Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTC the new gold ?  (Read 2742 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:02 AM

Well for me it really is.Bitcoin is the new gold because it has a huge value the reason why many people are now investing to bitcoin rather than gold because in bitcoin once the value rapidly increase you can be able to earn big profit compare to gold even though it is a little bit risky but still many people and trusting bitcoin including me.
SmurfFF

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Not exactly gold. Gold is limited. Actually limited. You can't say that about BTC. BTC presents cryptocurrencies at all and they have unlimited potential.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

There's no point to call as new gold. Since we know gold price annually increasing and it is safer then bitcoin, We can use it everywhere and on the top gold has legality everywhere. Bitcoin users always get lost and profit due to its price. While there's just few chances of getting benefit from gold they have big difference.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Not exactly gold. Gold is limited. Actually limited. You can't say that about BTC. BTC presents cryptocurrencies at all and they have unlimited potential.

Go and get some study before writing this mate. I'm telling you for your safety.
You know, it's about some people like you that price could go down and have this form of red&green candle.

You heard about "easy gain profit" and you buy instantly without even know what the fucc it is - so you dump when the price goes down and like you many other. So the cheaper price for us.

But that was not the main point of crypto.

Always study before.
Take care

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

For me there would only be one gold and that is something that we should have to understand. No matter how much the price of bitcoin will fly from here even if it reached its zenith to abmillion. People and the whole of the world would still put their trust kn something that is tangible on something that they can touch and see and hold. Whereas bitcoin is great and everything but they would never be able to provide that same security that bitcojn can have where it has no volatility
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

maybe bitcoin arguably new gold that is very expensive, and until now bitcoin used as an investment of many people, and the more fore bitcoin known as many people,and hopefully bitcoin remains the number one coin.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

What do you think ?

Many high authority business news outlets such as CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Business Insider, Verge, Engadget, and TechCrunch has already considered bitcoin as the new gold. writing so many great articles about the future of bitcoin and how it's very important to invest in bitcoin now for the future.

Bitcoin Is the New Gold
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-31/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold

Bitcoin Is The New 'Gold'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/08/30/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold/#7ab2c9f63b36

Why Bitcoin is the new gold
http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-bitcoin-is-the-new-gold-btcc-2017-1?IR=T

venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

No bitcoin will be never like a gold. gold is a hard investment we can touch and feel it. but bitcoin is cryptocurrency i can't touch it. just sea in numerical format that's it. in case bitcoin will get more profit means we have to pay more tax for that. gold is not like that it is always for mine only. bitcoin will get ban means almost all crpto's will be lost. gold is in my hand only there is no fear about lose. so gold is different than bitcoin.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

I think btc is more better than gold
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

It may be right now and for the near future but nothing is certain. Grin Grin Grin
JonCryptoHack

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Christopher Lowey, strategist at RBC Capital Markets, notes that he noticed a potential correlation between the value of gold and the price of the crypto currency. This trend, notes Louni, arose in late 2017 and continued in early 2018, indicating that, since the price of bitcoin had quadrupled, investors could potentially start selling gold to buy the currency.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

i agree with you and I think that Btc is more productive than gold. In case anyone say to pick Btc or gold I jump at the chance to buy Btc in any case I figure it would be advantage if you contribute your money to buy Btc appeared differently in relation to buying gold would be speedier buy Btc for impetus to the advantage. By and by a day Btc is more standard and critical than Gold.
madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

What do you think ?

I dont think that bitcoin is the new gold. Although both of them holds a high value which is good in making profits, they differ alot from each other. Each of the two has its own market, a reason why you just cant compare the two. Gold is a physical object while bitcoin is a digital thing. Both has a good value and an ideal investment.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

What do you think ?

I will always prefer to hold my coins because the value of bitcoins in the future will obviously increase even more. Bitcoins last wave will occur on 2021 and when that time comes, there will be shortage on bitcoins so the price will obviously increase so we should probably hold our coins even more.

juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

What do you think ?
Yes bitcoin is new gold, gold in digital form
It is not wrong to analyze Bitcoin as gold in digital form. Because to get it, you have to "mine it" first. the way is to solve a math problem that involves a series of complicated algorithmic calculations on the computer .
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Bitcoin is definitely gold and will continue to be the gold standard, with more people investing in bitcoins than gold.

Bitcoins now make more money than gold, because demand is high and we all know that the supply of bitcoins is limited.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

There's no good reason for call as new gold. Since we know gold cost yearly expanding and it is more secure then bitcoin, We can utilize it all over the place and on the best gold has legitimateness all around. Bitcoin clients dependably get lost and benefit because of its cost. While there's only couple of odds of getting advantage from gold they have huge distinction.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

Well for me it truly is.Bitcoin is the new gold since it has an enormous esteem the motivation behind why numerous individuals are currently contributing to bitcoin as opposed to gold in light of the fact that in bitcoin once the esteem quickly increment you can have the capacity to gain huge benefit contrast with gold despite the fact that it is somewhat dangerous yet at the same time numerous individuals and trusting bitcoin including me
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

There's no good reason for call as new gold. Since we know gold cost yearly expanding and it is more secure then bitcoin, We can utilize it all around and on the best gold has legitimateness all over. Bitcoin clients dependably get lost and benefit because of its cost. While there's only couple of odds of getting advantage from gold they have enormous distinction.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

What do you think ?
if right now yes because i wait for the right time to sell it if the price can be higher than i expect for now i hold it for my own thing want to do!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: