Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:29:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2624 times)
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

I got my first bitcoins by joining at the social media campaign and signature campaign. Goodluck to you! hope you will find the best way or method to earn bitcoins and become millionaire.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

In getting your first bitcoin, you can mine for free or buy bitcoin and trade. It's really up to you. Mining make take time while trading is a bigger risk. Knowledge is still something you need to have.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

i earned my first bitcoin by campaigning a Twitter campaign. i earned a little amount of bitcoin. it is about 0.00035 btc.

klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

My friend got his first bitcoin from the signature campaign and  I'm going to do the same.When the price raise ,I'll sell my bitcoin.Then I 'm going to inverse my money in bitcoin by doing trading.Trading is the best step to get more bitcoin in short time.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

there are so many way to earn btc nothing good comes so easily in this world you have to seat and work your btc, no work no btc for you, you can also earn your btc through signature campaign i earned my first BTC through signature campaign. i so urge you to work hard and get yours.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

You can actually get your first bitcoin in many ways, your choice will depend on what  you decide to choose. I actually got my first bitcoin by buying it directly and also earn bitcoins from other sites. I also earn from signature campaign  as well. So you can decide to buy using your  money to buy directly and you are good to go.You can also earn your first bitcoin, when you rank from junior member, contributing to a signature campaign and thereby invest your bitcoin for a long term investment to grow  to 1 Bitcoin or more.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

I also did the exact same thing. Join any kind of campaigns (facebook, translation, twitter etc) but for me, when I first started, the easiest is to get yourself into signature campaign either bounty or weekly. After having a successful campaign, you will receive your first bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

I got my very first bitcoin when my bitcointalk account reached member rank and joined a signature campaign and give me a reward of 0.0030 BTC per week for posting 25 constractive post per week for advertising the campaign. In fact never did i converted it into fiat nor trade or sell what i had earned since i want to invest it for long term investment.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

In my past experience, I get my first bitcoin through investment.
Investing is the best and safest option to choose since they will provide lots of earnings in just short period of time and more security which will prevent all circumstances that may lead to loss.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

There are many ways available here to get Bitcoin like joining those campaign which will give you Btc as your working payment.First of all,you need to know enough knowledge about Bitcoin then you search for those campaign which will pay you in Btc.Then follow the campaign rules then you will able to get Btc. By following this way,I also able to get Btc Otherwise,you can invest here.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

the easiest ways to get bitcoin without buying, mining or begging is join signature campaign. even it will take several weeks, but it was the best way to try. good luck!
TobyToby12

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

I personally was clearing those numbers super easily before, nowadays its just cruising along with my account and having a grand old time collecting whatever I get from my various jobs that I do. I think the best you will find is is a few satoshi' which can be gotten from faucet claim and bounty campaigns.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:44:11 AM

the easiest ways to get bitcoin without buying, mining or begging is join signature campaign. even it will take several weeks, but it was the best way to try. good luck!

i want to try this way. it just takes time to follow the campaign. I just joined. is there any suggestion for me.
JakeJake99

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

After that I got an application that gives bitcoin by collecting points. If you want to get a free bitcoin. You can follow bounty signature.I know bitcoin through my friend. In the begening I get the first bitcoin from the faucets. This is simple getting bitcoin without spending money.
Louie6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Bitcoin has a lot to offer when giving a job. There are many campaigns to join. You can also invest in bitcoin and make it grow to 1 bitcoin. Bitcoins can be earn through different job offers in the service section if you have special skills and can prove that your work is worth for bitcoin then its your chance to start with it.
Elijah1980

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

Actually I am still earning bitcoins by joining in signature campaigns because I find it helpful for me. It is better to have your bitcoin with your time and effort.I earned the first bitcoin by joined the faucet website whose offer free bitcoin by solving captcha.They only pay small amount of satoshi
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

The first bitcoin I get comes from the bounty signature campaign and solving captcha Grin Grin
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

You can earn it by first increasing your activity here in the forum and get a higher rank then join some campaigns such as signature campaigns and other media campaigns.Maybe im not like the other rich people here that can buy easily a bitcoin. Because i think other people here they got their first bitcoin by not working on it. i think they bought or buy it but i know they buy that to use for some good investment.
ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

We can get bitcoin thru applying in signature or bounty campaigns. But since i'm only a newbie i need to rank up my position to jr member to be qualified for those campaigns.Then I had start to inverse my money in bitcoin by doing trading.Trading is the best step to get more bitcoin in short time you can choose trading instead for investing.
HugoHugo2

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

I'm very happy that I already earn bitcoin in signature campaign and I think it is one of the best way to earn bitcoin.I was not believing when I first saw it in my wallet but as I earned it every week it makes me happy and give money to me. I never experienced to mine it and all my bitcoin that I have and I had before was from a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: