Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PAYPRO - launches the 1st truly decentralized financial-marketplace  (Read 6563 times)
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Dear community. We have bad news. We have just sent an important email to all of you. You can find more info here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YcLDA6dBzlAtCq9J_1UlSnp5i3_aDwVZ/view?usp=sharing

2. Community Announcement.pdf

That is really a very bad news if it is true, the raised funds are locked. I do not if it true since the announcement is not released by the dev team, and I can not find it on the website, I hope this is just a fake news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptosistemas

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Hello friends, I am a criptosistema and have not yet received my tokens.
user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1210312
post  naelbetancourtlatino@gmail.com
spreadsheet 372
wallet 0x3975b136662e638b49d0F9f54cBd9bF9c456a755

https://steemit.com/pay/@criptosistema/paypro-a-financial-market-where-any-decentralized-application-can-offer-its-services
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Hello friends, I am a criptosistema and have not yet received my tokens.
user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1210312
post  naelbetancourtlatino@gmail.com
spreadsheet 372
wallet 0x3975b136662e638b49d0F9f54cBd9bF9c456a755

https://steemit.com/pay/@criptosistema/paypro-a-financial-market-where-any-decentralized-application-can-offer-its-services

Just look at the posts above, the dev team is busy with the problem of its ICO funds, it seems the funds is locked by the smart contact, and maybe you can not receive any tokens before it is solved.

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

I can only say it's a team of losers and I'm not gonna give you another dollar! I spent three months carrying their signature when I asked a telegram chat question I was just added to the ban!!!!

I invested some money here and they allegedly lost it.  I made a mistake and I won't repeat it again.
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Dear community. We have bad news. We have just sent an important email to all of you. You can find more info here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YcLDA6dBzlAtCq9J_1UlSnp5i3_aDwVZ/view?usp=sharing

That is really a very bad news if it is true, the raised funds are locked. I do not if it true since the announcement is not released by the dev team, and I can not find it on the website, I hope this is just a fake news.

this is very bad news and I doubt that the fake news as the ether and truth lies on a not understandable wallet ETH,
the contract curve was made here and it turned out at the exit (time and money went to empty (
sad of course that it happened (

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

this is very bad news and I doubt that the fake news as the ether and truth lies on a not understandable wallet ETH,
the contract curve was made here and it turned out at the exit (time and money went to empty (

until now there is still no updates from the team about the locked funds and maybe our money will be lost .... and how this happens, the mistake is very bad

fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

polemic issues that can not be tolerated when funds are lost and so many questions and mistakes ... Huh the team must be accountable for all this because apologizing is not enough and the funds lost because smart contract yng wrong it is not the fault of the investors and PAYPPRO should not just let go of hands

Helsing

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

polemic issues that can not be tolerated when funds are lost and so many questions and mistakes ... Huh the team must be accountable for all this because apologizing is not enough and the funds lost because smart contract yng wrong it is not the fault of the investors and PAYPPRO should not just let go of hands

Exactly, from our (customers) point of view it doesn't matter if this is fault by some 3rd party, PayPro team should do everything to cover this loss now...
And how you need to be professional to close your telegram group (now there is some shi...y airdrop group...)

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

They do not run away from the responsibilities as you say, some serious discussions to overcome this have happened between the paypro team and the investor in the telegram.
If you have some ideas or questions, it might be better if you join the discussion in their telegram group.
It would be more useful than just complaining

Ojengonggu

Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

They do not run away from the responsibilities as you say, some serious discussions to overcome this have happened between the paypro team and the investor in the telegram.
If you have some ideas or questions, it might be better if you join the discussion in their telegram group.
It would be more useful than just complaining

I hope you are right and the team does not run away from the responsibility and I hope my friends also join in the telegram in order to read directly the news about this

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

they have changed telegram group to airdrop group lol
http://prntscr.com/j6xljc

cbob1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

what happened to their website? coming back as unsafe to enter.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
paypro

Activity: 88

www.payproapp.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Dear Community,

As you know PayPro had a problem with the Smart Contract, we are working hard and PayPro will be built.

Please, finde below all the information and follow our Medium Blog for new updates.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND INCONVENIENCE

1.- Smart Contract Error:
https://medium.com/@paypro/smart-contract-error-c30dd3bbce43  

2.- Our Plan:
https://medium.com/@paypro/our-plan-fea7b0dd9601  

3.- Weekly update [April 11th, 2018]
https://medium.com/@paypro/update-april-11th-2018-16e4c5c8b704

4.- Weekly update [April 18th, 2018]
https://medium.com/@paypro/weekly-update-april-18th-2018-c44be5d3a1f

Here the last update:

Weekly update [April 18th, 2018]
The following article is meant to describe our progress through the last week in the various fields of work.

Product
Along to the back-end development, we have started to design the layouts of the new version of the application, which will include Ether and ERC-20 tokens storage.

We acknowledge the importance of getting external feedback, so we want to share the first drafts with you so we can hear your opinion. You can find the the link here.

Legal
The deadline to join the lawsuit was closed on last Monday, April 16th, 2018. We confirm that 89 token holders have joined. Please, bear in mind that there is no need to join for receiving any potential compensation — this is just for providing current token holders with more security.

Therefore, we have already started the legal actions with our lawyers. As planned, a certified mail has been sent in order to start the legal process. You can find the original copies here.

This step is a legal requirement previous to any lawsuit, as we are required by law to find a private solution before going to court. If no agreement is reached within two weeks, we will be legally able to go to court.

Others
Some clarifications
After the Smart Contract was closed, there was a contributor who asked to join on March 2nd, 2018. This contributor wanted to add “USD 45,000 in Ethers” to a previous contribution he had made during the ICO. As the Smart Contract was closed but we still could issue tokens and he wanted to join anyway, we offered him to send the funds to a regular wallet. Thus, he sent us 52 ETH on March 2nd, 2018. The transaction can be found here.

After the Smart Contract error was identified and released, we proceeded to send him back his 52 ETH as they were not locked due to the Smart Contract error. Given that the Ether price has plunged, he requests us to refund the difference in USD. However, we believe that there is no reason for us to do so and hence, he is now accusing us arguing that he has been scammed. Our official position towards these situations is that we will not give in to any kind of illegitimate pressure.

EIP 867: Standardized Ethereum Recovery Proposals
Ethereum’s most senior developers have initiated a debate on whether or not a method for returning funds lost due to high-profile hacks and incidents should be implemented.

The improvement proposal that seems to be more popular is the one described on EIP 867, led by Dan Phifer from Musiconomi.

For now, no action will be taken until Ethereum decides on how new features should be proposed to the community through the Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) protocol.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

How much longer do we wait for the error to be fixed?
It almost look like a scam already, they were promising to be listed in bancor right after the distribution and seem like all those aren't even real. I don't know why there's no investor here who keeps bugging them about the project. Few days more can turn to months and years and soon we'd all forget about the ETH we sent. Looks VERY  SCAM to me.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nedjuly

Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Something is absolutely not clear with the project. And the link to the site is embossed as dangerous. What happened?

Angela Volkova

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

Smart Contract Error - unbelievable, first time i heard this reason of lost a fund. Loser or Scamers - question. Future will show.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

In another way, the project can be called a market where decentralized applications (dApps) will be able to post information about the services they provide. Due to the chosen work policy, dApps will be in a competitive environment, for the right to receive a contract from the user. This will reduce the cost and improve the quality of services.
asai_kana

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

How the continuation of information about project paypro, the latest news is there

filip030

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

I think you will produce a successful, advanced, and effective central project, and to move forward, move the system to build and utilize a decentralized system..interested to joining the whitelist
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

Smart Contract Error - unbelievable, first time i heard this reason of lost a fund. Loser or Scamers - question. Future will show.

Nothing will show up anymore. This shows that no matter how legit they may look, a team like this can turn out to be a scam too. Smart contract error can be fixed if they just have the knowledge but since they don't have this, means those who invested ETH just lose it all. Sad was that some scam ICO distributes the coins before popping like a bubble, this Paypro never did send anything. Not even a token.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███