Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28374 times)
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

I didnt really understand how the project's gonna create an add-on for programming complexes working with navigation? Do they really have problems with geolocation? I also misunderstood the dedication of blockchain in this case.
You're mistaken. Naviadress is a global decentralized system for addressing, not for navigation. It's possible to create a unique digital address anywhere using this system. The mark created with its help allows to add photos and comments.
What is this necessary for?
This will be useful for people who likes to tell various info about themselves (here u can see analogy with Instagram), use address to order some services (taxi, for example), or need help.
What will blockchain give to this all?
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

I didnt really understand how the project's gonna create an add-on for programming complexes working with navigation? Do they really have problems with geolocation? I also misunderstood the dedication of blockchain in this case.
You're mistaken. Naviadress is a global decentralized system for addressing, not for navigation. It's possible to create a unique digital address anywhere using this system. The mark created with its help allows to add photos and comments.
This will be useful for people who likes to tell various info about themselves (here u can see analogy with Instagram), use address to order some services (taxi, for example), or need help.
First, decentralization, secondly – security of data of personal addresses. Thirdly, the project needs a clear and transparent fundraising scheme 'cause it's a start-up. All this can be achieved with the help of blockchain and makes Naviadress more valuable.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

First, decentralization, secondly – security of data of personal addresses. Thirdly, the project needs a clear and transparent fundraising scheme 'cause it's a start-up. All this can be achieved with the help of blockchain and makes Naviadress more valuable.
Does this mean that i can give a unique address to any location?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Hey guys how much is the token's cost?
0,05$  - is the price for one NVT on the ICO.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

What businesses are most interested in the services like this project's ones? I wanna estimate the scales of development of the project
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

Tell me please, wont there be a dispute arisen with official addresses of countries? Can an address be given to building which has no address officially?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

Tell me please, has this system been tried out already? Can i already try to use it?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Is the project gonna cooperate with any navigation systems in order to popularize its business idea?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

I do not really understand what this service might be interesting for. Well, suppose that there is no address in any house or place, but you can still point it to the map. Why would people use NaviAddress instead of the usual labels on the map?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

I do not really understand what this service might be interesting for. Well, suppose that there is no address in any house or place, but you can still point it to the map. Why would people use NaviAddress instead of the usual labels on the map?

For several reasons. First, the Navi service will be more convenient at times, and secondly, you can "miss" on maps with a location mark, for example, a person on the square. Thirdly, the platform-based on  blockchain stores and decentralizes all data, and also protects them.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

For several reasons. First, the Navi service will be more convenient at times, and secondly, you can "miss" on maps with a location mark, for example, a person on the square. Thirdly, the platform-based on  blockchain stores and decentralizes all data, and also protects them.
Ok! How will the address be formed?
Immer

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Naviadress will be formed in a simple and understandable way - it will include the phone code of the country and region, house number and the first digits of the postal code. Each naiviadesu has its own page.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Naviadress will be formed in a simple and understandable way - it will include the phone code of the country and region, house number and the first digits of the postal code. Each naiviadesu has its own page.
What does this personal page give?
Immer

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

On it, besides the postal address, which may not be, contains additional information, which consists of photos, telephones, working hours and route.

Ackedy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

On it, besides the postal address, which may not be, contains additional information, which consists of photos, telephones, working hours and route.

It's clear. Most of all from such an application, probably, the delivery services and taxi will win. Do they plan organized cooperation with them?
satish558

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

looking forward for the project
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

How much should I raise funds for all investors to realize the full functionality?
ggcript

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

How much should I raise funds for all investors to realize the full functionality?
In fact, this level corresponds to the hard cap. And this is $ 20 million.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 02:42:07 PM by NAVIADDRESS

How many tokens will be sold to the investors?

Thanks for your interest! We're issuing 1BN tokens. 400M are for investors.
You can find more information about the distribution on our ICO website https://naviaddress.io
We're currently updating it with more information.
You can also reach us for real time conversations at https://t.me/naviaddress

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

Where is the project registered? Europe or Asia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: