Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
ArteiaOfficial

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

I still have a few concerns... Sure with bitcoin reaching $10k and a lot of news outlets publishing articles about it the hype has increased and we should expect for demand to increase in the next days/weeks. However it also attracts regulators more and more, especially combined with the rise of altcoins.
I fear some regulations might come in place soon resulting in a sharp decrease in bitcoin's price. Remember, it took 4 years for bitcoin to reach the prices it was at back in 2013, a similar thing might happen in the near future.

Besides, I don't think we should put all eggs in the same basket so some diversification of the investment is needed. So what do you think, would it be better to invest in bitcoins paired with some altcoins, or maybe with stock, or maybe both?
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

for me, invest in bitcoin is give big option to get more profit, of course with proper analyst. bitcoin ist just about invest, bitcoin is place for people who likes challange, simple step to invest and keep anonim, is that good for us..  Grin

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
You are newbie by the rank of your account and also by the knowledge also that seems from your question , Here you can see how the people are attracting in this field and leaving Thier jobs for the earnings of the bitcoin .
If we will invest in the real stock markets then the profit will not be in that amount in which can satisfy ourself that we made something much profit but if we will invest in the bitcoin then surely we will be able to make big earnings and also we will be able to make trade also and can buy .Amy types of another coins , so here in the bitcoin we are free to do anything with our money but in the stocks market we have limit to use our money because we will not be able to do anything after investment , will needed to wait market up and Down only .
Oliver A

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

Higher returns at this moment.
lehoang3369

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:25:42 AM

Because bitcoin is one of the most profitable places
mikemelcher0000

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Though the bitcoin market is so volatile, I still prefer it to the Stock Market because it is free from the manipulation of the Federal Reserves, Governments and the Rich..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

Is just because bitcoin provide us a huge profit in return in which everyone are aiming for. Because of being volatile of bitcoin it gives chances to be more profitable than having invested with real stocks.
Real stocks also gives us profit but it is totally far from of what we've got from bitcoin. And the increase of their market price is very low and it take years to have a real profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

Real stocks didn't raise your investment that much compare to bitcoin therefore I choose to invest in bitcoin rather than in real stocks.
As you can see the value of bitcoin now and way 2014 its value is only 300$, if you have invested even 1 bitcoin at that time then you can imagine how big is your profit compare to real stocks.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

For me investing in bitcoin instead in real stock market gives you a higher return and also it don't have taxes. But it is your choice no one is preventing you or putting a gun in your head to choose in one another.
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:25:42 PM

I'll be investing where I feel safe.So I think Bitcoin is a safe investment for a long time.The price of Bitcoin is increasing as the day goes on.Already I have achieved double profit.
Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:37:41 PM

People are investing in bitcoin, because they are new modern and very promising technologies that can change the perception and understanding of many common things. Cheesy
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:39:37 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I find bitcoin has a good future. bitcoin will give me a lot of profit. Thanks to bitcoin, I'm financially self-sufficient.The price of bitcoin is rising fast, I want to become a millionaire from bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

Bitcoin is the king of store of value asset that can be easily moved across borders without any intermediary/3rd party that unlike gold, stocks, bonds, real estate, is largely free from any central bank led price manipulation.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If its development wasn't decentralized around the world, there would be no value
If there was central "leaders" or foundation for the coin, there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

Here's a very old outdated comparison chart with BTC price only 3200usd back then:

Compares Bitcoin vs S&P 500 Stocks vs Gold vs Bonds

suritox1

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:44:39 PM

because you have in front a growing share, which can be a leading currency in the not too distant future without saying that its price is still growing which would make any investment grow as it grows
BitBenefit

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

Higher returns and no taxes
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

I prefer bitcoin because I know bitcoin rather than stocks, with little money investing in bitcoin while stocks can not, I think bitcoin is more attractive than stocks for investments because bitcoin is a new type of lucrative investment.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

you dont need to worry about bitcpoin because bitcoin is not a item so this will not be damage. Bitcoin is a digital money if you invest it then you choose a right way because bitcoin is the easiest way to become a rich guy. but in real stock if you invest that? i think you will be worry  everyday because your stock sometimes will damage.
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:59:36 PM

why I am interested in investing in bitcoin because its excellent selling value is now very expensive and very profitable, with its members currently incorporated into more value for bitcoin to continue to survive in world markets and increasingly famous bitcoin. Wink

Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:15:58 PM

Investing in bitcoins can make profit  now a days  the value of bitcoin has increased to an unimaginable hike.so I think that this is the right time to make investment since the value can increase more for these coming months.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:23:42 PM

I invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin is online based coins. So there is no trouble carrying Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin more beneficial from another investment side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: