Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2615 times)
E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

I think I'm reading fairy tales. people can earn bitcoin on a subscription company. I joined the subscription company. I'm waiting for my fairy tale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

As what I remember, I got my first bitcoin from joining in some websites and smartphone applications which offer free faucets and satoshi which can be converted into real bitcoin.
It is timing consuming and much effort as well but it is totally worth it once you receive the fruit of your hardwork.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
There are lot of ways to earn your first bitcoin like you can earn it in by just joining in signature or bounty campaign on bitcoin forum. You can also do trading if you want to gain much bitcoin. I'm very happy that I already earn bitcoin in signature campaign and I think it is one of the best way to earn bitcoin.
Yeah bitcoin is a provision of a widen and broad platforms for example signature campaigns, trading, mining, investment, holding bitcoin for some period of time etc so anyone can select a suitable way of earning for him as I personally suggest the signature campaigns for the newbie as well as the mining for those people where the electricity is cheap and trading for the wealthy people.
otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

the first time I get Bitcoin is from the airdrop prize.
Getting Bitcoin from some aridrop is very easy but it takes patience to be able to get more.

karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:13:21 PM

It's very difficult to get the first Bitcoin especially when you are a beginner, but you can choose some ways to start reaping some money also may be your first period of time will be hard for you, so you should ranking your account to find some jobs (for example: signature campaign and translation..). And when you have a good budget you can invest to progress your amount.
Nothing is impossible in this eternal universe although it is very difficult to get one bitcoin as well as it is a time consuming process but a continuous effort and keeping a vigilant eye on the ups and down of the prices I also suggest to start with participation in different campaigns because   
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

there are some ways to get bitcoin other than buy or mine it, you can work on ICO project or you can get it through faucet.

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

I remember those days when I start here in cryptocurrency. I earn my first bitcoin or Btc in free satoshi. After collecting satoshi I convert it and get .000002 BTC,
I think it is pretty small but atleast its free and I get it without too much effort for it.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

I don't see anything bad in mining or investing. In first case you can do a simple cost-benefit analyisis (there are many "mining calculators" on the internet that you can google for) and see how much you can earn in a long period. In second you can make a portfolio. In these times everything in the cryptocurrency world is on the rise so you can just play it safe, invest into more popular coins and watch your portfolio steadily rise. Just don't panic when it falls down from time to time. Take a drink, a good book, or a movie, or a walk in the nature instead and go enjoy it, preferably with your family or friends.

Otherwise, you can try signature campaigns. Like the one in my signature (although this one is currently full).

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

i get my first bitcoin by signature campaign. when i ranked up from junior member to member then i added a familiar signature campaign and get 0.0025btc.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

I have earned my first bitcoin in joining signature campaign and I am so happy and I am so thankful that I know bitcoin because it really helps me alot with regards to my financial problem so right now I am working hard to rank up so that I can earn more and save for my future.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

wow ,, your friends are very rich today. 14 BTC. easy, you follow some bounty projects, then after you get altcoin, you convert to BTC. and you will benefit greatly.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Join a signature campaign here in the forum. You don't havr to invest money or anything, just a little bit of your time and a little elbow grease. You have to reach at least the rank Jr. Member in order to join a signature campaign. After that, just follow their rukws and make the quota, eventually, you too can make 14 btcs.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Still remembered clearly. I used to get bitcoin by searching in faucet and everyday can get 400K satoshi. when the price is still cheap but different from now looking for 100K satoshi from faucet every day just have to be hard-earned
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Join a signature campaign here in the forum. You don't havr to invest money or anything, just a little bit of your time and a little elbow grease. You have to reach at least the rank Jr. Member in order to join a signature campaign. After that, just follow their rukws and make the quota, eventually, you too can make 14 btcs.

Does your sig campaign accept newbies? Smiley

Also, what is a 'faucet'?
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

I started with the faucets I earn pretty much from getting free. I tried to work well on this forum and I was involved in signature campaigns and I was paid bitcoin when I completed the task.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin, which can be part of a giveaway. But the fastest and safest way to earn Bitcoin is to participate in Bitcoin's signature campaign. You need to upgrade your rank to at least Jr.Member to be able to participate in signature campaigns as well as social campaigns, bounty campaigns. If you join the signature campaign you may have the opportunity to earn at least 0.002 BTC per week.

nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

If you have any skills you can sell online at your free time, that is the best bet for you. You can also involve in airdrops and bounty campaing so later you convert the tokens to bitcoins.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

first time I get bitcoin by playing faucet, after which I get a little capital to play trading and after that I capital with my money to buy bitcoin and finally I get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I get bitcoin for the first time by way of faucet but after getting to know deeper for now the faucet is no longer profitable so I prefer to continue by following the bounty champaign program and that's where I start getting the results constantly

rvrl_23

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

I got my very first bitcoin on faucets, you just create an account roll time to time, it's free. but it's just a very small amount of satoshi.
Back then I prefer faucets more than joining signature campaigns because I was too lazy to read all about bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: