Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

It's not easy to hack Bitcoin, perhaps your wallet can be hacked. If you don't save your private key securely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decano

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Maybe bitcoin can be hack from wallets but it will be really hard. which will cost you more than to what have they hacked. And for safety measures, always check the site you visit if it is a trusted site and always check if the information to the site are corrects.
ledybitcoin

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

At the moment we believe that this is impossible, this is our thinking. Can destroy and hack everything if the authorities want it. I think that eventually new technologies and a quantum computer can do this, but it will not be easy. Everywhere there is a vulnerability, you just need to find it.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
joesorrell

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

With blockchain security technology, attacks from hackers are very difficult, but everything has to be careful.
That's my opinion
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

They can not easily hack the bitcoin because hackers and scams are hard to get involved because many people lose their jobs using bitcoin and it's just that bitcoin users

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

BTC can not be hacked but your account in the exchanges can be. So, i think you should not put all your coins in the exchanges. Just put a small amount in the exchanges for fee. All your coins need to store in the cold wallet

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

For me i think it can be hacked. There are brilliant  hacker who are very good with there thing. Just be careful with your coins and trust no one with your passwords.
Schultz88

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

You cannot hack bitcoin, the only thing that you can hack is peoples wallet. This will last forever and no body can control them. We are seeing the future technology here.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

how would you hack something that's decentralized? Bitcoin has no body or individual server that can be attacked by hackers. Individual person is possible though, that's why there are a lot of trading sites, wallets or forums that consistently reminds us to be aware of possible pishing sites or bogus traders.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

Everything is Possible, If you own Bitcoin, what you actually do is a separate encrypted key to activate your address in the notebook. This activation code is a sequence of numeric characters. So you can keep it anywhere: on text documents, on hard drives, on a network service, or even ... tattoos. However, every security measure has a hole, and with Bitcoin, to steal this virtual currency you need to steal the above string is okay.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

Bitcoin can not be hacked but your computer can be and when you put your pasword they can then hack your coins.But bitcoin is not hacked just there are many ways to deceive the people and then when the people do not practice good security they can get hacked and blame it on btc but it is their own fault or ignorance, study ways to protect your coins .
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

No, Bitcoin cannot be hacked since the technology backing it is very robust and secure, i.e Blockchain. In fact, the banks are looking to introduce this technology in their systems so as to avoid any future scams. Blockchain technology is the future and over the time you will see more adoption from across the world.
On the other hand, your wallet where you store your Bitcoins can be easily hacked if you accidentally leak your private keys to someone. So, in order to avoid any such scenario, you should save your private keys safely.
In addition to saving and closing meetings to keep passwords secret from others, I think we also need to store our coins in offline wallets that are not connected to the internet. Because hackers today are very smart and cunning. So we also have to be careful when we go online, so as not to connect with viruses from hackers who can find our password.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

Bitcoin as a technology is unhackable as of now but quantum computer might have that ability to interface in the bitcoin network but that's  something from the future. As of now , no  one can brute force bitcoin wallets in order to access the private keys. However, it is always strongly recommended to hold bitcoin in offline wallet because web exchanges or wallets are always hackable.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

I think yes bitcoin could indeed in the hack, because of how where was the hackers will always got a to do the hack on our account and I think that makes bitcoin we don’t in the hack is a strong luck
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless. The blockchain behind this cryptocurrency stays steady at the moment, impossible to be hacked or destroyed by any entity. However, it doesn’t mean that hackers don’t steal Bitcoins - they do it, but not because blockchain is the problem. The problem may be in the exchanges, wallets, and other players that operate with Bitcoins. For example, if hackers attack a website, it does not mean they attack the Internet.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

Bitcoin is good to use and i think it is secure form of money and it can not be hacked but if you care about the privacy of this currency like the wallet you are using is secure and in the present time bitcoin is really amazing it is good for those who need to invest this time is good for them and bitcoin is secure but you need to keep privacy and be secure.it is impossible to steal bitcoin from any one.

hiru65

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

It is impossible to hack bitcoin because of their technology. Bitcoin is used blockchain technology. And there is a big chain in the crypto world and we can't guess how large it. Bitcoin mining is happening in various places. If someone wants to hack bitcoin they have to hack all the wallets and mining placess. Thats way we say bitcoin cant be hacked
paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

i think bitcoin can't be hacked because this is cryptocurrency which the company needs to hire information technology professional to make the bitcoin safe.   and i think the security level of bitcoin is the same with security level of online banks.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

I think the bitcoin's current difficulty will be very hard to hack because the bitcoin blockchain is limited to 1Mb for a blockchain and the SHA-256 algorithm can not be broken. If there are some individuals complaining about the loss of the bitcoin they own, the reason is that they have included their bitcoin on a third party: online wallet applications, wallets on the exchange . I trust the security of bitcoin.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hacking bitcoin network It is nearly impossible to hack the bitcoin network and steal bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. Bitcoin is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key, which means no one can hack or force themselves into your wallet/safety deposit box. All of this means that the only way bitcoin can be stolen is for a thief to trick you or a third party you rely on into giving access to it, or for the third party to get compromised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: