Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
kakaazka20

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

I am more interested in bitcoin because my friend's suggestion has gained a great profit.
dess07

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:25 AM

Why invest in Bitcoin?I think investing bitcoin is very important to everybody because it is more productive and useful to many investors.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

Cheesy why not both? Why would you invest in something which brought 40% return in 1 month?
Golubhargava

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:39:39 AM

Why invest in Bitcoin?I think investing bitcoin is very important to everybody because it is more productive and useful to many investors.
Now a days bitcoin is gud for investing because it has a great profit in itu dont need to wait 2 times /day like stock market the big profit is the first thing what investors see
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin than stock market because bitcoin can give more profit since its value is continuously increasing. And investing in bitcoin is easier than in stock market because it is regulated by government unlike in bitcoin that no one regulated it.
duola9527

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:04:17 AM

as we know Bitcoin was amongst the top 90 currencies in the world in early 2017. Within 11 months, bitcoin has evolved into the 30th largest currency in the global market ~ Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:11:20 AM

It depends on the risk profile of the investors. When it comes to the speculative gains, Bitcoin has given more than 100,000% return on investment since inception and that too in less than 10 years. I don't have an idea about any such other investment where you get such a tremendous returns. However, I am completely aware of the fact that past performance should not be the sole criteria to determine the future returns but at least it gives some kind of trend idea for the coming period.

As I said anything can go wrong and hence it depends on the risk profile of the investor. On the other hand, we can also invest in the stock market using Bitcoin through the platforms like 1Broker.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:15:57 AM

Bit coin value increases day by day so you can earn more profits.
Increase earnings.Bit coin investing in investments can be more profitable if invested.Bit coin is a way to make more profits ..
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:24:35 AM

Bitcoin investment is easier to process, especially when we deposit is not too complicated, with bitcoin we can send anywhere and anywhere, without the need to use credit cards etc, only have wallet and internet connection ...
bitcoin investment advantage is very large, Although loss also waiting in front. Because bitcoin prices sometimes go up sometimes come down drastically.

ndesobanget

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:28:53 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
most profitable investmen i think, thats why i'am so interested invest in bitcoin
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:34:54 AM

In addition to very high bitcoin bitcoin prices also promise to do investment for the future.
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:49:32 AM

I believe many people now invest more in Bitcoin and not stock market for obvious reasons. the volatility of Bitcoin is incomparable to that of stock therefore Bitcoin offers a better chance of turnover and return on investment. stock market is controlled and regulated by the government but to a large extent it's the market force of demand and supply that determines the price of Bitcoin. many people prefer to invest their money where there's little or no government interference. I see more and more people becoming bitcoin investors even as we proceed.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:17:22 AM

In addition to very high bitcoin bitcoin prices also promise to do investment for the future.
investment in bitcoin is much better for both the future of bitcoin and as well as the investor because when the investors are increasing in number then the demand of bitcoin is increasing due to which the price is increased and also the investor can earn enough money when the price of bitcoin is increased. so investment in bitcoin is more interesting and profitable then other places.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

actually bitcoin is main source in trading, and i looking maximum  business need to bitcoin for online business, and also trade  for need bitcoin!
if u invest bitcoin then u can earn btc and we know btc is increase now highly!!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:36:26 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
I think you see this previous bitcoin history so everybody invest bitcoin.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

Indeed very many companies are offering this investment and it is so very interesting but if someone knows bitcoin surely all will switch to invest in this bitcoin. Why? Because in this bitcoin you find the source of all investments and here is very promising benefits that can be obtained.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:45:16 AM

actually bitcoin is main source in trading, and i looking maximum  business need to bitcoin for online business, and also trade  for need bitcoin!
if u invest bitcoin then u can earn btc and we know btc is increase now highly!!
Yeah right now Bitcoin is the best investment we can do. Increasing the price of Bitcoin becomes a clear proof that Bitcoin is increasingly in demand. I have been trying to invest Bitcoin and I have gained many benefits. So do not Ever try to freak out when we buy Bitcoin, It's the best investment right now and we should be part of Bitcoin's success.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:00 AM

Well mostly more people much prefer investing in bitcoin due to the fact that it's tax free in which the cost for starting in investing in bitcoin  is much lesser as compared to bitcoin. Also different process and lot of odds as compared to bitcoin in which it is more simpler and much easier to understand. People tend to choose the much more simpler way. Also the middleman factor in stockmarket is also the difference because in bitcoin there's no middleman.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

I invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin give me money security, profits and hide my identity.Moreover it's not only investment it is a deposit for me.people believe bitcoin and come daily new investor.I hope I get more opportunity form bitcoin.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:04:08 AM

if we invest in bitcoin it's interest take up day by day. its returns a good amount of money. and it is also safe than real stock market.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: