Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

The possibility of hacking bitcoin is slim, it is the most secured digital crypto currency and has lot of experience, there has not been a trace of that for the past 9years but rather be careful wit your bitcoin wallet.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:39:57 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
in my opinion bitcoin  is very hard to hack on the system... but in our wallet if we are careless in keeping our private key there is possibilities that our bitcoins easy to hack on our wallet. so if you are holding bitcoins be responsible... keep safe your private keys be aware on every links to log in.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

bitcoin is at risk of loss or stolen caused by several factors if lost stolen can be caused by pishing, so we must be extra careful ...

datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Bitcoin can be hack but it will need a lot of time and it can be done easily. because the hacker have to have all the big book ledger to change everything.
but there are several way to steal your BTC not hacked. Like malware or steal credential or password of your wallet.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Obviously not, the only thing that can be hacked are the wallets, but it might be difficult if the hacker doesn't know the private key, it is almost impossible to try to crack one of those, it might take years.

Pandarian

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

As far as I know its hard to hack bitcoin. Virtualy impossible.
Invest in cloud with weak security and you could loss all your BTC
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

It is not easy to hack bitcoin now because it is having a lot of wallets and it will not be hacked and will get huge profit to you. Bitcoin block chain is one of best wallet it is not able to hack but if they will not share bitcoin key with anyone and will make all sure about bitcoin safety.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

why not.But it is too deficult for anyone.Because bitcoin wallet maintain high security system.But anyone if get your privecy key then you will your lost your     
cryptocurrency in future.So every one should save there pryvet key privetly.Every one should also use a high profile wallet account.Thank you.

cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Nothing is impossible but hacking bitcoin is like hacking the whole world attacking all the nodes means attach all the users so right now its really close to impossible to do that but i think i can happen in the far future when super computers can performed exponentially fast to the computers right now without relying to its users well it can be when its AI who have been instructed to do a multiple task at the same time..
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

As what I learn so far, there is still a possibility that the Bitcoin can be hacked. Not only this but other cryptocurrencies as well.
It may not be directly from your wallet but the hacking will occur when you use an exchange or before a transaction was sent to the blockchain
But past hacking attempts that I read has been recovered since they were able to trace what was hacked.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

with my experienced here in crypto currency i didn't hear that  bitcoin was hacked 1 of the mean reason is it is decentralized there is no specific server where data was stored. if there is possible hack it should be in the wallet which offer by independent sites or in trading exchange.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

Theoretically yes, thats why there is a lot of fear of quantum computers . Have to say that there will not be a working quantum computer in many decades, thus there is no reason to fear.

I think that this fear is behind of tendency not to make new coins on the same principle as BTC.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lestat

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:28:32 PM

Any hacking that can be related to Bitcoin is through the "mediators", which are the third party entities, such as exchange websites. There's no possible, real way, anyone can decrypt it
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:40:55 PM

Any hacking that can be related to Bitcoin is through the "mediators", which are the third party entities, such as exchange websites. There's no possible, real way, anyone can decrypt it
This is the very reason that exchange sites recommends not to left your coins/tokens to their sites specially before hardfork of bitcoin because it is vulnerable in this time.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:45:14 PM

If you read several articles on information recently hacked Bitcoin, the majority are Bitcoin exchanges hacker intrusion rather than hacked Bitcoin. The reason is that all the exchanges which mobilized amount of Bitcoin then closed the website and rumored that hacker to take over the number that Bitcoin. The majority of that is the floor all fraudulent transactions, should be wary of rogue Bitcoin exchanges in the form of gambling.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

there is a hierarchy of targets in this space. first the end user/consumer, then the corporate consumer, then the protocol itself. these are basically listed by order of ease/cost. the lowest hanging fruit will be the end user. no matter how much one preaches security, there will always be that guy that downloads torrents with no virus scan on the same rig he has his wallets on Smiley next is attacking something bigger, the wallets of a corp. not quite as easy unless you zero day or something equally amazing; these guys have spent money to ensure that yu cant just take money Wink

the final level of target would be the protocol itself. the hardest to attack, and the most expensive. the code is pretty much beyond reproach at this point ( i imagine there are some gems in there still). you would need something like a 51% attack, at this point you might as well sit down with that shit.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:11:16 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:41:28 PM by bitcad4u

there is a hierarchy of targets in this space. first the end user/consumer, then the corporate consumer, then the protocol itself. these are basically listed by order of ease/cost. the lowest hanging fruit will be the end user. no matter how much one preaches security, there will always be that guy that downloads torrents with no virus scan on the same rig he has his wallets on Smiley next is attacking something bigger, the wallets of a corp. not quite as easy unless you zero day or something equally amazing; these guys have spent money to ensure that yu cant just take money Wink

the final level of target would be the protocol itself. the hardest to attack, and the most expensive. the code is pretty much beyond reproach at this point ( i imagine there are some gems in there still). you would need something like a 51% attack, at this point you might as well sit down with that shit.

Bitcoin can be hacked but it will be need to lot of time and it will done by easily because the hacker have to have a big book ledger to change a everything but there are several way to steal your btc not hacked like malware or steal credentials or password of your wallet and the crypto currency have a future every one should save privet key has a privately and everyone should also use high profile wallet account .
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

The reason is that every one of the trades which activated measure of Bitcoin at that point shut the site and reputed that programmer to assume control over the number that Bitcoin. The dominant part of that is the floor every single deceitful exchange, ought to be careful about rebel Bitcoin trades through betting.
cx_primo

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

If ever they hack this bitcoin. Or if theres a possibility to hack this bitcoin.. Probably somebody hack also again its like cycle i mean like circle. This bitcoin is a created like jimmy neutron. So maybe your mistakenn about that.
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

Depending your term of hack but currently bitcoin network is being bombarded by transactions and is kinda hacking it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: