Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][PPLNS/SOLO] 2Miners.com [ETH,ZEC,BTG,ETC,ETP,PIRL,DBIX,ZCL...]  (Read 21383 times)
Nibblyp

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

Great pool, clean layout and fairly "lucky"!

However, can I ask on behalf of us smaller miners to please lower or have a configurable ETH minimum payout? The 0.1 currently puts off smaller miners as the time it takes to get there is just a little too long.

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Miners

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

However, can I ask on behalf of us smaller miners to please lower or have a configurable ETH minimum payout? The 0.1 currently puts off smaller miners as the time it takes to get there is just a little too long.

Cheers.

Thanks buddy!
At the moment we pay TX fee when we pay to miners. If we make the payouts less then 0.1 ETH it would be to expensive after all.
However we will definitely do something in the future to help the small miners.

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Пpивiт! Szia! Ciao!
2Miners are now available at Ukrainian, Hungarian and Italian languages.

Btw. our new notification bot will be ready soon. Stay tuned.

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
Nibblyp

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Cheers.

Thanks buddy!
At the moment we pay TX fee when we pay to miners. If we make the payouts less then 0.1 ETH it would be to expensive after all.
However we will definitely do something in the future to help the small miners.

That makes complete sense. Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll keep plugging away at it but if you could consider that it takes on avg 1 month for a miner like myself (30mhs on a good day) to hit that target, and that can seem like forever. I can fully understand why its like this however, just putting my 2c in.

Again, very good pool, don't be put off by what ive said, I will continue to mine here! Plenty of other coins to mine at 2Miners with lower minimums!!
md4wg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?

To be honest our ETH pool is rather lucky last weeks. You could check the luck for the last blocks here:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks

All time average luck is 98%.

Where can I see the average luck on your page? Why is the landing page (https://2miners.com/) showing the last block luck, not the average luck (which is what any other pool site does)?
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?

To be honest our ETH pool is rather lucky last weeks. You could check the luck for the last blocks here:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks

All time average luck is 98%.

Where can I see the average luck on your page? Why is the landing page (https://2miners.com/) showing the last block luck, not the average luck (which is what any other pool site does)?

We will have completely new landing pages ready for all of the pools in the nearest days.
However if you want to see the average luck please go the pool page -> blocks -> https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks
You could see that pool got total 214 blocks, and average luck for 214 blocks is now 100%.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

Português is ready!

Btw. We've changed the share difficulty to 4096 for all Equihash coins for better pool operation and more effective mining.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

2Miners is now among the TOP-25 Ethereum Pools in the World 😉

https://etherscan.io/stat/miner/1?range=7&blocktype=blocks
Check the pool address: 0x00192Fb10dF37c9FB26829eb2CC623cd1BF599E8

MokraCota

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

I tried this pool for one week with ETH mining, and I'm at a loss.
The luck factor these days was off the scale...

This site is one among the best by the amount of coins you can mine and how it's all setup.
There was some effort put into this mining site and it gets noticed.
All the features and support (Telegram channel) are great.

However...  Roll Eyes

I don't get it how ~20GH/s mining ETH, get's to a round variance (luck) of over 400%.
And even with some blocks rejected!

On other pools ppl solo mining with less hash power get more blocks per week...

Good luck with your mining pool, I'm off for now.

I noticed, that when the hash power drops to ~10Gh/s we had better luck.
I assume it has something to do with the server not coping with all the requests and is too slow to submit a solution to the ETH network.
I could be wrong, but the luck % for the last days talks for themselves.
As the server being in russia, and me in EU, the ping was also around 100-250ms.
I also don't know what implementation they use for ETH on CoiuniumServ, because by default it's not supported.

Their PPLNS system is also sketchy, you can mine one week, and after stopping, you are at 0% round share in just few minutes - 12000 shares for ETH.
2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

I tried this pool for one week with ETH mining, and I'm at a loss.
The luck factor these days was off the scale...

This site is one among the best by the amount of coins you can mine and how it's all setup.
There was some effort put into this mining site and it gets noticed.
All the features and support (Telegram channel) are great.

However...  Roll Eyes

I don't get it how ~20GH/s mining ETH, get's to a round variance (luck) of over 400%.
And even with some blocks rejected!

On other pools ppl solo mining with less hash power get more blocks per week...

Good luck with your mining pool, I'm off for now.

I noticed, that when the hash power drops to ~10Gh/s we had better luck.
I assume it has something to do with the server not coping with all the requests and is too slow to submit a solution to the ETH network.
I could be wrong, but the luck % for the last days talks for themselves.
As the server being in russia, and me in EU, the ping was also around 100-250ms.
I also don't know what implementation they use for ETH on CoiuniumServ, because by default it's not supported.

Their PPLNS system is also sketchy, you can mine one week, and after stopping, you are at 0% round share in just few minutes - 12000 shares for ETH.

Thanks for your comment.
The servers themselves are working perfectly.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we could do with luck.
For example the last days were really lucky. All the last blocks are less then 100%.
Of course on huge pools the luck value is more close to 100%. However if you mine with us for a couple of weeks it will tend to 100% as well.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

While panic is spreading all around crypto World we are updating our pools:
1. The amount of PPLNS shares increased from 12000 to 20000 on Ethereum pool.
2. SOLO pools difficulty increased to 8G.
3. Server timeout is now 15 min for Dagger Hashimoto and 20 min for Equihash.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

Here is a nice review about us:
https://theminingking.com/2018/02/03/2Miners-com-an-Ethereum-Mining-Pool-Review/

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Here comes the real multilingual mining pool!

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

Because of the high BTG SOLO pool server load yesterday we got a problem with the database. Although our pool has found 3 more blocks they were not included in the database.
We've double-checked everything manually and found this error. We've already paid out these 3 blocks to the miners this morning.
We've optimized the server. We've implemented the additional base-checker module to avoid this problem in the future.
P.S. Our BTG SOLO load was up to 16 MS/s (while the Network hashrate was just 2 times higher).

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

38 Bitcoin Gold (BTG) blocks mined yesterday on 2Miners
25% of all the blocks!
https://solo-btg.2miners.com/en/blocks
https://btg.2miners.com/en/blocks

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

Working hard on new design.
Small update: All graphs are now updated every 10 minutes without page reloading.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Hey, Im new at mining. before this im just using nicehash. I have question as now i'm using 2miner:
Now i mine using my rig and on claymore i fill the ether wallet address from myetherwallet. and it's not yet reach minimum payout (0.1eth)
The case is, for example i'm already have 0.05 eth from current mining progress and just need to have another 0.05 to get payout. if i change the wallet address to other wallet now, is the current mined coin will still there, and if i change now, then later it reach 0.1, will it payout to my new address?

because i want to change it to my ether wallet from bitcoin.co.id market (does 2miner support bitcoin.co.id too?)

Hey! At the moment it is not possible to change the minimum payout:
https://2miners.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003943431-What-is-the-minimum-payment-Can-I-change-it-

It is not possible to merge accounts as well. So the only way now is to reach 0.1 ETH and then transfer funds from the old wallet to the new one.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Hey, Im new at mining. before this im just using nicehash. I have question as now i'm using 2miner:
Now i mine using my rig and on claymore i fill the ether wallet address from myetherwallet. and it's not yet reach minimum payout (0.1eth)
The case is, for example i'm already have 0.05 eth from current mining progress and just need to have another 0.05 to get payout. if i change the wallet address to other wallet now, is the current mined coin will still there, and if i change now, then later it reach 0.1, will it payout to my new address?

because i want to change it to my ether wallet from bitcoin.co.id market (does 2miner support bitcoin.co.id too?)

Hey! At the moment it is not possible to change the minimum payout:
https://2miners.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003943431-What-is-the-minimum-payment-Can-I-change-it-

It is not possible to merge accounts as well. So the only way now is to reach 0.1 ETH and then transfer funds from the old wallet to the new one.

ah...okay.

but, as long as it have a correct eth address, i can configure it on my miner right? i will try to mine at 2miners using different wallet (now wallet from market). if the wallet isn't valid eth address, will 2miners reject it?

Incorrect wallet address is rejected by the pool usually.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

To All Miners Who Rent Nicehash Hashpower!
We are merging the Nicehash dedicated port with the main mining port for every coin. Now the only difference is password, for rigs it is - x (letter x), for Nicehash it is - # (number sign). We ask all miners who use Nicehash dedicated port to switch to the standard one.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

All you wanted to know about mining and mining luck.
In this article, we explain mining luck – for beginners and advanced miners alike.
https://2miners.com/blog/mining-mining-luck/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: