Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
monergo

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

LOL. Real stock market. yeah right
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

bitcoin is most profitable investment side. why not, Bitcoin price raises day by day and it's high-quality full security cion.

Indeed, a lot of people are now investing on bitcoin because its really profitable and it offers great technology. Its risky yes, specially when you know nothing about bitcoin so you better to make your study first before entering the market.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

Well any investment is your decision to make. Investing in BTC can be highly profitable if you know how to and you are patient enough.

Every market needs you to be more knowledgeable and be patient because you will not become rich over night. Bitcoin offers great opportunity to earn passive income which is really profitable for many people. Take all the risk and great profit will surely come to you.
sup95

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

number one reason should be,it keeps increasing.Though there are sudden drops,it will eventually increase and there is no risk like in share market whether it will fall down rapidly or not
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
The reason why you need to invest in bitcoin is the income that you could get if you invest on it. Furthermore, we all know that bitcoin is a good investment for long term and it is because of the price on online market. You can also invest in stock market but I will still invest in bitcoin than investing on real stock market.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

The reason why you need to invest in bitcoin is the income that you could get if you invest on it. Furthermore, we all know that bitcoin is a good investment for long term and it is because of the price on online market. You can also invest in stock market but I will still invest in bitcoin than investing on real stock market.

Yes, It will do you a lot in the future when you invest for the long run. It will make you rich without you knowing and probably will make you power! Thank you because of crypto Im rich!
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

The potential of bitcoin is known to everyone who ever are aware of the digital market furthermore the popularity and the profitability is also not hidden from any one and bitcoin has proven itself as the most profitable virtual crypto currency in the market and it is a fact that the price of bitcoin has been increased from 800$ to 19000$ just in one year of duration, which is a huge difference in the price.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in real stocks market. The reason is that in real stocks market, you will not get money immediately. Some receive money after years unlike in investing in Bitcoin, you only wait for several months. Thus, this makes Bitcoin more profitable than real stocks market. From a short period of time, one can get money.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Bitcoin has an potential to go very high in its price in future and it can give you best profits in long term and the best thing about bitcoin is that you can make profits even in short term as the price of bitcoins is too volatile so if you buy at low and sell immediately when price goes higher then your purchase then you can make profits on regular basis which may not be possible with any other investments as to make profits from it you need to wait for very long time.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

The real purpose why people invest bitcoin, it is all about gaining using strategic method by looking the price movement up and down. Not totally people invest bitcoin are gaining, there are also sometimes loosing, professional investors on bitcoin are very particular on price  adjustment, because when you invest without using your mind ability it will result to negative profit.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
hrdgaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

The are many reasons why much more people are invest bitcoin, its because value or price of bitcoin increasing day by day, simple not depand of some regulation, trusted, easy to operate, and still profittable....
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

One of this reason if you invest to the bitcoin they have change to get high your invest everyday that why others choose the bitcoin but somehow others not. But beware on the phishing site or some hackers.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

Its very simple... because bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that has a high price and its value is increasing or decreasing day by day. It is very easy to use because it is a digital transaction that means you can pay payments or other things online.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:55 AM

One of this reason if you invest to the bitcoin they have change to get high your invest everyday that why others choose the bitcoin but somehow others not. But beware on the phishing site or some hackers.

The interesting thing if bitcoin invest is that we always get an ever-increasing value, and the fact that this has happened until now, I've proved that with the $ 1500 capital I used to buy a year ago and now it's up to more than $ 22,000 (if I'm selling bitcoin now).
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

you are investing in bitcoin so you can earn a lot of money and you can save money in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used in all countries and its availability is very limited making bitcoin more expensive.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

The bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. The bitcoin gives freedom to people by giving them total control for their money.
The bitcoin has limited supply of only 16.7 million bitcoin in circulation around the world. Therefore, the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply and that is makes bitcoin very valuable today. People should invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin grow over time due to high demand.  

Bitcoin is primarily a highly secure storage of wealth, which exists on a globally distributed network.

The value cannot be seized by government or crooked banksters.

Bitcoin is a total game changer, as it will eventually force government and business to become honest.

Right now BTC isn't so speedy or cheap, for speedy and cheap other alt-coin like ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, XMR,  and others are much better suited for everyday P2P transactions.

BTC seems to be evolving as the gold standard of crypto-currencies.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

Bitcoin being digital currency; acceptable internationally with rare non exceptions; lesser transaction charges; anonymity of ownership; without government regulations is being taken as top priority while investing in certain financial instrument.  Rate of return is seen very high in the history of bitcoin which has been very much higher as compared to other options available.  That is why people are preferring investment in bitcoin.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

I invest in bitcoin because I want to make a lot of money. I want to have a better life. I find myself having the opportunity to become rich. The Bitcoin market is huge, it's value is huge and I believe in it.

Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

Everyone has different views. For me, investing in bitcoin is perfect. You know that bitcoin prices keep skyrocketing. This is a strong reason for investors.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

I chose to join the cryptocurrency market  because of the incredible profit margins of the cryptocurrency market, and maybe I'm the so-called speculator.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: