Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2618 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.
Working for it makes it super easy to get 0.00001 BTC without having to beg, you can clear that as a newbie in most newbie-friendly signature campaigns if you really want to do those and get whatever they're willing to give you. I personally was clearing those numbers super easily before, nowadays its just cruising along with my account and having a grand old time collecting whatever I get from my various jobs that I do. Nothing too intensive, but then again this is an old account so it's almost like ascending into a sort of limbo where you have value and don't have to do much for it.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?

So you want bitcoin for free?

You don't deserve any. Bitcoin isn't free. Bitcoin isn't charity. It has value and you need to offer something of value to acquire it.

I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

Go to Freebitcoin faucet, PM me for a link. You can earn 1000 satoshi (as you are seeking) in less than 1 week.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.

There are few ways does not require initial investment to obtain Bitcoin.
1. To increase the rank to Jr. Member and above, find the subscription campaign and to participate in it. 2. To participate in various campaigns bounty and earn your first bitcoin!

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Why don't you ask your friend how he claimed his first bitcoin and you follow his lead? He didn't get it by begging as you mentioned and no one can get bitcoin by begging. I don't really believe it but as you said your friend gambled and invested his 1 bitcoin and now has 14 bitcoins then i'm sure he has a lot to tell you about his journey and you will not need to ask anything to anyone else after that.
And, the first 0.00001 bitcoins you can get even from faucets by claiming everyday. That is probably better than begging.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:43:53 PM

That’s a rare thing to start with,, haven’t heard anything about those giveaways.. Maybe your friend hit a bitcoin users who were generously giving some of his holdings for the sake of sharing to others.. To reached for about 14btc might need much more than luck so i assumed that your friend is a good trader and investor.. This is from the past for sure because at this time giveaways is even prohibited or restricted..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:45:09 PM

Free Bitcoin is very hard to come by these days with the high flying price of Bitcoin. I think the best you will find is is a few satoshi' which can be gotten from faucet claim and bounty campaigns.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:49:35 PM

in the begening i start with faucet site i collet about 0.001 btc in month , now i am a good trader i have 3 btc in my wallet ,

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PLAYSE2

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

You can use betting sites and set small percentages of earnings, make a small investment in BTC and do your banking every day, I currently use luckygames.io: https://m.luckygames.io/?ref=126422
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

Join some airdrops that give away new coins on the market... Then hopefully they raise in value, and then you can trade them in for Ethereum and bitcoin. 
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:30:16 PM

This is pretty simple and straight, getting bitcoin without spending money is the way of campaign yes I am right, we need to find a good campaign in the bitcoin forum and after that we need to work according to the signature campaign rule and then they will offers a small amount of BTC that’s how I get bitcoins.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

Got my first Bitcoin by buying it directly. Unfortunately, the free Bitcoin sites either pay too low or are scam. So, I would suggest you to avoid those and put in real money. Better to work and earn some money to buy Bitcoin rather than being scammed by these shit websites.
You are right we don’t need to trust on free bitcoins sites and low price bitcoins price because sometime they scammed to us and get the real money but the best here remains is to join a signature campaign directly and work for them and then they will give you a amount of bitcoin is ratio that’s how we will collect bitcoins easily and safely.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:38:49 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:07:04 PM by Domenc

Getting Bitcoin depends how you want to have them in your wallet. Getting Bitcoin can be categorized into 2 ways, first you can buy them as investment as sell them in the future when satisfactory profit is gained. And second way to earn Bitcoin is by either offering your service or you can earn on faucets site. Choice is you’re upon how you want to gain access to crypto world.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:57:14 PM

As newbie, you should be ready for the long journey full of adventure to your first bitcoin. Smiley
Take part in the Bitcointalk's life, look for airdrops, participate in bounty campaigns. Then you can invest this money in strong ICOs or learn trading.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:43:45 AM

It is possible to earn bitcoin without investing money but it will take a long time so if you want to earn it, you need yo have some patience and effort. I got my first bitcoin in faucet sites but after 2 weeks of doing it my friend introduce me into this site and said that I can earn more in joining bounty campaigns here. Now I joined in a bounty campaign to earn money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TipMePlz

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:51:54 AM

It was a tiny amount I earned from faucets at that time.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:55:58 AM

Join some airdrops that give away new coins on the market... Then hopefully they raise in value, and then you can trade them in for Ethereum and bitcoin. 

With the current situation of airdrops now, I doubt it but if you're lucky enough that you can find an airdrop that will give you profit then I'll congratulate you.
OP, there's nothing free nowadays and in order to get your first bitcoin you'll need to work for it. Maybe your friend joined bounty campaigns here so he got his first bitcoin without buying or mining it. So try to join in and work for it. Good luck with your journey here.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

Without buying or mining bitcoin would be difficult
but you can try faucet sites and again you won't get
too much from it.

You can certainly try bounty programs and convert
those coins into bitcoin in an exchange.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

I earned my first bitcoin by joining in a signature campaign here in this forum and im so happy with it. but it has a requirements you need to have all the requirements that the campaign needed so you can passed to the campaign. and you need to level your account from jr.member above so you can join in the campaign.
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

I earn my first bitcoin to play free faucet site,and I join to campaign and airdrop to get other bitcoin.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:18:54 AM

I do my earnings here in bitcoin through signature campaigns which for me is helping me a lot I got to test out here my constructive sentence making, helping me improve my skills and knowledge in grammar making also by doing that I can read a lot of topics here in the forum in which i understand more and more about the world od bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: