Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:23:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PXC(Phenixcoin) The coin you should Invest in.  (Read 8787 times)
torzsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:34:31 PM

Guys I have a really good Idea of making an open source racing game which accepts PXC as game credits I don't know how to make games or I would have started doing this. This idea came from CRC(craftcoin) Wink

Microtransactoin scheme. Makes you rich.  Cheesy
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:39:19 PM

Guys I have a really good Idea of making an open source racing game which accepts PXC as game credits I don't know how to make games or I would have started doing this. This idea came from CRC(craftcoin) Wink

Microtransactoin scheme. Makes you rich.  Cheesy

I just googled it. Why not we do it before EA can do it. Wink I wish I had learned game developement but in Pakistan there is no one who teaches this

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:32:02 PM

Microtransactoin scheme. Makes you rich.  Cheesy

I just googled it. Why not we do it before EA can do it. Wink I wish I had learned game developement but in Pakistan there is no one who teaches this

Game developing is another dimension. Its not like a "simple" website to create. You need some extra skills to even begin, like really strong maths, decision theory, 3D / 2D graphics, modelling. But if you have skills, you can make yourself rich.

Read this story. Smiley

http://www.iphonesavior.com/2009/02/iphone-developer-one-month-half-a-million-dollars-richer.html

Give it free, and make people pay for something in the game. Profit! Nowadays microtransactions are great deals for the sellers.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:37:22 PM

Microtransactoin scheme. Makes you rich.  Cheesy

Game developing is another dimension. Its not like a "simple" website to create. You need some extra skills to even begin, like really strong maths, decision theory, 3D / 2D graphics, modelling. But if you have skills, you can make yourself rich.

Read this story. Smiley

http://www.iphonesavior.com/2009/02/iphone-developer-one-month-half-a-million-dollars-richer.html

Give it free, and make people pay for something in the game. Profit! Nowadays microtransactions are great deals for the sellers.

I think by using an opensource game engine like UDK it is an easy task to achieve but still little bit programming is needed to add a payment system like PXC.

vnezapno

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:06:45 PM

Whats the point of the coin which is not traded on BTC-E ??
NVC is the future. Period.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:09:14 PM

Not sure if serious. I guess this statement is tongue in cheek?

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:17:45 PM

You cracked me up. Cheesy

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:27:27 PM

And how does this innovate over current cryptocurrencies (BTC/ LTC)? Oh that's right, it doesn't.

If you invest in this coin, you are just raising the price for the developer who has HEAVILY premined this coin before launch.

Just a warning before A LOT of people get burned. Do some research before investing.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:35:36 PM

And how does this innovate over current cryptocurrencies (BTC/ LTC)? Oh that's right, it doesn't.

If you invest in this coin, you are just raising the price for the developer who has HEAVILY premined this coin before launch.

Just a warning before A LOT of people get burned. Do some research before investing.

No body is claiming that this coin is innovative. I also say that it is not innovative but the services which are planned will be new and innovative. And I also agree with that do your own research before investing this thread is for those who want information easily. I think all the coins should make these kinds of threads for easy info. With true words.

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:36:27 PM

Include a bullet for:

paraphrasing iamatrix:

Currently having lawyers looking into the legality of hosting online gambling servers within the USA. If they cannot come up with a token scheme to evade the current laws and legal system, PXC cannot be used for gambling in the USA. All severs will be removed and moved to Canada or elsewhere and USA access to websites will be restricted.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:52:44 PM

Include a bullet for:

paraphrasing iamatrix:

Currently having lawyers looking into the legality of hosting online gambling servers within the USA. If they cannot come up with a token scheme to evade the current laws and legal system, PXC cannot be used for gambling in the USA. All severs will be removed and moved to Canada or elsewhere and USA access to websites will be restricted.

Now you are on the trolls list.

lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:49:31 PM

Maybe an opportunity to start phenixvpn.com Smiley

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:46:09 PM

Maybe a Unicorn VPN? Will send the authorities on a wild goose chase  Grin

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:32:11 PM

+1

ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:56:12 PM

+1

+0 to condoning illegal activity to skirt the law.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:00:20 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 06:10:42 PM by Joerii

NWO, I'm disappointed in your FUD spreading about PXC. Yes, it's Fear Confusion and Doubt, because you have no proof whatsoever that "people are gonna get burned."  You seem like friendly and professional guy when I pm'ed with you a few months ago, but this bashing of competing coins is uncool, bro.

PXC per se does not innovate technically over LTC, it's a clone. It's slightly tweaked but nothing new. Why ? We don't need it. When our target audiences buy PXC to subscribe to content, buy products or use services, they're not going to ask ;

"What does this coin do that BTC/LTC can't do ?"

They're going to ask ;

"How does this coin it help me ? How will it make me money ?"

The  mainstream user doesn't care about the technical specs of the coin. All he cares about is it's practical value will be. The world is changing man, there's enough room for many cryptocoins, as long as they have practical uses.

The pre-mine is solely for promotional use. Hundreds of thousands have already been given away in freerolls at Phenixpoker.com and more will be used for future promotions, like the 25k freeroll that will start when current priorities have been dealt with.

Phenix ( JohnCar's COMPANY not just a copy-pastecoin ! ) has made significant investments to get up and running. Lawyers, hosting, contracts with partners, expensive FINCEN compliance... the list goes on. The pre-mine is peanuts compared to that. He would never break even.

Ask yourself this... what's more desirable a goal : to make a couple of thousands of dollars with a pump and dump scheme that takes months to prepare, or to build a successful crypto coin empire that will dominate the crypto crypto coin world and beyond ? What we're seeing here are the first baby steps.

And as I've said many times before : Don't buy PXC because other people tell you to. NWO's advice is sound, do your own research. Don't hold us responsible if your coin doesn't double in value over night. We're not pushing a speculative coin.

PXC will be bought on it's own merit, because it will have value. The value will come from utility, not speculation.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

We're not pushing a speculative coin.

But that's exactly the impression you guys leave. I read in nearly every thread, even when it's not about unocs, pxc or ftc sentences like these:

invest in UNOCS

Last chance to buy some

last chance to buy before the next spike

be ready for a massive price increase

PXC(Phenixcoin) The coin you should Invest in.

Not pushing, aight?
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:23:15 PM

Just because someone takes a risk and financially invests into something does not mean that it is obligated to make a penny. The arrogance behind 99% of the people involved makes me sick. A copy-paste coin with a business plan of long-term revenue streams through micro-transactions derived from services is still a copy-paste coin.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:23:40 PM

We're not pushing a speculative coin, we're enthusiastic about our coin because we believe in it's future.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:26:44 PM

We're not pushing a speculative coin.

PXC(Phenixcoin) The coin you should Invest in.

Not pushing, aight?

This is not an unofficial thread so don't add it to official ones. Your are totally blind man. You didn't even bothered to read the note on top of this thread. I love this coins so I made this thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: