Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:50:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

They are more profitable to provide resources to their customers
Many people who want to invest in bitcoin are credible, easy and certainly committed because the stock market is stupid and investors who think that they will be rich, investing only $ 1,000 in 2000 Bitcoin and your choice is Bitcoin and billion times richer and your average share in the stock market is the same From time to time
Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency now so the profit margin is very large.Its price is increasing day by day and so does the profit of the users.Therefore more and more people now want to invest in bitcoin so as to earn quick returns.Bitcoin is a very good opportunity is earn a lot of money.Bitcoin has made many people very rich in a short period of time.Though investing in bitcoin is risky but to earn money you need to take some risks.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

I think that Bitcoin most rising and reliable coin in the world so you can invest in bitcoin. another thing is that The bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized.the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. so we should invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin grows over time due to high demand.

anne.montes

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
Because the price of bitcoin gets higher and higher everyday. Bitcoin is regulated by no one. Stock markets are regulated by the government which i dont want.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Bitcoin is dominating overall of cryptocurrencies that is why people choose to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin also is the pioneering coin of all.
As we can see from now on the the value of btc is continuously increasing and this digital currency is the most supported by many miners.
Therefore, I would choose to invest in bitcoin rather any other coin.

[
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Invest bitcoin because it is rapidly growing its population or user is growing so quick. Just like with the law of supply versus demand, we all know that right? The more user the more its demands is, the more the demand is the integrity and trustworthy come with. Before less people are trusting bitcoin because they think it is a scam or fraud, but see bitcoin now, more investors are encourage to invest here. Its popularity are become one of the biggest factor of its increasing trust rating. So better start investing now than to say sorry later because of not investing now.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Consider it as another form of asset that is on par with stocks. Of course, its price is due only to speculation and some slight manipulation but imo, as the spearhead of cryptocurrency (at the moment..) getting your feet wet in it is worth a shot.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Because in bitcoin you are going to gain high amount of profit in just few days but in real stock market, it is hard to decide whether it is time to sell your share or hold it for long, because in btc you can grow a thousand times of your invested money and withdraw it in anytime.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, in bitcoin you are going to gain high amount of profit in just few days but in real stock market, it is hard to decide whether it is time to sell your share or hold it for long, because in btc you can grow a thousand times of your invested money and withdraw it in anytime. Adding also my opinion that, it is more more profitable more than gold. Now bitcoin can reach $ 8,900 is amazing. Demand for bitcoin still high and many investors will look that opportunity, bitcoin is one of best investment for them. In addition, it is better to invest in bitcoin because as we all see the bitcoin value is rapidly increasing so that if you will invest now possibly youll get rich instantly.
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Not everyone can really afford the value of stock market price because not all products are really cheap and the value is not increasing rapidly, unlike in cryptocurrency, bitcoins used to increase massive and also dumping the price sometimes but its just normal, it only means that there's balance in the market and time to invest or hold your coin.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

Why invest in bitcoin and not real market. I invest in bitcoin it so easy to teansact and my investment will grow.
In real market there are lots of requirements you need to past them. We all know that the value of bitcoin is increasing so fast, so I choose bitcoin for my future become successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

I invest in bitcoin because at bitcoin is very profitable with a price that always goes up and I have proven with the advantage that I get now.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Where can you find an investment that grows day by day besides from a piece of land? Well it is definitely bitcoin. Bitcoin grows as days pass by. It grows bigger and bigger in amount due to high demand. Bitcoin is also safe and efficient. Where would you find an investment where you can also profit from it? Definitely, bitcoin.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

Invest in bitcoin because if its brilliant track record and the fact that it is the first ever cryptocurrency in the game and have laid down pavement for other such digital money platform. It has been one of the finest technological innovation in terms of social and economical aspect. It have created few milionaires and gave brought in profit to a huge crowd who are said to be its followers, rathee believers.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

because bitcoin will continue to increase and the population of people who are in the online world every day is also increasing while for the total supply is not increased and also not reduced
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

I dont have any experience by bitcoin investing but i know that theres so many feedback that you make a fast profit to it. In short term you can make a lot money many people can buy things that they want to.   They investing bitcoin for the sure profit. When your good at trading.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

if you want to invest in stock market you have to give trading charges,brokerage charges, tax etc.you have to find a broker house and give them service charges as well.
on the other hand investing in bitcoin is lucrative with low transaction fees.
these transactions are transparent, clean and fast.
regardless of fluctuations in price, bitcoin remain independent.they are not affected by policies of any government or financial institutions. the limited supply and higher supply raise the price.
that's why I prefer investment in bitcoin.
engrdaver

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

you can always do both, but right now bitcoin is giving much higher returns in a relatively short amount of time compared to stock market. In my opinion, people invest in Bitcoin today so they can enjoy the returns for themselves while other people invest in stocks for their children's future.
rainezerr

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

Bitcoins value is increasing continuously and that is the reason why bitcoins is very profitable now a days. There are a lot of people who are investing bitcoins and because of that, the value of bitcoins is also increasing because of high demand coming from the investors.

undergron

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

there are several reasons people are investing more in bitcoins than in real stocks, they are more profitable than providing wealth to customers.
so more people are investing in bitcoin because it is trustworthy, promising and fortunately also much better.
not only that investment is also very easy
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

There are many good reasons, why we should invest in bitcoin, but for me, the best reason could be, "is easy money", and you can work any time you want as long there is internet connection.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

There have several reasons why you should invest in bitcoin that the real stock market, one is the value because bitcoin prize are continuously increasing and it's much profitable than real stock. And the bitcoin value are more higher than the real stock market because it's value are much higher than the other Money currency that the bank use. And I think bitcoin are more secure than the real stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: