Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

It will be very hard for them to hack bitcoin. verification and passwords are hard to guess, then what more in the code. It will took some lot of time and cash to hack one bitcoin account, and specially if you are going to do it, it should be worth it.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

we cant say hacking bitcoin is not possible. its possible if you are far more knowledgeable in hacking. even the banks and exchanges can be attack by hackers. so it is possible that bitcoin can be hack by hackers. but dont you worry as long as you do have security in your computer youll be safe from hacking

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:30:13 PM

I think bitcoin can't hack so more easy ,veryvery hard so hack bitcoin but .i think this a wallet can hack so easly if we not safe to take action usefully this wallet + weakness your password can make hack .
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:31:57 PM

The reason is that every one of the trades which activated measure of Bitcoin at that point shut the site and reputed that programmer to assume control over the number that Bitcoin. The dominant part of that is the floor every single deceitful exchange, ought to be careful about rebel Bitcoin trades through betting.
I know people are taking advantage in any mistake made by traders. Somewhat to say that, they take money from making bad things into a good way of living. We can't certainly eliminate this people since they are hardly to find, that's why we should be careful in doing transaction and be vigilant all the time.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Bitcoins are only as vulnerable as the users allow them to be. If you allow malware on your computer and don't run an antivirus regularly, use weak passwords, or give your login details unwittingly to a bad website, then your bitcoins can be stolen.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:49:09 AM

The blockchain can't be hacked by anyone. But your wallet could be hacked. I guess, you just have to careful in storing your wallet address, password, and anything related to your investment.
HackS

Activity: 86
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:14:16 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
well its hard first of all you would need the desired (DNS or proxy from its internet provider not sure) IP address so you could access his PC with it and when you have access to that you can do pretty much everything while he or she is online. Looks easy but its not. Other way to have mail of that person so you could access their  personal info btctalkorg acc which may lead you to their wallet and his or hers earnings.(I personally think that is easier to hack bank and change you're credit cards balance :\ ) anyway gl  and HF Smiley
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

Anyone who wanted to hack Bitcoin are needed to manipulate every single computer in the world of Blockchain technology, that was the promising security.
which almost impossible to happen.

What I could say was, users are vulnerable and security knowledge are everyone responsibility.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
canadian1980

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

There is no chance of hacking in bitcoin. As told by other members, it would need more money to get it out from the wallet and then sell it in black. No body is going to buy it from the hacker. I have never seen anyone saying about hacking. It is very secure as all security measures have been taken to ensure that no one can hack it.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:23:39 AM

Will in my opinio bitcoin is not possible to hack even usa security firewall has been hack by a china hacker so why not bitcoin.The only i know that all security that provide internet will or can be possible to hack.but i sure bitcoin has awesome security that hacker will hard to crack
nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:31:34 AM

No one can hack bitcoin because of its security the cryptographic system of bitcoin is unhackable, the only hackable is the wallet address "if" you don't have a care of it.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:52:18 AM

I think there are no possibility that they can hack the site of bitcoin or the bitcoin because the bitcoin is very secured and unhackable and i'm not sure if there's a person or group who tried to hack the bitcoin and they failed they can only hack our online wallet so we need to be careful to our private key or password
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:53:54 AM

With the upcoming quantum computers, it would definitely be a possibility. It's actually even possible now, but just highly unlikely since you'd have to hack the entire network of computers all over the world all at once.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of its encryption. Maybe you can be hacked if you signed up in not trusted site and you input your details of your walllet so always check the site you visit.  Grin Grin
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of its encryption. Maybe you can be hacked if you signed up in not trusted site and you input your details of your walllet so always check the site you visit.  Grin Grin

It's totally difficult and it can't be hacked by just a single hacker I'm sure. The thing is, it depends on the computing power of your machine and how many you've got. So a great deal of resources is needed here.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

Obviously bitcoins can be hacked, If you are a programmer, You will know that there a lot of bugs on the blockchain for ethereum and it will be just the same on bitcoins because they are both cryptocurrency and its possible for your coins wallet to be hacked.
violette27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

Since Bitcoin has been talked in town and and its value is increasing dramatically, that 1 bitcoin is equivalent to 14,548.28 usd, many people wanted to invest in it, yet asking, "is it really safe to invest in bitcoins?" or "is my money safe?". 
I think bitcoin itself is imposible to hack. And it takes alot of actual processes. Plus, bitcoins does not appear as what Exactly they are in an account. Users still need to have a bitcoin wallet.
yopaa

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as a decentralized digital currency, meaning that it would not be overseen or regulated by anyone administrators, like a government or bank. Peer-to-peer transactions have fueled the rise of the digital currency world, and bitcoin has been at the forefront throughout. The blockchain is a public ledger used to verify and record these transactions.
The issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it. As blockchain is constantly being reviewed by bitcoin users, hacks are unlikely. On the other hand, though, the fact that bitcoin itself is difficult to hack does not mean that it's necessarily a safe investment. There does exist the potential for security risks at various stages of the trading process.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:52:10 AM

I think that,Hacking Bitcoin network It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless. Still a group is working on a project to crowd .it's not possible. Grin
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

bitcoin is very difficult to hack it because the security system is very high. i think the wallets are very vulnerable in the hack. be careful in storing email or pasword wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: