Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28367 times)
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Any news about the signature campaign?

Hello! We will not run bounty campaign

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freedcoin

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

Hi dev!

I saw your CEO give a live interview on youtube but I was wondering if I could still watcg it. Could you send me a link? Tnx
RafaelaFernandes

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Why I should invest into this ICO? could you guys explain me, please? I'm new to the concept, but I understand that it's often very profitable.  Huh
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Hi dev!

I saw your CEO give a live interview on youtube but I was wondering if I could still watcg it. Could you send me a link? Tnx
Hello! Hope it's the one you're looking for
Coin Interview with Naviaddress https://youtu.be/wj8lwbSSHGA

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Why I should invest into this ICO? could you guys explain me, please? I'm new to the concept, but I understand that it's often very profitable.  Huh

Hi!
It's a very good question. Thank you. Here's why NVT are expected to go up in price:
One of the way for that is to expand the number of partners using Naviaddress, like UBER or Booking.com (they are our partners already), to incentive the NVT circulation.

The other one is to burn tokens. We plan to sell 20-30 country and regional containers to local country partners. This may result in burning from 100 to 300 mln NVTs by 2021.
All nominal price in tokens for sold naviaddresses will be BURNT by the platform while the premium - a diffrence between market price and nominal price will be retained by the platform as revenue.

Sell all premium country/regional containers of naviaddresses for Navitokens through auction.

And please join our discussion on Telegram for direct communication with Top Team members:)) https://t.me/naviaddress

RafaelaFernandes

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Hi!
It's a very good question. Thank you. Here's why NVT are expected to go up in price:
One of the way for that is to expand the number of partners using Naviaddress, like UBER or Booking.com (they are our partners already), to incentive the NVT circulation.

The other one is to burn tokens. We plan to sell 20-30 country and regional containers to local country partners. This may result in burning from 100 to 300 mln NVTs by 2021.
All nominal price in tokens for sold naviaddresses will be BURNT by the platform while the premium - a diffrence between market price and nominal price will be retained by the platform as revenue.

Sell all premium country/regional containers of naviaddresses for Navitokens through auction.

And please join our discussion on Telegram for direct communication with Top Team members:)) https://t.me/naviaddress

Thank you, I will do. The project does sound very good, I'll be watching you guys Smiley Good luck with it!
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Thank you! Really glad to hear that  Cheesy

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

We've published the smart-contract in our profile on GitHub. NVT is a smart token, exchange medium and an incentive, based in the ERC20 standard. Check details.

unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

We've published the smart-contract in our profile on GitHub. NVT is a smart token, exchange medium and an incentive, based in the ERC20 standard. Check details.

Cool! Can I still participate in Pre-ICO? What's the minimum?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Cool! Can I still participate in Pre-ICO? What's the minimum?

Sure, Pre-ICO is live until Feb, 28th. Minimum is 200,000 NVT (10k USD)
Please go through KYC on our website - https://naviaddress.io , it is a must

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

Don't waste precious time on searching an address. Use Naviaddress to find any place quickly and spend more time with people you love! Happy Valentine's Day from Naviaddress Team!

bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

I think this is a great tangible idea. What think needs clarification is how it will work with partnering web apps/websites. Could google integrate Navi into gmaps? I see mass adaption tough if it’s a stand alone app but will work wonderful if it’s integrated into existing web apps.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

I think this is a great tangible idea. What think needs clarification is how it will work with partnering web apps/websites. Could google integrate Navi into gmaps? I see mass adaption tough if it’s a stand alone app but will work wonderful if it’s integrated into existing web apps.
Hi, thank you for your kind words!
Regarding google maps: We provide digital addressing layer over any digital map. Including google maps. When we migrate our addressing system to Blockchain all naviaddresses in addition to other features will start getting verification by transaction between users and business users. Once a user’s naviaddress is verified and trustless then any business (delivery, e-retail) and another user linked to our platform can transact with users location digital ID at almost zero transaction cost and reduced uncertainty.

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live
Thank you, please pm the details to us

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Dear Navi supporters,
We have received many questions on how NVTs shall be distributed among purchasers at our ICO stage that starts on March 1, 2018.  To address all that questions, we have developed and publish here a procedure on NVTs sale at ICO stage.

Procedure:
On the last day of the pre-ICO we will calculate and publish the amount of NVTs available for the ICO stage. We will also group the members of WL into 2 categories: "early birds" and the rest - based on the dates they've applied for registration. "Early birds" stands for all registered before February 25th 3pm CET.

Further placement of NVTs will go in 3 phases:
  o Phase I starts on March 01st 3pm CET and goes for 24 hours - until March 2nd 3pm CET. Only "early bird" members are eligible for the Phase I. We will determine the pro-rata cap for this phase as the total amount of NVTs available for the ICO divided by the number of "early birds" members in the WL. Participants will be offered to acquire number of tokens limited by such cap. Thus "early birds" members are guaranteed to participate in token generation event unless all NVTs would be sold before the ICO start.
  o Phase II starts on March 03rd 3pm CET and goes for 24 hours - until March 4th 3pm CET. All "white-listed" members are eligible for the Phase II. We will determine the pro-rata cap for this phase as the total amount of NVTs remained after the Phase I (out of total amount of NVT available for the ICO) divided by the number of all "white-listed" members. Participants will be offered to acquire number of tokens limited by such cap.
  o Phase III - a "gas war" - starts on March 5th 3pm CET and goes till the end of ICO on March 31st 3pm CET. For this phase number of tokens left after Phase I & II will be offered to all members of WL. FIFO rule applied. No upper limits on the amount of NVT to acquire. The more gas provided to register transaction - the better chances to get as much as you want before others come.

Example:
Let's assume that only 200M NVTs are available for the ICO as of March 1 3pm CET. Also assume that total WL is 10K people with 5K are "early birds".
Phase I: Cap is set at 40K NVTs per person (200M NVTs / 5K "early birds"). "Early birds" are offered to acquire as much as 40K NVTs @ US$0.05 or up to US$ 2000. Let's assume that 160M NVTs are acquired in this Phase.
Phase II: Cap is set at 4K NVTs per person (40M NVTs / 10K "white-listed"). "White-listed" are offered to acquire as much as 4K NVTs @ US$0.05 or up to US$ 200. Let's assume that 30M NVTs are acquired at this Phase II. 
Phase III: 10M NVTs are still unsold. All "white-listed" members are free to acquire any amount of NVTs out of available pool by sending their contributions. We will monitor the subscription amounts based on the time stamps of transactions until all NVT got sold.

Thank you for your trust in Naviaddress project and our team!

Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
Merited by NAVIADDRESS (1)

What was the reason for such drastic charges?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

We believe that it is in the best interest of our token purchasers to lower our hard cap to 20M and add 100M NVT tokens to the Platform Development Fund with a lockup of 36 months. We believe that these changes will help us to attain sustainable growth. These extra NVT for the Development Fund can be used to form more partnerships and add more content and possibilities to the platform

Kat_76

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I wonder what happens if some of the early participants don't buy out their caps? Would it be possible to those who registered after Feb 25th to take more?
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

We believe that it is in the best interest of our token purchasers to lower our hard cap to 20M and add 100M NVT tokens to the Platform Development Fund with a lockup of 36 months. We believe that these changes will help us to attain sustainable growth. These extra NVT for the Development Fund can be used to form more partnerships and add more content and possibilities to the platform

Ok, makes sence. Thank you 👌
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

I wonder what happens if some of the early participants don't buy out their caps? Would it be possible to those who registered after Feb 25th to take more?

The tokens that are not sold to the early birds, will be made available to all whitelisted members eligible for phase II.
So indeed the whitelist members that are eligible for phase II and are "active" 👍 will then be able to purchase tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: