Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Stock market is the worst market i think.And btc is the best for investing.There's no other market like btc and nothing grow faster than btc.So if you wanna rich and make huge profit in a short time ,you should invest on btc

dafang

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Because bitcoin brings me benefits. I know the price of bitcoin will go up. Increasing emphasis on bitcoin worldwide. More and more people know bitcoin. More and more people are willing to invest bitcoin. But bitcoin is limited. So the price of bitcoin will rise. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

You can invest in Bitcoin for good ROI. Bitcoin can give you more profit in less time. It is more reliable then stock market.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
lady pink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

Investing in bitcoin is better than investing in stocks because if you hold bitcoin in long term you will earn astronomical profits in shortest time since bitcoin gained 800 percent since january 2017 so if you invested this year then you are lucky. But still bitcoin is still good for short term since bitcoin price is always fluctuating but if you are a risk taker then use it in long term. As for stocks investing with it is sometimes risky since the price depends on the company's performance so if you invested on poir performing company then you wasting your money
Bitcoin is nowadays less used as short term investment by the ordinary or common users it is used as a long term investment where they don’t have to sit in front on the computer all the time to check for bitcoin price to trade. Bitcoin investment is now easy with minimum risk involved. If it don’t give you high profit in long term, you will not lose your investment at least.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:45 AM

Investing in bitcoin is better than investing in stocks because if you hold bitcoin in long term you will earn astronomical profits in shortest time since bitcoin gained 800 percent since january 2017 so if you invested this year then you are lucky. But still bitcoin is still good for short term since bitcoin price is always fluctuating but if you are a risk taker then use it in long term. As for stocks investing with it is sometimes risky since the price depends on the company's performance so if you invested on poir performing company then you wasting your money
Bitcoin is nowadays less used as short term investment by the ordinary or common users it is used as a long term investment where they don’t have to sit in front on the computer all the time to check for bitcoin price to trade. Bitcoin investment is now easy with minimum risk involved. If it don’t give you high profit in long term, you will not lose your investment at least.
I think people should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin today is really a great way to earn money through investment aspects.Maybe some people will think that bitcoin is a lie but some will really believe  on it because of its good feedback in terms of investing.I believe that bitcoin today is now getting more popular than yesterday and on this kind of status maybe many people now adays believe on it because it is rising.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

investing in bitcoin can be a very easy way to get quick money, bitcoin price is very fluctuative, so this can be a good chance for investors to get money from trading, also we all see bitcoin is keep rising recenty and no sign of slowing down, so this may be a good time to invest in bitcoin.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

Bitcoin is one of the revolutionary technology, having an open and decentralise system that is fair to everyone. As we are becoming more globalize, we may not want to be so centralise and affected by one country rules and regulation.
Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

The price of the bitcoin is increase incredibly by 1000% in a year. So why you shouldn't invest?
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
because of its great currency why we invest on BTC and because of the good investment of bitcoin thats why we choose for it btc is have a care for all of the investors they have a trusted heart!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

We should invest in bitcoin because earnings in bitcoin is much higher compared to real stock markets.  Everybody knows that the value of bitcoin increase rapidly and because of that, earning is a domino effect of it. 
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is more than profitable. Just look at the BTC price now! It is almost $10,000. In less than a month this currency rose from $6000 to the Moon.
cue

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

As of the moment, it is better to invest in Bitcoin than stock market.  The Bitcoin has a higher return at the moment in a short period of time.  As of this writing, the Bitcoin just reached the $10,000 mark.

siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

i am share my think with you Grin Grin
why don't invest in bitcoin when you can't finds any profit from invest in real stocks market

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:17:00 PM

The answer lies in the market charts and its trend throughout the history. Bitcoin has consistently increase in value and has been able to make a lot of people rich, its nature as a cryptocurrency is so advantageous in terms of long or even short term investments that has a good track of positive feedbacks from its investors.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

We should invest in bitcoin because of the opportunity that we have in bitcoin that can help us to earn more money and make our life better because if we will earn bigger amount of profit then it is easier for us to upgrade the things that we have and get much better things in life that is not easy for us to get before.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

Investing into stock exchange has been in existence for years, it brings profit, cause if it doesn't it's name will not be popular and you will not call it's name too. So, investing into bitcoin or crypto currencies is a new form of exchange which has a good time profit to all investors and it's up with a new technology called blockchain.
Beatcoin.it

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

why? lets take an hour to watch their corrispective graphs then i dare you to ask it again.
medha2009

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

I think it will be very beneficial if you keep bikakayana stock, which is beyond our imagination. If there is a bit more profit than some stock market, then many profits can be achieved, such as valuation of the real stock market which does not give confidence. They are more profitable than giving resources to their customers.
So many people who like to invest in bitcoin because it is trustworthy, easy, and certainly committed.
wignyopalermo

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

for first, i don't need a bank account to store my asset
and bitcoin price is increasing everyday, current price hit 10k
give me a hug profit if the price climb up to 20k in the future
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

Human beliefs on Bitcoin have gone at such a stage that the present real life is more than all the above. Life can go on living. Maybe one's tool of development.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: