Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :)  (Read 28362 times)
bittcrypt

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Like the project with its idea and compactness of the solution, which does not require extensive work. Will the team recruit new members in the field of the blockchain? Can I apply for a vacancy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Is there any assessment of how to increase sales and revenue of delivery services this platform? After all, now they can potentially have more customers.

Yes. For example, you surely are familiar with some of the "last mile" issues, for example, the fact that almost 20% of goods are not delivered for the first time. With Navi integrated into delivery service, this number may be even close which results in an increase of sales.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Is it possible to forge a naviadress? Or intercepted? This is the issue of data security

As long as Navi system is based on blockchain protocol, the matter of security is of prime importance for us.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Like the project with its idea and compactness of the solution, which does not require extensive work. Will the team recruit new members in the field of the blockchain? Can I apply for a vacancy?

Please PM us.

sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Is the project's token traded on stock exchanges?
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:25 AM

Is the project's token traded on stock exchanges?
Yes, it is traded and completely liquidated. Look for an NVT ticker.
lok5874

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

Google application. Judging by the reviews in the app stores, the reviews are mostly positive, but there are also frankly negative ones. I liked that developers respond to such opinions. Is there any work on these reviews and whether improvements are being implemented?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Google application. Judging by the reviews in the app stores, the reviews are mostly positive, but there are also frankly negative ones. I liked that developers respond to such opinions. Is there any work on these reviews and whether improvements are being implemented?
You correctly noticed that basically everyone appreciates everything positively. As for negative assessments and comments, they are either from people who did not understand how to take advantage of the service - in this case, developers offer simplifying solutions, or from competitors, I guess, that give unconstructive assessments and feedback. So the normal process goes for NaviAddress.
lok5874

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

You correctly noticed that basically everyone appreciates everything positively. As for negative assessments and comments, they are either from people who did not understand how to take advantage of the service - in this case, developers offer simplifying solutions, or from competitors, I guess, that give unconstructive assessments and feedback. So the normal process goes for NaviAddress.
By the way, is it possible to trust general estimates, in your opinion?
romfish

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

The platform has already downloaded from 100 to 500 thousand people in the play.google platform, and the platform version has recently been updated. I do not think this is an insufficient number of downloads and ratings to not trust the application. The average score is 4.3 out of 5 possible points.
lok5874

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

The platform has already downloaded from 100 to 500 thousand people in the play.google platform, and the platform version has recently been updated. I do not think this is an insufficient number of downloads and ratings to not trust the application. The average score is 4.3 out of 5 possible points.
What's new was added on March 6? What was improved?
romfish

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Technical issues: improved card performance, added loading indicator to the card, improved application interface, improved overall stability of the application.
lok5874

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Technical issues: improved card performance, added loading indicator to the card, improved application interface, improved overall stability of the application.
Ok! By the way, does the application have any age restrictions?
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

And how did the 2-phase sales go?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

And how did the 2-phase sales go?

48 hours! From March 4, 3 PM CET until March 6, 3 PM CET. This is already in the past. Equalization for the current phase!
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

sorry, but I read the information about you on the site and did not understand what goals you pursue? what will your project do? than it will help people?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

I received a 9-digit code via SMS! Also what with it to do? How to implement the service?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

How many funds will the project involve through the sale of tokens?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Can the Navi Event tell the recipients of the event address anything else that needs to be taken or done? I would like to use the system for quests.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:03 PM

I saw that navigational systems are now being implemented in large cities, where not only addresses and houses are indicated, but also fences, barriers and other fences that can impede the passage. Will the project platform warn about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: