Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

In my opinion, why we should invest in bitcoin it’s because you can earn or double your money by a couple of months like in your bank account’s the interest is so low. Image that you invest your money in bitcoin on the year of 2016 or at the price of 1,000$ and get your investment right now. I think that you will be very happy about of the result of your money, but if not just imagine that you earn 10,000$.
winteroxalis

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

There are various ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running new businesses. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. It is up to each individual to make a proper evaluation of the costs and the risks involved in any such project.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

Profits assured. Short term profit is guaranteed. The price never falls down much to lead a lose. Demand for bitcoin remains everytime and this increases more values to bitcoin. This draws more investors towards bitcoin assuring more turn over. You have many ways set to earn bitcoin which makes you ease to earn more bitcoin.  This of course again supports bitcoin gain more values which causes more investors come towards bitcoin.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

Because bitcoin. Price is rising day by day and this is because everybody is investing in bitcoin. It was at 3000$ 6 month before and now it is at 16000$ which is 5x more so it may be 50000$ after some years   

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

Well it depends on the persons though, whether they wanted to invest in bitcoin or real stock markets.
But...the question is, do stock markets gain you profits as much as bitcoin does?
Do their price increases like crazy and can make you rich in no time, if you're lucky enough?
Not many stock market can really bring us big profits, though of course some exist. But bitcoin is a proof that it's an investment that bring the investors many profits, although it's so high risk high gain if i can say.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

As bitcoin is volatile, so as your ROI. You can probably earn a real profit in a short term and even more in  a long term. On top of that, you can easily invest on other alternate cryptocurencies using your bitcoin, anytime.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:34:48 PM

there are many reasons why some people invest more in bitcoin than in real stock markets, such as public valuations of real stock markets that no longer give confidence. they are more profitable than providing wealth to their customers.
so because that many people who prefer to invest in bitcoin. because it is trusted, simple, and certainly promising.
I absolutely to that, many people prefer to invest in bitcoin than investing in stocks market. In addition to that, I think both of them are one of the best way to earn huge amount of money and I agree that they are both profitable. I think if you have a lot of money try to invest in bitcoin and in stocks market.
xxx3

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:43:34 PM

Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world, bitcoin is a major source of investment we can invest little by little
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is the most profitable investment nowadays and many people are already getting crazy over it. Not investing on bitcoin is something you might regret sooner in your life because the benefits you may get from it as time passes by is very high. Investing in bitcoin is one of the best thing to do when you are securing your future wherein as you invest for a long period of time, you will get higher chances for larger profit.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:13 PM

Bitcoin is the hottest investment today considering the price pump that has been occuring for months already. Many people are already going crazy over bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is a very profitable way of investing and can lead them to much money they are wanting all of their lives. I am a big fan of bitcoin and I think I will be investing here for a long time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
lprytk

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

investing in bitcoin and altcoins is most profitable thing to do at the time. however in a 5-10 year i dont advise to invest in btc.

▌BalehuBucks (https://balehubucks.com/) ┃ Rewarding Local Merchant & Consumers (https://balehubucks.com/)▐
║ WhitePaper (https://balehubucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/balehuwhitepapers-v1.pdf) ║┶┶┶│ JOIN PRE-ICO NOW (https://balehubucks.com/) │┶┶┶║  Bounty  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486641.0) ║
ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441782) ┇ Twitter (https://twitter.com/balehubucks) ┇ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/balehubucks/) ┇ Telegram (https://t.me/balehubucks)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

The hype bitcoin brings to a lot of investors and non-investors trickles the value of each bitcoin higher and higher, allowing for a more valuable investment. This makes bitcoin a fun and terrifying investment to have. The value steadily increases but it can also crash without any signs.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

To invest bitcoin to earn by online business. It is a degital online businesses. There  is no businesses  which can ensure the profit  but I am sure if I minutely  obsurbe this online businesses  and invest carefully I must  gain more and more.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

bitcoin can be an investment like gold. but bitcoin can produce in the short run and bigger, because the current bitcoin price movement is very good. in contrast to gold that is suitable for long-term investment and the risk is minimal.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

I see Bitcoin is the first money in the digital world, surely it is stronger than the others. In terms of profit Bitcoin is also good, because the value of Bitcoin continues to increase. For that I prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than investing in real stock markets.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ibhk

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

not only is bitcoin a good investment because it has a limited supply so people rush in to get the benefit of it, but bitcoin is a new idea, since bitcoin has been proven that the system is based and controlled by poeple, a system that does not fall off into the hands of any government or bank, such an idea is a huge success and it will still work and many people support it and much more will happen in the future and Being separate from it is previllage, and that is why I put my money and time in it.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Bitcoin is a better option for investment if you have surplus money and you are searching for a place to invest then bitcoin is the best that can give you better returns than any other mode of investment.  Bitcoin is now used in all kind of online transactions so it is easy even to dispose it of and investment should be such that it can be made liquid whenever we need it and bitcoin has this facility with not much expense.
Bitcoin has proved itself to be a good investment as of now. If you are looking for an investment that you don't need to invest any amount then bitcoin is a good one. You can join signature campaigns and you can earn according to your rankings. Bitcoin can now be used in different online transactions. And also can be exchange into cash if needed.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Bitcoin is rave of the moment.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

For me, I will invest in bitcoin because of the reason that I believed that I can still earn money through it. Yes, maybe I’m too late to spend my money to purchase bitcoin and hold it, but I know that bitcoin’s price will increase and I can obtain a lot of cash through it. But if you want to spend your money, just pay or invest some money that you afford to lose, all investment has their own risk. Smiley
PricelesssTips

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

Because BTC is very hype nowadays. Soon, it will be acknowledge by many countries. It can be substitute for a cold cash and also you can do a transaction with a minimun charges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: