Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's are finally coming to an end!  (Read 2467 times)
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Well, it is not ur place to decide if ICO will end. But critically examining this trend, ICO is a core marketing strategy in crypto alt coin, hence will not end.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

ICO is still considered to be a new trend in the world as there have been many successful ICOs recently and have helped all ICO investors to make a very good profit. I think in future ICO will continue to grow
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

I got scammed one times in the INTcoin ICO, but excepted this everything is fine and i believe even if governments all around the world are banning icos, we still have a large chunck of investors that doesn't care at all.

people will get rid of government enforcments, and there will more and more anonymous coins.

So NO ICOs are far from dead. "forbidden" might be a better describing word.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

Your assumption was not correct and ICOs are still very much profitable and they will be here as long as both parties will gain money from them. I dont see their popularity falling for some time.
If you can choose the right project, there is money to be made.

MOBSSTER

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

There are always will be scams everywhere or its ICO, real money, gold, silver etc. I believe in ICO
georgeforeham

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

I don't see how you think they are coming to the end. There are more and more ICOs and we have the most alt coins than every before in recent history. I don't see this changing until the mass media stops looking a bitcoin and new investors turn up.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

It won't end so long as there are ideas coming, new tokens will be on ICO to get funded and project will be built. As ICO are coming more opportunity as well for the investors and traders, these will keep comming. This is a haven for all those who wants to be rich in the future. Being an early investor give me the sense of being alive.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

I don't agree with your assumptions that ICO's will end. It may slow down a little bit, but it will not end. Cryptocurrencies nowadays are like fiat currency. Many people are using because of it's benefits. ICO's will keep on popping everyday because they have different platforms and goals. Some ICO's will not be successful but some will be successful.
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

I think disclosing the whole ICO on a single Airdrop scam is not right. Many are scammed for not carefully knowing what they are joining. ICOs are not limited to airdrops since its not the only way that the community will know of a certain program. regardless, I see ICO becoming more active now than ever so I see great future for it.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Bloggers and youtubers love to create sensational heading to drive traffic. Everyone can see how ethereum is progressing both in price. The scaling issue is also been addressed. If ethereum keep developing, ICO will also follow suit. 2018 will be the best year for ICO!

DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Are you serious? ICOs will never end. Well, in fact, there are lots of ICOs that started last month. And, the number of ICOs this year are increasing. I do not know what happened between you and an ICO. What I know is that there are still ICOs out there who are implementing a good project and has a good future. Maybe you are just not fortunate.

danielcansil

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

ICOs will not easy to die now, at least for a very long time because we are living in golden days of ICOs, they are growing stronger than ever before, and more companies are applying ICO technique to develope their project, so perhaps in this year we may see more ICO will appear on crypto market.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

On the contrary, projects and the entire sphere only develops and this is the beginning of the path, see what amounts are collected projects

Totally right. I don't see any reason why ICOs should come to end. Especially seeing gigantic ICOs recently like Trade.io and Envion. They both gathered two digits million dollars. It is becoming more popular everyday.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

On the contrary ICO is just starting to gain momentum with each passing day more and more people learn about bitcoin! thus about ICO !!
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

Check out my brand new (launched today) Youtube channel for awesome content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPcFBeP5Q8&feature=youtu.be
Yes I too believe there are many fake ICOS but this has no relation with popping of ICOS day by day
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

No,,, not at all at this time. ICOs' coming to an end now will just be like an hen that laid eggs for several weeks expecting the day its gonna be ready for hacting,,, some days to the hacting,, now leaves those eggs,,, without the hen coming back to eggs, not under heaver or earth will the egg becomes hatched. ICOs are just moving into their glorious days,,, then why would they end,,, at the very point of glory. They ain't ending,,, they are just starting,,, so many more to come in the coming days, weeks and years. Calm down buddies,,, no at this time at all. The only precaution i can recommend especially for newbies in the game is to watch for some unrealistic goals of many of these new and incoming ICOs,,, the envisioned market cap of many of them at this time seems outrageous and unrealistic. So please watch out all.
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

what do you mean ?  ..there are so many successful ico's we seen recently .
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

aggreed, there some scam airdrops For Free but they asking people to send them some ethereum in order to accepted in the airdrop, oh really, they are just shit coins,
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

On the contrary, projects and the entire sphere only develops and this is the beginning of the path, see what amounts are collected projects

Totally right. I don't see any reason why ICOs should come to end. Especially seeing gigantic ICOs recently like Trade.io and Envion. They both gathered two digits million dollars. It is becoming more popular everyday.
Practically in all spheres of human activity, crypto currency is being introduced and therefore a huge number of companies are growing. I think that this is only the beginning of business development together with the crypto currency. It's a pity that scammers use it and among the normal projects appear unreliable.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Maaan, who told you so? This year will a year of even bigger ICO-explosions and to-the-moon coins, believe me. Market will probably grow to the poin of 1.5-2 trillion dollars as well. In this year numerous big companies (telegram, for example, though it is not confirmed yet) are starting their own huge ICOs.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: