Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Most people invests in bitcoin because of the hype made by the
ICOs. And more people learned their own investment strategy. The price
went up as more and more people would like to be rich through
bitcoin. They believe to have an instant lambo with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

Real stock markets are also popular. But there's a very small percentage of price changes. And in crypto currencies, the price may vary by 10 to 50 percent every day. And even more. Therefore, if you take the right approach, you can earn over a relatively short period of time over the years of trading on real stock exchanges

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bimbomalt

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

This is the era of technology and the internet, bitcoin will grow very strongly in the future because it scarce and useful.
coinfoxus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

Bitcoin can provide superior alternative for people in the developing world looking for reliable digital payment channels.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
bitcoin can change life thats why people are investing on bitcoin, if your investing on bitcoin you can assure that your money will grow even the millionaires are investing on bitcoin because it reliable and trustwothy, and also because bitcoin is the first currency that people know.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

There are many reasons why we should invest in bitcoin, but my best reason is to earn good amount and live comfortably in the future comes, This is the answer of economic crisis, Smiley
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

To be honest, the reasons why I invested in Bitcoin are the fact that its decentralized, very transparent, easy to move or send to anyone to anywhere, anonymity, its blockchain technology and the higher profits of course.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I'll return the question, why invest only in stocks if you can invest also with bitcoin, ethereum, alts, real estate, etc?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

in 2017 the price of bitcoin rose above $10000 this was a significant occurrence  this as the  price for a bitcoin in july 2010 was .08 and has since grown steadily so from an investment perspective had you bought just one bitcoin back then in 2008 for just .08 your 8 cent would now be valued over 10,000 dollars that's simply amazing. Based on all market indicators the price will continue to rise and as such the sky is the limit in terms of what u can earn on your investments.   

carlos_mena

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

There are lot of people rich up quickly from bitcoin. I think it is trustable and credence.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Because bitcoin just surpass stock market. It have high price and can give more profit rather than stock exchange. Actually in past i did invest in stock market and unfortunately i lost big. I didn't gain any profit instead i lose about 5000$. But i covered my loss by profits in bitcoins. For me investing in stock is just a waste of time. You can sell and buy bitcoin whenever you want and can get good profits.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Many people investing just because of money and they don't care about blockchain and other stuff around bitcoin. So money is the reason why people investing.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

the price of bitcoins are increasing day by day...thus why if we invest it most possibly  we can get a good profit....investment process are also very easy......so we should invest in bitcoins...
Because investing in bitcoin will give you opportunity to earn more than what you expect to earn. The value of bitcoin increases day by day so the more you invest the more you can take in return. Just be patient to get more profit
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

Because with investment, of course, many advantages gained, and more and more people invest
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

I think some would prefer investing in bitcoin rather than in stock markets (although they're kind of the same) mainly because bitcoin is still new and there are a lot of opportunities if something new is brought up especially if its monetary related. And people do not need to invest a lot of money for starters if they want to have return gains within a year.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
TheUnknownMan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

People invest in Bitcoin because they believe in Blockchain technology.This technology offers a bright future about currencies.I don't think we will use currencies like euro,dollar etc. in the future.I think money will be completely virtual in the future and the remittances will be done on lightning speed.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

why not bitcoin is getting higher every day, I think bitcoin is a very profitable investment
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

investing in bitcoin is the right decision for me because with bitcoin I can earn extra income and bitcoin has made my life better for the better in finance
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Why Invest in bitcoin? For Me Investment in bitcoin is also the one important in bitcoin because in my own explanation bitcoin must possible to get in low if they have no investors. And investment is also the best way to grow up your BTC if your investment company is trusted because as now there are so many scammers around the world.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

What for? In order to get a good profit from your contribution. I think for idleness, everyone will not refuse to receive money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: