Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28375 times)
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Hi dev!
Individual cap?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

Hi dev!
Individual cap?

Hello! If you are an "early bird", you are eligible for Phase I with the individual cap of 37,671 NVTs (1883 USD). Personal caps for Phase II will be calculated later on.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

!! Final Countdown !!

With less than an hour to go until the start of our tokensale, we would like to remind you that Naviaddress ICO will go in 3 phases:
  • Phase I starts on March 01st 3pm CET and goes for 24 hours - until March 2nd 3pm CET. Only "early bird" members are eligible for the Phase I. We will determine the pro-rata cap for this phase as the total amount of NVTs available for the ICO divided by the number of "early birds" members in the WL. Participants will be offered to acquire number of tokens limited by such cap. Thus "early birds" members are guaranteed to participate in token generation event unless all NVTs would be sold before the ICO start.
  • Phase II starts on March 03rd 3pm CET and goes for 24 hours - until March 4th 3pm CET. All "white-listed" members are eligible for the Phase II. We will determine the pro-rata cap for this phase as the total amount of NVTs remained after the Phase I (out of total amount of NVT available for the ICO) divided by the number of all "white-listed" members. Participants will be offered to acquire number of tokens limited by such cap.
  • Phase III - a "gas war" - starts on March 5th 3pm CET and goes till the end of ICO on March 31st 3pm CET. For this phase number of tokens left after Phase I & II will be offered to all members of WL. FIFO rule applied. No upper limits on the amount of NVT to acquire. The more gas provided to register transaction - the better chances to get as much as you want before others come.

Thank you for your trust in Naviaddress project and our team!

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Kat_76

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Soooo excited about the ICO! Counting down last hour Smiley
This will be great
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Can I still participate?

Thank you for your interest in the project. Sure, you can. To do so you just have to register on our website and pass the KYC.

thanks a lot! when will I be whitelisted?

If everuthing goes well, if you provide a valid ID and your ewallet passes verification, KYC takes from few hours to a day. Then you will get a confirmation email and can count yourself whitelisted!

Got it, thank you. Hope it will take as little time as possible! Any chance it will get sold out in the first 24 hours? I'm getting nervous haha
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

This will be great

Great to hear! Stay updated Smiley

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Can I still participate?

Thank you for your interest in the project. Sure, you can. To do so you just have to register on our website and pass the KYC.

If everuthing goes well, if you provide a valid ID and your ewallet passes verification, KYC takes from few hours to a day. Then you will get a confirmation email and can count yourself whitelisted!

Got it, thank you. Hope it will take as little time as possible! Any chance it will get sold out in the first 24 hours? I'm getting nervous haha

We are pretty much sure that it will be so! So be quick about it Smiley

CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

Can I still participate?

We are pretty much sure that it will be so! So be quick about it Smiley

I see. Thank you for the answers, Wish you good luck Smiley but not so much luck that I don't get NVTs haha
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Interesting project. Very unique, and it's already integrated with Uber, right?

Yes, one-way integration since 2016
How will this develop with the token?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Interesting project. Very unique, and it's already integrated with Uber, right?

Yes, one-way integration since 2016
How will this develop with the token?

We will use NaviTokens as exchange medium (for buying/auctioning Naviaddresses) and as an incentive. You can read all abou our tokens here

Kat_76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

This will be great

Making the transaction now. What's the gas limit?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

!! "Early bird" participants! Less than one hour left until the end of Phase I !!

The maximum contribution amount is equal to 37,671 NVT or 1,883 US$. The link to the ICO dashboard is: https://naviaddress.io/contribute/
Don't miss your chance, Phase I closes today at 15:00 CET

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

This will be great

Good luck Smiley

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

Dear community!

We are glad to announce that Phase I of our ICO is now complete. We would like to thank our "early bird" participants and our new community members for joining us, showing their support and making the future together with Naviaddress!

At the moment the Team is calculating the results. We will make an announcement about the funds raised during Phase I at 12:00 CET tomorrow.

We would like to acknowledge the fact that we had experienced an overwhelming interest since the beginning of our ICO. The flow of transactions was so high that the verification of your KYC resulted in the overdrive of the backend (the smartcontract checks KYC Yes/No). We were able to fix the issue and bring up the success rate of the transactions. We apologize for the stress and inconvenience and assure you that we are now fully equipped for Phase 2, which will start on March, 3rd, 15:00 CET.

Due to the difficulties with the smartcontract we have used transitional addresses. This means that we have raised money using several ethereumaddresses (as pointed out by members of our community), rest assured all contributions are kept and safeguarded at a secure address.

We would also like to remind you that today we will launch our blockchain beta 0.1 version!  Later today a post will be made with an explanation how to view our beta version.
Reaching this milestone even before the ICO Phase II shows our commitment to the project and dedication of our developers. Needless to say we are very proud of this accomplishment!

With your support, we feel confident to be able to secure many more partnerships and prepare for a global rollout.

Thank you for your trust in the Naviaddress project and our team!

Kat_76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

This will be great

Good luck Smiley

When will I see my NaviTokens? Smiley
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

how much is left for phase 2? what is the personal cap?
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

This will be great

Good luck Smiley

When will I see my NaviTokens? Smiley

They will be distributed 7 days after the ICO ends

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

We are happy to announce our blockchain beta 0.1 version!
It is here https://beta.naviaddress.com/.
Please treat it like a proof of concept at this moment.

Right now, we implemented the following scenario:
o Obtain test NaviTokens with test ETH;
o Buy federal and global naviaddresses with test NaviTokens;
o Update metadata for the bought naviaddresses;
o Change a naviaddress ownership.

To play with our beta please follow these next steps:
1. Create a new Ethereum account using MetaMask -  https://metamask.io/ or open your current one;
2. Copy your account address and publish a post on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ with your address to get access to the test Ethereum network;
3. Copy the link to the created post and paste it here https://www.rinkeby.io/#faucet;
4. Wait for the test Ethers to appear on your MetaMask account to buy naviaddresses;
5. Go to https://beta.naviaddress.com/
6. Open and play with https://beta.naviaddress.com/

Soon we will release next features for testing:
o Buy and sell premium Naviaddresses on an auction Ethereum Rinkeby contract;
o Buy full containers instead of single Naviaddresses;
o Integrate our blockchain version with our main products like our web version https://Naviaddress.com/map

Please try it out and feel free to give your feedback in our telegram group!

We like to underpromise and overdeliver!
Yours Naviadress Team.

Wink

NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

"Once the addressing system is deployed on the blockchain, Naviaddress will be able to solve issues with addresses across both the developed and developing world"

Lear more in Naviaddress Review by TechBullion: https://www.techbullion.com/naviaddress-gives-everything-digital-address/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: