Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2624 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

There are other alternative coins that you can get in some sites and you can convert it into bitcoin then there you have your bitcoin. But for me I had my first bitcoin when I joined signature campaigns and it is not bad at all. Actually I am still earning bitcoins by joining in signature campaigns because I find it helpful for me. It is better to have your bitcoin with your time and effort.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Gancu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

i first get the bitcoin from the faucet site. i was told by my friend and i tried it and i focused it first time in generating free bitcoin.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

I earned the first bitcoin by joined the faucet website whose offer free bitcoin by solving captcha.They only pay small amount of satoshi
Then, i am join this forum to get free bitcoin by contributing to a signature camp.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

Getting the first bitocoin is hard. I did a lot of research on the internet, I learned a lot of from bitcoin users, I participated in forums and I finally earned the first bitcoin by doing signature campaigns. I seriously learned how to earn bitcoin and I did it. I'm happy for that.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

The easiest way to get bitcoin is joining campaign in service. You can get 0,001BTC to more than that due to your abilities, your rank and the quality of your post. However, i advise you to study and research more about bitcoin and crypto currency, improve your knowledge to make quality post because if you dont have constructive post, you will be kicked out and may be have red trust ! Good luck for you and wish you can earn your first bitcoin !
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:46:53 AM

I earned my first bitcoin im faucets but it took a lot of time. After that i started trading. Also in this site, you can earn bitcoin through campaigns.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:20 AM

I earned my first earning in bitcoin in joining signature campaign.However before joining it you must read the topics on forum to answer the topics.While earning anld also I am learning some knowledge it teach me a  lot the idea about cryptocurrency and learn to saves in my earnings in bitcoin.Signature was the easiest way to earn in bitcoin.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

I earned my first earning in bitcoin in joining signature campaign.However before joining it you must read the topics on forum to answer the topics.While earning anld also I am learning some knowledge it teach me a  lot the idea about cryptocurrency and learn to saves in my earnings in bitcoin.Signature was the easiest way to earn in bitcoin.
I got my first a bitcoin through a signature campaign that was arranged in the winter holidays probably I still don't remember the name of the organization but it was very highly funded. Now if it comes to earning BTC say then there are various tools open towards this achievement such as the use of trading investment or just holding your BTC is waiting for the price to increase. Now it depends upon the user which method best suits him.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

It's possible that the account should have your own Card for a hard time getting the first bitcoin
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

Getting 1 btc is difficult without investment. if you don't want to shell out some then you may work for it in signature campaigns or get it for free from airdrops. There are lots of them but be careful there are also scams. Once you get some coins you can trade them off or gamble. Its upto you how you make it big. But in order to multiply what you have, be a risk taker.

Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

the easiest way to get your first Bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin, However there are other solutions too, but it takes some time, like a signature campaign, but before joining a campaign you have to make posts and upgrade your rank. personally i made my first bitcoin by translating some campaign websites which is another solution to get BTC without investing in it.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

I simply bought it back in 2014. The value tanked soon after but I kept holding it. I even stopped checking the price and coming to this forum for over half a year because I thought nothing good is going to happen after it has been falling for almost 2 years and look where we are no. When I stopped following it the price of BTC was somewhere around $300 and a year later it was over $3000! I still can't believe it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hasthika

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

I'm from sri lanka. Most of online buying not support our country so use to earn bitcoin by using EOBOT online mining cloud Site.They use E pay Online bank. We can purchase and start mining Bitcoin and other coins from this site.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Here I have attached my referral link to EOBOT.
https://www.eobot.com/user/1256729
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

easy way to get bitcoin by buying or investing some of your money, there are other ways that follow bounty mine and more, but the easiest way is by buying
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:28:37 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
Yes I earned  my bitcoin in bounty campaign. I answered the given question. All you need is time, patient and hardwork. No pain no gain but the eqiuvalent of that effort is money. Bitcoin helps you in your financial problem.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:35:02 PM

right now I do not have any coin yet, currently I'm working on a project to get it, what's that project?
which I know is participating in signature campaigns and social media, as I'm currently working on.
hopefully the current work can produce good results.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

I got the first bitcoin a years ago from bitcoin trading, I bought then I traded on poloniex to add the amount of my bitcoin. after trading I also search bitcoin by following bounty campaign in this forum, then the results I redeem to bitcoin and I use for trading...
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:54:16 PM

You can get yours from faucets as a start, which is always the first way used by new comers to have some little satoshi before they start earning well with signature campaign, managers of campaigns and coders that are also paid in bitcoin.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

do signature campaigns and invest what you earn. it's going to be a very long road but you must never give up Smiley

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

1 year ago I am earn bitcoin from a ptc site amount was 0.0001BTC and that was my first bitcoin earn. and now iam earn good amount bitcoin from this forum joining signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: