Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2618 times)
Youlivo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

eduinvestor

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:00:06 PM

You can join my bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399193.0

However earning 1BTC is really difficult without investing as it's a big amount. It was easier a long time ago

Building a business has never been so easy
Moon Funding : Crowdfunding & Development

Telegram And Whitepaper                               
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

We all get into bitcoin to earn money or bitcoin. We can earn our first bitcoin in different ways. Bitcoin has a lot to offer when it comes to giving a job. There are lots of campaign to join. They have signature campaigns, twitter campaign and signature campaign. These companies that offers campaign will pay you bitcoins that can be converted into money. You can also invest in bitcoin and make it grow to 1 bitcoin.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:11:21 PM

I got bitcoin 3 months ago and I've used it but now every i participate in bounty campaign I just get satoshi ever since bitcoin price increase. every developer bounty paying only using eth its hard for me to get btc from bounty campaign  Cry

manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

getting a bitcoin is not a taught or an easy job the easy job is you can spend some money and then you can buy or if you are working with the crypto currency the coin which will be given by the companies can be collected
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

Giveaways for the bitcoin are very very rare and you will not see anything here without working for it. You can always earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaigns and social media campaigns. So I guess you are not mining or begging for it but you are earning it. There is no thing called as free lunch box so you should pull your sleeves and earn your money here and then you can gamble it at your own risk to turn it into 1 full bitcoin and then 14 bitcoin or 1400 bitcoin whatever your skills may get you!

But surely there is no giveaway for the bitcoin. You can join free airdrops fro alts by the way but thats not your type, its alt and its free and thats why its very very cheap. You may wanna grab 100's of them before you could convert them to million satoshi's. Try them.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

Got my first Bitcoin by buying it directly. Unfortunately, the free Bitcoin sites either pay too low or are scam. So, I would suggest you to avoid those and put in real money. Better to work and earn some money to buy Bitcoin rather than being scammed by these shit websites.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

The first bitcoin I get comes from the bounty signature campaign, and the ico project I follow is bitdice ico, although the result is not that much because I am still on jr.member rank but I am very happy, after getting the coin from the project and waiting until the price is high , finally I exchange into bitcoin

Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

Some Bitcoin dice sites have faucets so you can try your luck turning the dust to something worthy.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

I know bitcoin thanks to my friend. Then I tried to learn about bitcoin in a while. My bitcoin knowledge is small but I have learned to earn bitcoin by implementing signature campaigns.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Your friend has done very well to amass that amount bitcoin from nothing.  Giveaways are quite rare now to get bitcoin, there are faucets but they give out such a small amount.

Best thing is to earn by contributing to a signature campaign or maybe sell something but the absolute best and easiest way is to buy some.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

Well if left to me, I believe it is more way difficult to earn bitcoin nowadays...I have also joined different faulcets too but they only pay ant size of satoshi which led to my forsaking such faucets. But if there is other ways of getting bitcoin you can share and I would appreciate it

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

The easiest way is to buy it, and the easy free way is to contribute and participate in some hot bounty programs for ICO's that you think it will turn out to be something solid

Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

I can't believe it. Witch company give you 1 bitcoin for signature campaign?
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

You should really identify those etc2x that you are talking about.

Now, i think your friend hit a jackpot in finding a bitcoin giveaway. Because it is very close to impossible nowadays.
Sure there were many back then, but haven't seen any in years.
Also, your friend must be a very lucky person to leave gambling sites everytime as a winner.
Although that much coin is pretty big, it isn't impossible to get when you are great at finding good investments.

My suggestion is : first, look at yourself. Look at specific skills that you have or are capable of, and comprehend if they are of use to anyome in this forum or in any other cases. So you can work and receive bitcoin or other crypto currencies as payment.

You can also join altcoin campaigns and then exchange them for bitcoins when you get paid. Or just join bounty campaigns (mostly signature campaigns) that spay you bitcoins.

Hope this helps.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

I'm fully aware that in order to get your first bitcoin trading and mining are a must and you can't really do whatsoever to achieve that without taking one or both of these roads . Signature campaigns , landing and some occasional jobs won't make you more than some crust but the real deal needs investment , risk and lots of dedication !
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:04:15 PM

You can claim free bitcoin in a faucet website but it is too small and it will not be worth your time. Here is an example of faucet website https://freebitco.in you can claim it every hour and if you reach the minimum withdrawal you can now request a withdraw or it will be automatic withdraw to your wallet weekly

NoMatterWhat

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

my first bitcoin from stellar it's like an airdrop now, just need sign up with your faceebook then you can claim your own stellar, when the bitcoin rates $2600
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

simple you work really hard for it, always remember that nothing comes that easy, and nothing comes for free, something comes from nothing if you're willing to believe. onestly here are tons of way to get your first Bitcoin so figure out what suits you the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: