Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ GOLDGATE ICO⚡ Reliable Investment ⚡ Lending up to 48% 🚀 BOUNTY 18%  (Read 38269 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
why do you think so?
because this is quite a responsible job and also requires an analysis of information
It is quite possible to implement on the basis of a mobile platform  Wink
I still think it's very difficult to do it on the phone
You are mistaken, as a mobile platform you can consider not only phones, but also tablets. This is an incorrect stereotype
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
why do you think so?
because this is quite a responsible job and also requires an analysis of information
You are mistaken, as a mobile platform you can consider not only phones, but also tablets. This is an incorrect stereotype
I agree with you, now many people need to work on the road, I think the mobile platform is quite suitable for this
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:41 PM

why do you think so?
I agree with you, now many people need to work on the road, I think the mobile platform is quite suitable for this
In any case, this platform will be much more convenient on the basis of a PC, perhaps in mobile applications will not have enough features
spartanrules

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

why do you think so?
In any case, this platform will be much more convenient on the basis of a PC, perhaps in mobile applications will not have enough features
You are mistaken, then it simply will not have a meaning. In my opinion, it may well exist.
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

In fact, I'm more and more convinced that this project will be successful. Good luck!
spartanrules

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:41:52 PM

In fact, I'm more and more convinced that this project will be successful. Good luck!
Yes, you are right, the project is really very promising, the guys did a good job Smiley
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:47:28 PM

Yes, you are right, the project is really very promising, the guys did a good job Smiley
It's simple, it's a great opportunity to earn interest by investing in a lending program. The investor does not need anything, the risks are very low and the percentage of profits is very high!
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

It's simple, it's a great opportunity to earn interest by investing in a lending program. The investor does not need anything, the risks are very low and the percentage of profits is very high!
And how high is the percentage?
costgranda

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

You can make a profit up to 48%, by the time it takes about 50 days
spartanrules

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

Such a large percentage?
costgranda

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:11:54 PM

Such a large percentage?
Yes! Well, in fact, your annual income will be about 120%
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:24:06 PM

Such a large percentage?
Do they still sell tokens?
costgranda

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

Such a large percentage?
Yes, if you decide to participate, then I advise you to hurry, pre-sale ends in less than 2 hours
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

Such a large percentage?

Yes, if you decide to participate, then I advise you to hurry, pre-sale ends in less than 2 hours
Yes, right now I will do it, thank you!
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

Oh yes, hurry, get your scam coins now. I can't wait until these ICO scams collapse. Every one that participates in these scams are stealing from later investors! I hope you feel good about that....and don't be surprised, if one day, the authorities come knocking on your door!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DINHVANHAI

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:54 AM

Can I track where the number was sold?
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

Excellent! I've been waiting for such a project for a long time! This is a great opportunity to invest in its development now! Thanks to the development team for this opportunity
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

Excellent! I've been waiting for such a project for a long time! This is a great opportunity to invest in its development now! Thanks to the development team for this opportunity

I do not agree. This project is more like one of the thousands of pyramids that flooded the modern market. Bring friends, get a guaranteed percentage .. I've already seen this
Groc

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

"Lending Opportunity
This is a very exciting & safe alternative for passive investors. All interest & capital can be reinvested back into the lending platform to gain much more profit. "
Infinite income? It is real!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

I do not agree. This project is more like one of the thousands of pyramids that flooded the modern market. Bring friends, get a guaranteed percentage .. I've already seen this

No, it's not!
There is more: while investors increase the cost and volume of the crypto currency, they automatically receive from this automatic income. That is, in fact, this system is a stable and guaranteed source of income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: