Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's are finally coming to an end!  (Read 2467 times)
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:26:57 AM

I have never participated in scam projects. It is not difficult to choose a good promising project, the main thing is to carefully study information about it. But I think that in 2018 there will be less scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

e-Chat ICO is almost ready,  
this is the awesome decentralized crypto messenger with built-in multi-currency wallet, where you can store crypto or USD, right in the app pay to to the bills, buy goods or just send some money to friend in the message.  

Also this is blog platform, where you can earn money on the likes..So a lot of features Wink

The product is ready, the team full of professional and crypto advisors. I invest and suggest you too.

Their thread, if anyone interested
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

In fact, the ICO as a fundraising tool is just beginning its existence and evolution, so I don't see any end for this yet.
Evolve and improve this tool will be fast enough. It's also worth noting that the vast majority of the inhabitants of the planet Earth, fixed capital and business are not yet involved in this.

Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

I don't think that ICO are coming to an end but because of more tighter restrictions on ICOs in China, Russia etc.. I think the upcoming ICOs might be more serious projects but getting scammed will still be an issue.

But it seems that "the scammers" are moving into other areas instead, such as Hard Forks of popular coins (mostly BitCoin). Since this is basically jsut free money as you duplicate you BitCoin holding this seems to be the new trend where people announce Hard Forks but have no real intentino of following up but just dump the coins as soon as they come out.

I hope there will be some way to stop this from happening or open awareness on this otherwise beleif in BTC might start to waver.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

very true, check this upcoming ico
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

What do you mean? ICO'S are still receiving millions of dollars in funds, and more and more of them are popping each day. I do not think it will be stop, maybe slow down. But as long as there are projects or businesses out there that have real objectives and needs funds, ico will remain.

Not to mention the rapidly increasing number of icos popping in the altcoins sections. I think just like bitcoin it would take internet to shutdown before you completely before all ico ends. I find it next to impossible because people would not spend and receive lots of money to ico's if it will not last.

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

ICOs are still a thing, look at Crypterium, almost 40 million raised, you just look at the wrong projects.
But fortunately, soon it'll become harder for scammers
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

I do not think that the ICO will end because as of now there is a million of dollar that investing in ICO and there still a lot pf coin that have beeb made everyday and still there is a lot of world problem that need to be solve by the use of the bitcoin i think that it would not end as long as there are still using it
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

No it wont end soon because the ICO is a thing for creating their own token to solve and help world problem and also therr are still a lot of people investing on the ICO to make profits and there is a million dollar investment on ICO and also the ICO is still well knowed to others it wont end soon

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:07:51 AM

It's a fact that so many airdrops today are just getting attention to some users here in this forum and not giving away their tokens as promised. I am also an avid follower of airdrops but when i realized that most of them are just scams, i have made a decision to not rely on them and give only a little attention and focus on ICOs. Besides, it's a nice feeling to earn because of your hardwork.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

If you are talking about the reducing number of well looked ICOs at different ICO trackers I think it's just because of Christmas and New Year. There will be announced many good ICOs after that.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

No it's not, people still invest in icos and i think although the amount is less than before but it's still a lot. People still prefer ico because the opportunity to earn quick bucks and they won't stop investing money. It will be Christmas soon and after nre year you'll see a lot of new icos again.

siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

I don't think that ICOs are coming to an end. As you can see, there's a lot of growth for ICOs and also there are a lot of successful ICOs currently in the market.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

Check out my brand new (launched today) Youtube channel for awesome content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPcFBeP5Q8&feature=youtu.be

There are lot of ICO that become very successful and to think only few ICO are scam compare to the very successful one therefore you could not say the end of it maybe you are become victim of fake ICO because you dont know hot to choose legit and trusted ICO. You must know that Altcoins trading will going to be weaked if you want ICO to be supersede.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

It not true as a matter of fact ICO nowadays is very popular to all investors because of the fast profit they got after the ico thats why now its really very hard to buy ico coins.If you don't believe me try to join some ico's and see it for yourself.Goodluck
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

It might be true that there are a lot of ICO scams but that's what we should learn from. How we will identify if it's a scam or not. I also know that there's a website where you can find trustworthy ICOs to invest in.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:11 PM

In occasion of the fact that there is a lot of deception this is true, a lot of projects are just frank very weak projects, which will not even reach the launch, but among them there are very good, from recent "INS "

RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

Many of them are fraudulent, but many of them still have value, so ICO is still a good way to raise money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

Aren't you just promoting your video here? And just creating a disruptive information to those that are vulnerable to these kinds of information? ICOs will still be around and will not come to an end since there's a lot of ideas and potential that ICOs can give birth from.
kingasterisk

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:04:42 PM

I can understand the happiness regarding the diminishing scams, but why would anyone be happy that legit projects could disappear?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: