Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:49:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2624 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

I got my 1st bitcoin from bounty campaign. That was so much joyfull  memory for me .  u can also invest some money in bitcoin. When bitcoin price will be high you can see your profit

integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

You can get bitcoin from faucet websites but they give not much. But in this forum you can join bounty campains and you get bitcoin. But you should be careful about scam projects and scammers. You will get nothing otherwise.

DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

The fastest way to get it is to just buy it , or if you rank up you account to at least a member then you can do some bounty campaigns here to earn some tokens.
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:43:00 AM

I plowed free Bitcoin.
Btcclicks.com earn 0.1 bitcoin / month is 0.1 bitcoin pay 48h.
This is a page many people dig by the prestige of it you withdraw money in just 24 hours.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
vintastiko

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

We all get into bitcoin to earn money or bitcoin. We can earn our first bitcoin in different ways. Bitcoin has a lot to offer when it comes to giving a job. There are lots of campaign to join. They have signature campaigns, twitter campaign and signature campaign. These companies that offers campaign will pay you bitcoins that can be converted into money. You can also invest in bitcoin and make it grow to 1 bitcoin.
Many people get Bitcoin by engaging in typography campaigns and I'm also involved, when I first joined Bitcoin it was very difficult to understand and made me have a lot of difficulties, and to date I I earned my own Bitcoins
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

The easiest way to earn your first bitcoin is to work hard for you to have a higher rank in this forum. Why? Because bounty campaign requires higher than newbie ranks. You can join signature campaign,twitter campaign and facebook campaign. You can also buy bitcoin if you really want to have some.

shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

Me, I earn my bitcoin when I join some small networking businesses on facebook. After what I earn, I convert it to bitcoin and invest it. That's how I get my first bitcoin. Actually, I didn't get my first bitcoin here because I'm still new here.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

It is possible to earn bitcoin without investing money but it will take a long time so if you want to earn it, you need yo have some patience and effort. I got my first bitcoin in faucet sites but after 2 weeks of doing it my friend introduce me into this site and said that I can earn more in joining bounty campaigns here. Now I joined in a bounty campaign to earn money.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, it is possible to earn bitcoin without investing money but it will take a long time so if you want to earn it, you need to have some patience and effort. And adding also my opinion on how I get my first bitcoin by joining in a signature campaign here in this forum and im so happy with it. but it has a requirements you need to have all the requirements that the campaign needed so you can passed to the campaign.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I got my 1st bitcoin from bounty campaign. That was so much joyfull  memory for me .  u can also invest some money in bitcoin. When bitcoin price will be high you can see your profit

you are very lucky to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign, I also want to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign.
I also agree with you, we can invest bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down, after that we sell it when bitcoin price rises.

Lux Main

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

To get your bitcoin you need be a jr.member and joined the signature campaign and there's a lot of option to get your own bitcoin wrok for it.
Daniel355

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

We all get into bitcoin to earn money or bitcoin. We can earn our first bitcoin in different ways. Bitcoin has a lot to offer when it comes to giving a job. There are lots of campaign to join.You can always earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaigns and social media campaigns. So I guess you are not mining or begging for it but you are earning it
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Am excited to earn my first bitcoin in the future!
Am planning to buy thru authorized outlets, but for those who do not wish to buy like me, we can earn by joining signature campaigns!
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Bitcoin can earn in different ways. But first you have to acquire the necessary knowledge about Bitcoin. I am the first to earn bitcoin by signing the beta campaign, Twitter campaign, Facebook campaign, blog and translation for the first time in Bitccoin. In this I am free of poverty. As you are new, you can earn a lot of money by doing all this.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Joseph236

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I actually got my first bitcoin through signature campaign on this forum.Now I joined in a bounty campaign/airdrops that give away new coins on the market. Choice is you’re upon how you want to gain access to crypto world.Also by joint airdrop and mining you can also collect some bitcoin but it needs a long time before you earned.
FlintJuan

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

You can get your bitcoin in many ways like posting in this forum mining trading etc. its up to you if you work hard nothing is impossible i get my first bitcoin in article writing or posting in this forum.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Well for you to have some of your bitcoin you really have to work and spend your time just to get some of it.Or you can go to the easy way which is converting your fiat mpney to btc and then invest it to have more.
NakaBTC

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

right now the easiest and most reliable way to get BTC is simple to buy some in the countless exchanges that are available in the world. mining is no longer an option for 99% of the people.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
I earned my first bitcoin in signature campaign cause my brother told me it so easy to earned in signature campaign so I join there forum it so easy to answer, I earned now and continue posting to get more profit.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:42:45 PM by greg458

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
i got bitcoin for the first time from faucet, but since the payment from faucet decreased i move to gambling(with faucet) and after win and win im lose more than my wins, and my friend told me to join bounty, and till now im focused on bounty Smiley
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:43:11 PM by greg458

I got my 1st bitcoin from bounty campaign. That was so much joyfull  memory for me .  u can also invest some money in bitcoin. When bitcoin price will be high you can see your profit

you are very lucky to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign, I also want to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign.
I also agree with you, we can invest bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down, after that we sell it when bitcoin price rises.
I think he really mean is getting bitcoin for the first time, not got 1 BTC Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: