Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
seanskie18

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

It is all because of investing bitcoin is the only one who can make or give people a better life in the future. It is actually the best or the wise way that people can make so all of us must invest here in bitcoin.

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

In order to expect some good returns from Bitcoin,people invest Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a popular one.Many people have succeeded in investing Bitcoin,have also been successful. Bitcoin is increasing the price of  day by day,so when people invest Bitcoin You have to be benefited.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

Have you seen it’s price?
That’s one of the main reasons, in my opinion, why Bitcoin is becoming a more popular topic, when people are speaking about investing into something. It can have a very good pay back, if you’re doing it in a smart way and you’re safe about it.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

if we invest in bitcoin it's interest take up day by day. its returns a good amount of money. and it is also safe than real stock market.

The difference between real stock market and bitcoin investment is that in real stock market you have to get a lot of information for the commodity you choose to invest and it goes up and down without any pattern. However, in case of bitcoins, even if you are not very much expert in trading, most of the time you will be in profit as  bitcoin prices increases all the time.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

Invsting in Bitcoin is profitable because it is the most used crypto currency, and it have the highest price right now. The price is also expected to rise even more in the near future, so it will be more expensive . Bitcoin will not lose its value so the risk is very small.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:15 PM

Easy answer will be to become rich in a short period of time, the question should be how much bitcoin should you invest to become rich?
Or bitcoin is investing or gambling?
So many questions coming to my mind
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

I invested in bitcoin because it brought me many benefits. Investing in bitcoins brings me much money, from which I have a better, more comfortable life. Not only that, I save some money from trading through bitcoin. bitcoin is great.

3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Have you seen it’s price?
That’s one of the main reasons, in my opinion, why Bitcoin is becoming a more popular topic, when people are speaking about investing into something. It can have a very good pay back, if you’re doing it in a smart way and you’re safe about it.
Completely agree with you here. There are multiple ways of earning profits from bitcoin(Short term or Long term HODL etc). Apart from holding bitcoins for a specific period of time, there are many other ways of profiting from this coin. Luck and research play a strong role in determining whether your investment was a wise one or not. Everything can change in an instant in the crypto world since it is so volatile which is why you must risk only what you are willing to lose.

shritin1707

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

Why invest in bitcoin because first it is the most popular and still most important cryptocurrency and has cheaper transaction fees.bitcoin is much more secure and reliable and it also eliminates third parties between you and your money so  out here I am not seeing any problem why not to invest in bitcoin.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

According to my knowledge, the amount of income that can be done online, the best is to tread the bitcoin. Those who understand that they earn a lot of money by tread, they invest 7x more than they earn by doing other jobs, so when they decrease bitcoin's value - investing bitcoin by investing it and sell them when they get it. Very good money by the income,, Tongue Tongue Tongue
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

This virtual currency called bitcoin is profitable long term investment.
all invest or happy now with profit for holding their bitcoin up to this day.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

No risk no reward. People who took risk in bitcoin are now millionaires. If you want to make more money all you got to do is trust the trend bitcoin is following. It has already hit 10 k an it is still surging in price.

component9

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:40:11 PM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

Diversity. You can still invest in the real stock market and keep some of your investment in bitcoin to spread out your risk.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

Bitcoin is a familiar thing now a days. It's a way to make profit with your own money.
I lean toward bitcoin in light of the fact that I know bitcoin instead of stocks, with minimal expenditure putting resources into bitcoin while stocks can not, I think bitcoin is more alluring than stocks for speculations on the grounds that bitcoin is another kind of lucrative venture.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

People invest in the bitcoin because in the bitcoin you can earn 1000 % of your investment but it take it many years, and the bitcoin is like a real job, but bitcoin is my best job because you can do whatever you want no need to time in, you’re the boss. You don’t to worry to pay taxes.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

The reason why I’m investing in the bitcoin because it helps me to achieve my dream. My dream to become rich someday. Investing in the bitcoin is not easy but for me I comfortable that I can earn through the bitcoin. It is a remarkably higher return on investment.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

I prefer investing bitcoin rather than real stock market though it has similarity but I would choose bitcoin because it has its own value and it does not depending in other coins to increase or go down its price, and now bitcoin is so popular in the world I guess and now its price is very interesting and giving us a huge amount of profit. Thats why I choose bitcoin to invest in.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

People invest in the bitcoin because in the bitcoin you can earn 1000 % of your investment but it take it many years, and the bitcoin is like a real job, but bitcoin is my best job because you can do whatever you want no need to time in, you’re the boss. You don’t to worry to pay taxes.

lol 1000% really? im also an investor in bitcoin but until now i still dont recover my invested capital and i not even reach atleast 70% of it but yeah you also got some point that it may take some time just to reach it though it is a hell lot  faster when compared to some other forms of investment like stocks/forex exchange or  on some real estate investment. that is why i still prefer to invest on bitcoin when compared to some other bs that doesnt give you much return and wont make you a millionaire in just a matter of time. bitcoin is not like a real job because it is offline and real job is something real and works in offline environment but yeah bitcoin is better than a real jobs and i also prefer it because you can earn much more income plus you can also do what you want in a comfort of your own home.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
Coz when we invest bintcoin it will comeback 3x of your investment or your profit so you can gain more money. Thats the reason why we invest bitcoin.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

Just now investing in bitcoin you can get a lot of interest, so this kind of contribution is so popular among investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: