever possible. It is very slow, sometimes orders simply do not appear, the interface is terrible, and bid/ask gaps are just ridiculous.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

I like Bittrex.Very good coins are added to these exchange.A lot of coins are scam in Etherdelta.The advantage of Bittrex is that there is more buyer here.So the prices of the coins can be sold at the same price.Many secure exchange.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

I like Bittrex.Very good coins are added to these exchange.A lot of coins are scam in Etherdelta.The advantage of Bittrex is that there is more buyer here.So the prices of the coins can be sold at the same price.Many secure exchange.
It is true that many scam tokens are added to Etherdelta, but that does not necessarily make it a bad exchange or anything like that. Etherdelta is easily one of the best crypto exchanges currently due to the low fees, many tokens are traded on a regular basis and it is easy to get rid of many bags here. The disadvantage here is the bad design of the site itself, the laggy interface which needs to be fixed asap and the complications surrounding gas. Personally, I favor bittrex more, but that does not make Etherdelta a bad exchange at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

It is true that many scam tokens are added to Etherdelta, but that does not necessarily make it a bad exchange or anything like that. Etherdelta is easily one of the best crypto exchanges currently due to the low fees, many tokens are traded on a regular basis and it is easy to get rid of many bags here. The disadvantage here is the bad design of the site itself, the laggy interface which needs to be fixed asap and the complications surrounding gas. Personally, I favor bittrex more, but that does not make Etherdelta a bad exchange at all.

Etherdelta automatically adds new tokens to its system, so there is no reason to blame etherdelta about this. It's somehow a good thing for trashy token holders. Bittrex is a company, not like etherdelta.
hipo32

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

whatever you do DONT use bittrex, at some point you will lose your money. they feel free to change policy without notice.
lots of people have their funds locked now after they change the withdrawal policy without notice.

Dont say you havent been warn!
Xodor

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

Simply, the exchange is preparing to regulate the market in advance and wants everything to be as transparent and clean to the regulator as possible. I think it's the other way around well.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:03:28 PM

Whats the strange question )) Bittrex is the most famous crypto exchange in the world , and biggest volume trading. Ether Delta consider only EC-20 tokens and have very small volumes.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

In my three months of trading cryptocurrencies, I only tried Etherdelta and it gives me a nice impression. Etherdelta can easily access your ether wallet and all of your tokens. You can deposit, withdraw, and transfer easily using this site. Also, its interface is a user friendly for me, you can easily buy and sell on the order book, or you can create your own buying and selling block. You can also see your transactions and orders. By just putting your private key and eth address, you can access this site, no registration is required so for me it is a good trading site for altcoins.

Thanks for info about EtherDelta,  but if EtherDelta admin know all users private keys - it's not safe as i think. And it's pretty hard to make orders or buy something compare to Bittrex interface. I will choose Bittrex.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

of course bittrex, I think in this case Etherdelta can not be compared with bittrex, because we can see a very visible difference.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:45:32 PM

I like etherdelta more because it is decentralized and they dont have and limits in terms of deposit or withdrawal of the funds which is great

see8hjj

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:46:30 PM

Not overkeen on Bittrex since you have to do basic verification now.
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

Of course Bittrex is better , Bittrex is one of most popular exchange , you can't compare two of them , Etherdelta only supports ERC20 tokens , while Bittrex almost all Altcoin .
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:36 PM

You can never compare bittrex and etherdelta, both are on different level. Bittrex supports many different type of coins and Etherdelta only supports ERC-20 tokens. If u only want to trade in ERC-20 token then you can find every token on etherdelta. Bittrex is a really big exchange not every token gets listed on Bittrex. Of course Bittrex is better but etherdelta is also good.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:25:15 PM

Etherdelta automatically adds new tokens to its system, so there is no reason to blame etherdelta about this. It's somehow a good thing for trashy token holders. Bittrex is a company, not like etherdelta.
i am trusting etherdelta too in trems of exchange this is goo to have for and to use for but in such a way on comparing it in bittrex and yes this was a company unlike etherdelta. this are both good and profitable to use and for where you are able to use any of them they are both good.
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:38:54 PM

For me working with etherdelta is stressful. I don't know what is the reason that this exchange don't provide you with instant information is your coin sold, or the one that you would like to buy actualy bought. Also I can not check the value of coins that are traded on Etherdelta in the Blockfolio app since there is delay for 4 hours. On the other hand I use it sometimes becuase you can trade with some "exotic" coins that can not be found on bittrex, bitstamp and some other exchanges.
goosecrosby

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

How about BitShares' DEX?

I really enjoy the BitShares DEX.  For people complaining about EtherDelta's fees being high, BitShares keeps their fees pretty low.  Also the speed in which a transaction is made and completed is insanely fast.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:59:28 PM

i use ED only for sell my free token Roll Eyes never use more... but bittrex is good

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: