Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥  (Read 33606 times)
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

You guys should really think of how to habituate children to read books.
Child's habits, predilection to gadgets is not a fact of life, it's us: parents, relatives and etc who are in charge of next generations.
And if a child has never seen a paper book, but only digital amenities, it's only us who bear the blame

The world is changing into a digital globe and I don't think it would matter now for any parent to refer his child to use digital amenities instead of paper books or hard copy. Using digital books is too a good habit now i guess but also it has some minor disadvantages like eyesite problem, etc. But if taken positively, Gilgamesh might bring a new revolution for all the readers.

I'm not defacing Gil. I've said it earlier: I personally like this project, generally due to those benefits for authors.
I was only pointing out previous posters not to get stuck on gadgets, especially regarding children.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

We have updated the Voting DAPP submission format on the bounty thread.
That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

The team is working on it, weekly stakes should be updated, total states will be updated soon.

Please fix your stakes, for some reason the totalling isnt working properly either  Huh

I guess the staff is busy right now? Or you can just direct message the O.P so he/she can fix it asap.
Most ICOs dont even show your stakes till it has ended so am sure totalling should occur once ICO is over..You should be patient with that. If your able to find yourt stake every week then thats whats needed

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

Please fix your stakes, for some reason the totalling isnt working properly either  Huh
It seems this is like an ongoing issues with the bounty threads. I am also having the same issue with my current bounty thread.

The Gilgamesh team is working on it, total states will be updated soon.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:27:45 AM

It seems this is like an ongoing issues with the bounty threads. I am also having the same issue with my current bounty thread.
Can you find your stakes for each week? If you can find the correct number of stakes each week then there is nothing wrong as totalling may be done after the ICO similar to other ICO. Also it is not thay big issue with gilgamesh and will be solved sooner i guess.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

Child's habits, predilection to gadgets is not a fact of life, it's us: parents, relatives and etc who are in charge of next generations.
And if a child has never seen a paper book, but only digital amenities, it's only us who bear the blame

The world is changing into a digital globe and I don't think it would matter now for any parent to refer his child to use digital amenities instead of paper books or hard copy. Using digital books is too a good habit now i guess but also it has some minor disadvantages like eyesite problem, etc. But if taken positively, Gilgamesh might bring a new revolution for all the readers.

I'm not defacing Gil. I've said it earlier: I personally like this project, generally due to those benefits for authors.
I was only pointing out previous posters not to get stuck on gadgets, especially regarding children.

The thing is that children gets attracted to gadget and it is the negative side of this generation. But we use it in a different way, to make things positive, since we can't force children to read the hard copies, we make application that are intended to help children to like reading and writing. Not only for children but for all kind of user.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:45 AM

The world is changing to a digital world, and it will now consider a parent to use digital benefits instead of papers or hard copies to their child. Now I'm trying to build a good habit using digital books, but there are some minor disadvantages like eye problems and so on. However, if taken positively, Gilgammesh can bring a new revolution for all readers.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

Positively that should be taken into action where children can adopt about the new revolution of reading books and interact with others. Does Gilgamesh have concerns about this issue?

yeah, also the children and the students that will be secured and engaging knowledge that helps them as a readers connect socially with other readers and authors in a fun way.

The application's features look promising so far. It will be nice if there will be a list of the app's disadvantage so that the Devs can do something about it as soon as possible.
Having features that will suit the user's preferences will make the app much easier to use. I think it will be more comfortable to read without thinking that there will be eyesight problems when using the app.

The project is good having different features that intended to the books enthusiast as well as the authors giving them avgoid opportunity to earn via mulri media access. For sure there might some adjustments on this project since its just started and I believed they can find solution.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

For children, the electronic look of the book in my opinion will be the most interesting, because there you can add colorful pictures as in paper books. It will attract them.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:10:33 AM

ICO Tracker Promote Your ICO Proposal

Good day to you TEAM GILGAMESH.

I am Vallen Davis, Marketing Administrator from ICO Tracker Site. We focus on promoting ICOs that are high quality projects that show positive indicators of profitability for our investors. We’ve read through your ICO website and White Paper and we believe that your ICO has the right qualities that our clients are looking for.

With this in mind we would like to know if you would be interested in posting your ICO information on our website for further promotion?

We have two (2) levels of promotion to offer you; Standard (Free) and Premium.

Premium Promotion includes the following benefits:

(1) Your ICO will STAY ON THE HOMEPAGE for its entire duration.
(2) Your ICO will be placed in our PREMIUM ICO List.
(3) Your ICO will appear in the upper section of our home page for higher visibility.
(4) We will create a search engine optimized article to promote your ICO.
(5) We will promote your ICO on multiple cryptocurrency and crowdfunding forums.
(6) If your ICO has a promotional video, we would mirror and promote your video across multiple video-sharing portals.
(7) We will promote your ICO across ALL of our multiple social media accounts.
(8 ) We will promote your ICO in our Crypto Currency Weekly Newsletter. Our email list currently has over 2500 subscribers.
(9) We also provide FULL SUPPORT for all of Listing Members. If you need to make any changes or updates to your ICO Listing, just let us know & we’ll be happy to help.

To add your ICO for promotion (Standard or Premium), simply click on the link below to get started.

http://www.icotracker.site/submit-ico/

We look forward to working with you and assisting you in the promotion of your ICO project.

Regards,

Vallen Davis
Marketing Administrator
ICO Tracker Site
http://www.icotracker.site

How long has this site existed? In fact, I have read this forum for a long time and 2500 e-mail subscribers are not so many.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

I guess the staff is busy right now? Or you can just direct message the O.P so he/she can fix it asap.
Most ICOs dont even show your stakes till it has ended so am sure totalling should occur once ICO is over..You should be patient with that. If your able to find yourt stake every week then thats whats needed

Some new project bounties are updating their spreadsheets every week, but there are also some projects that updating it after the Ico. So we need to wait when the devs will update the spreadsheets. Don't worry because if you posted your weekly regularly there will be no problems with your stakes.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

Some new project bounties are updating their spreadsheets every week, but there are also some projects that updating it after the Ico. So we need to wait when the devs will update the spreadsheets. Don't worry because if you posted your weekly regularly there will be no problems with your stakes.

They are updating it from time to time, that's not the issue. The issue is that they've made some mistakes while updating it so I wanted them to fix that ASAP
KimberlyGB

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

There is no Bonus for joining  Telegram or Discord, but if you don't you will miss on updates.
Usually, bounties for telegram and discord, requires users to chat and communicate, we don't require that.

Yes, all participants need to register for the bounty.

We are reviewing all the translation submissions, the results will be posted in the upcoming days.

I applied twice for Arabic translation but the Spreadsheet is still empty. No translation has been accepted yet? or translation bounty is being neglected.

I applied also for the german and turkish translation but I didnt get any info.  Please confirm my reservation and also Sigmas55 for arabic.

Please give us the text also with html codes, so that we can deliver the translations more quicker.

regards
Hello, i will join to this bounty https://goo.gl/axVQXv i will paid after ico ends?
I do not understand. Should this form be filled in by all participants? And if I fill only this form, can I take part and receive steaks? Explain, please.
I do not understand too. Only for registration in a telegram and a discord do you give shares? And of course filling in the form?
It's a shame that they just do not give steaks for registration. Many companies have bounties in telegraph and discord. I do not want to write reports on social networks.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Just be patient and wait for the spreadsheets to update. Our devs are busy improving the projects and there are lots of participants in the bounty campaign. It will take some time to check all posted reports. I'm sure devs will spend some time to finish it.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

The world is changing to a digital world, and it will now consider a parent to use digital benefits instead of papers or hard copies to their child. Now I'm trying to build a good habit using digital books, but there are some minor disadvantages like eye problems and so on. However, if taken positively, Gilgammesh can bring a new revolution for all readers.
Surely Gilgamesh team have already know this kind of disadvantages. Bringing books inside the gadgets which is very useful and easy to use is what this ICO wants to happen. There are still needs to be developed about their platforms and that's what we will be waiting for.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:30:15 PM

I think the amount of percentage distribution of bounties is fair enough for everyone. Lots and lots of campaigns to join that's why Gilgamesh is a great platform not just because of the stakes they give but considering them as a high quality project in the market right now that show positive indicators to the investors and even individual traders. This is the future of Social Network for books. Let's participate in all of their bounties and be updated in their social accounts.
Of course it is now difficult to say whether Gilgemesh Amazon will win or not, but there are different situations. Just in case, we need to participate.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Nowadays, every teenager has very high interest in money, like me! But, I'm not really like to read a book. Somehow, it would be interesting if I got paid by reading a book.

It shouldn't work this way, I mean you read just to get paid. because in this case you are just gonna pretend that you read. but in reality you don't.
Hey no need to read any kinds of book.
It depends on you. If you want yo read a book then you can or if you don't want to read book then you can ignore .

From my understanding, it's about books and reading, if someone doesn't like reading, Gilgamesh would not be for him, I'm talking about the platform not token.
That's obviously right. Basically this project about eBook.
It's for her/him who like to read book.
dvabit

Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

Nowadays, every teenager has very high interest in money, like me! But, I'm not really like to read a book. Somehow, it would be interesting if I got paid by reading a book.

It shouldn't work this way, I mean you read just to get paid. because in this case you are just gonna pretend that you read. but in reality you don't.
Hey no need to read any kinds of book.
It depends on you. If you want yo read a book then you can or if you don't want to read book then you can ignore .

From my understanding, it's about books and reading, if someone doesn't like reading, Gilgamesh would not be for him, I'm talking about the platform not token.
That's obviously right. Basically this project about eBook.
It's for her/him who like to read book.

Not Exactly ebook. It will contains all features like social media.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:06:53 PM

I think the open source platforms are going to be more successful with the blockchain technology. The blockchain technology itself is an open source platform  Grin   ıf you have  a good project which match as an open source platform in blockchain technology, you can be the next facebook, twitter or instagram ...
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:31:26 PM

I think the open source platforms are going to be more successful with the blockchain technology. The blockchain technology itself is an open source platform  Grin   ıf you have  a good project which match as an open source platform in blockchain technology, you can be the next facebook, twitter or instagram ...

I agree the open source platform will be more successful with blockchain technology by adding a few social media like faacebook and instagram.  Cheesy  good luck  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: