Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39904 times)
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

I think trading platform systems are quite different from the market exchanges but I believe in reading them on white paper that this would be a successful launch, I think it would be a great possibility to compete with others. . What I want more is that they just emphasize the traders who buy and sell, indeed it has more and there are Ecex exchanges that have
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

[/quote]

You are right, the ICO audience and Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform clients are very different.
But here some visions:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform (EETP) clients vision.

EETP users will be very different economic agents who willing to perform the very different set of agreements. EETP blueprints show us, trading systems are meant for various universal agreements
based on assignments from antic cession agreement logic and that there are possibilities to use EETP that all future exploitation is impossible to present.
Here is little overview and examples what private person and companies can do with EETP.

1.Private person.

The simplest problem for the private person is personal loans and loan agreement.  Assume that Private Person wants to take a loan 5000 euros. The easiest use is to sell loan agreement against her/himself on EETP. It means loan buyer is lender and lender can bee assignor and sell loan forward trough stocklike bid/ask system. Byer is assignee and Private person loan is on a free market. Everybody can buy it through EETP.

A private person can, of course, be assignor and sell all her/his assignments on EETP. The process is very simple.Private person log to EETP, there will be Jumio like identification, after that  she/he downloading all assignment related documents to digital container, read NDA and assignment agreement, put the price to assignment and after the submitting data the assignment is on EETP and  Private person role is assignor and her/his assignment is on market. 

A private person can as assignee to find the financier for temporary bills or other loan agreements that she/he have to pay. Adding documents to assignment digital container and put the price Privat person can sell all different obligations her/herself.

2. Company

Mostly same thing as the private person: Thin about possibilities, then the company can sell loans and banks and credit companies have to buy them through simple assignment agreements. Keep in mind that loan agreements and other related documents are in the digital container and belong to assignment agreement. Assignee determine the provisions and assignor have to agree if assignor want to buy  and all this takes place in the marketplace , there mostly the same picture as stack market only instruments are assignments.

3. Financial institutions.

Let say that Italia gets busted. There are hundred banks, wanting to sell the loan agreements and the only way is by phone to find the old classmate in China and try to pitch the quality of distress loan portfolio.
EETP have the solution. Italian bank can but as assignor all loans to one digital container and spread the selling information through EETP to possible buyers and even give in ask side indicative offer. And maybe there will be in ten minutes the deal and the unknown for Italian bank manager Soul credit company bought all loans.

[/quote]

Thank you for reply, but permit me to doubt, private persons are not your targeted audience (if you want me to express my opinion on that, just give me a sign)
That's why your project sounds and looks too sophisticated to forum's inhabitants.
Ordinary people doesn't interact with loans, assignments and etc. selling everyday (I wonder if ever) whilst financial institutions are your clients for sure.
To hit that market you need much more complex approach and some serious backing (fundamental investors, maybe government approval), IMO

[/quote]
So far, this Ecex Exchange Trading Platform is the most interesting and best project that i have seen. The project team definitely deserve a round of applause with a standby champagne to celebrate their great success soon! Well done!
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

I think trading platform systems are quite different from the market exchanges but I believe in reading them on white paper that this would be a successful launch, I think it would be a great possibility to compete with others. . What I want more is that they just emphasize the traders who buy and sell, indeed it has more and there are Ecex exchanges that have

yes I agree with this launch it will be a success. from what I know of this project project will be successful. good luck.  Smiley
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:46 PM

At what stage is the development of the Ecex exchange currently? Are there any updates or news regarding the exchange development?

Staring from zero on 20. Nov we now (14. Dec) have
13,087,246 ZIG tokens are emitted
240 unique token holders addresses
955 Twitter followers
167 members in Ecex Exchange FB group
etc.

In nearest weeks we plan to introduce some Ecex Exchange functionality where ZIG tokens can already be used as payment instrument. Can't disclose more at the moment, but stay tuned.
Thanks for the information Developer, very intriguing. Do not plan a company of signatures? I consider the company of signatures effective.
Did you mean signature campaign of Ecex Exchange? Or Ecex Echange miscellaneous? Or their slogan? If signature you can apply here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2495467.0
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform as a  debtor tool

Assignment of rights under a contract is the complete transfer of the rights to receive the benefits accruing to one of the parties to that contract. For example, if Party A contracts with Party B to sell Party A's car to Party B for €100, Party A can later assign the benefits of the contract - i.e., the right to be paid $10 - to Party C. In this scenario, Party A is the obligee/assignor, Party B is an obligor, and Party C is the assignee. Such an assignment may be donative (essentially given as a gift), or it may be contractually exchanged for consideration. It is important to note, however, that Party C is not a third party beneficiary third party beneficiary, because the contract itself was not made for the purpose of benefitting Party C. When an assignment is made, the assignment always takes place after the original contract was formed. An Assignment only transfers the rights/benefits to a new owner. The obligations remain with the previous or previous owner.

Let's take the step further. Assume that Party C put the obligation on the Party B to Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and he/she want this obligation sell and price is €50. He/She log in and put the asking price to €50 and sent the notification to other parties and the market that HE or she has assignments for sale. Let assume that Party B receives the info and he/or She make the counteroffer and put the price on Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform, let's say €40. Maybe they agree on €45.

As we see there is the great possibility to ease the situation of the debtor while allowing the parties to solve more delicate financing problems more flexibly.
The main idea here is that the debtor can always log on to the Ecex.Exchange Tradin Platform and bid on the specific claim against which he is a debtor. The creditor and the debtor are both Ecex.Exchange Tradin Platform significant customers in addition to investors who are interested in mediation.

Ahmm, I just understand that Party A wanted to sell his car to Party B for €100. But I think this was too expensive for Party B. Then come suddenly a Party C and bought the car for €45 via Ecex.Exchange?  Shocked  This means that Party B did not even want to buy this car for €40, thats why the Party C got the possibilty to buy it for €45 via Ecex.Exchange.  Huh

I was never good in Maths at the school  Undecided
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:00:51 PM

As our project seems very complex we are releasing series of videos to explain Ecex Exchange in a simplified way without too many legal terms or technical details. We hope this will help to better understand the potential of Ecex Exchange.
First part is available at  https://youtu.be/FqmZH5WlNvk

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:07:42 PM

So many ideas & different strategy to make the project successful...I like the ideas...looking forward to this project...hope early we get good news
I also think so, A new project again with a good concept.
This project I think is superior in every way compared to other projects.

That is why I am waiting for it...concept are good...hope they will announce bounty program... I want to join it..when will they announce I want to know
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:34 PM

Esteemed more carefully about your project. Your exchanger has a good chance of achieving success. A good road map, it certainly has the potential for a good future for the project.
Good suggestion, it looks also different from other exchanger. But I still need to know more about this project so that I can understand well their platform. As I see about the introduction, im surely investor will invest in your project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:18:42 PM

Esteemed more carefully about your project. Your exchanger has a good chance of achieving success. A good road map, it certainly has the potential for a good future for the project.
Good suggestion, it looks also different from other exchanger. But I still need to know more about this project so that I can understand well their platform. As I see about the introduction, im surely investor will invest in your project.
Agree, that exchange looks unique and excellent, and i hope it will have a bright future in that case. Btw, will see what happens after ico sales ends.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

Agree, that exchange looks unique and excellent, and i hope it will have a bright future in that case. Btw, will see what happens after ico sales ends.
Also Ecex have some brilliant features and truely quite impressive look which surely attracts many new users to the exchange. Looking further for a profitable future of Ecex Exchange.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:07:41 PM

Ecex Exchange are step by step reaching it goals. Followers and viewers on different social medias are pumping, this only means that from time to time many investors are attracted on the platform what ecex exchange had offer. I wanna suggest to make full detailed informations regarding how ecex exchange works. It must be on the introduction and background of the project for every viewers to read it. Make it short and simple. Complicated explanation complicates the situation for the crypto community understand what's your platform is promoting. More power to all the developers, keep it up.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Ecex Exchange platform really deserves to handle the currency. We have analysed the details and found the live chat, Toll free facility for customer communication, it really made us trust along with the transaction with you. Your innovative agile system with good communication tools really sets a trend for brand and we being branded dealing a transaction with a branded exchange platform like your is highly ecstasy.

First 30 days extra 30% tokens add on top of every purchase a great opportunity in having a transaction with you Cool
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

Great exchange projects that many people and businessmen really like to like because they like to like. I know there are so many ICO exchanges there that the Cyber World World for Token and Bitcoin, definitely this exchange is doing great as I will read the platform there
I agree with you and your opinion on this particular matter , this project is one of the best one's which are out there , but it needs to improve .

I think one of that improvements is on the security of the site from hackers, DDOS attacks, malicious software. I heard and read the news about the big mining company good hacked last week. Its for the safety of the investors.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

As our project seems very complex we are releasing series of videos to explain Ecex Exchange in a simplified way without too many legal terms or technical details. We hope this will help to better understand the potential of Ecex Exchange.

Thanks video is really amazing watched similar of icobench...i think this will really clarify the project more...we will hang around for more videos to come on this thread

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:32 AM

I checked your video and it seems good as animation, but if you could make it with your sound instead of music would more interesting and helpful for us to better understand the potential of Ecex Exchange.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

So many ideas & different strategy to make the project successful...I like the ideas...looking forward to this project...hope early we get good news
I also think so, A new project again with a good concept.
This project I think is superior in every way compared to other projects.

That is why I am waiting for it...concept are good...hope they will announce bounty program... I want to join it..when will they announce I want to know

same here, Im waiting on the announcement on there bounty programs, I'm  eager to join it. This project really inspiring that they have many features that for sure will of many. I'm looking forward on this project...
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:26 AM

At what stage is the development of the Ecex exchange currently? Are there any updates or news regarding the exchange development?

955 Twitter followers
etc.

In nearest weeks we plan to introduce some Ecex Exchange functionality where ZIG tokens can already be used as payment instrument. Can't disclose more at the moment, but stay tuned.
No news today? It is very interesting how the coin will be used, on which exchanges to listing and how it will be possible to earn

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:07 AM

The road map is very well organized so we do not really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, it will give a good idea to improve the team.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:07:40 AM

955 Twitter followers
etc.

I hope this kind of posts will keep on coming. Giving us with an update regarding the current progress of the ICO will attract more investors.
I just checked the project on the social media and it's nice to see that the Twitter and FB group is active. There are interactions with the followers.
Will there also be a social media campaign or signature campaign?

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

This projects has a long way to go. But even though, Ecex Echange which is an Assignment Trading Platform, I believe that the team working on it, is doing their best to make this project to strive in the different obstacles that may encounter by Ecex Enchange. I'm looking forward to this project since there are so much people also support this nice project thay is actively give us an update regarding the current progress of the ICO will attract more investors. I also hope for more investors to invest in Ecex Exchange, so keep growing for better.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: