Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why this pump ??  (Read 2276 times)
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

I really wonder that see the price of bitcoin price . now price of bitcoin 9038 usd .
can any one explain why this pump??
someone told that bitcoin hard fork is coming that's why this price pump .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

Bitcoin forks are always going to inflate the price a little bit more than usual we have saw this in the previous forks. But the previous forks have sort of made Bitcoin stable too. It's the only thing I can put it down to because there hasn't been anything else which has been noteworthy to cause this uprising.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

There's no upcoming Bitcoin fork that is of any significance to affect things such as price.
This pump is simply attributed to the increasing Bitcoin demand due to media exposure. A higher price brings even more exposure as well. It could be a circle.
Forks don't play an important role in Bitcoin's price at all.
bigrenbagdrard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

I think most of the interest come from commercial bank and the idea of derivates in stock exchanges.
this will move btc from an environment of nerd, and spread the novel also to potential <all> investors.
what huge move  Grin
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

There's no upcoming Bitcoin fork that is of any significance to affect things such as price.
This pump is simply attributed to the increasing Bitcoin demand due to media exposure. A higher price brings even more exposure as well. It could be a circle.

True

Forks don't play an important role in Bitcoin's price at all.

That's not true. Once a fork is upcoming, Bitcoin's price might either rise or fall, depending on the Fork. If people think the forked coin will be worth a lot, it might cause a temporary pump, as everyone wants a 1 + 1 for free bonus on their BTC Investment.

I really wonder that see the price of bitcoin price . now price of bitcoin 9038 usd .

More people get to know about Bitcoin, so more people invest in it. Long-Term investors put more into BTC and that causes great rises.
Anyways, it's not because of an upcoming hard fork. That's just not true.

Regards,
Trump

nesterpu

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

I can not believe that bitcoin can pump so horribly,
I sold my bitcoin at $ 8000 and am waiting for a chance to buy them
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:32:25 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:31:20 PM by MicroGuy

It's called insanity and it will most likely continue until Proof of Work's (PoW) electrical demand turns the world into a global oven scorching the planet and turning major cities into dust.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

It will keep going up for a while until the price touches $10000, it will happen before the end of the year and we all know that it will really happen.

There is no reason at all, but tell me one thing, are you worried about the price? or you just dont like to see it going up? I am glad that it touched 9000, and there are a lot of memes about the price, lmao.
Just keep calm mate, i guess that you are earning money from this pump, and we all are on the same situation that you are now.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

There was a possibility of the fork and hence we experienced initial boost when the price was down but as of now, I don't understand the exact reasons for pumping from the Bitcoin price from institutional investors and other big whales. I am in the process of discussion with some trader friends and even they are unaware of the reasons causing this price rally. However, I am expecting a correction and price won't cross $10K level for the term more than a month.
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

I think Thanksgiving played a huge part. Seriously. People who hadn't seen their relatives for a long time got together at the dinner table, and inevitably, if one of the family members was into bitcoin, the discussion eventually moved in that direction. People got interested in bitcoin, wanted in, which led to an increase in demand and therefore the price. Even if it might not be entirely responsible for the surge alone, I'm fairly convinced that Thanksgiving dinners were very important.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

I think Thanksgiving played a huge part. Seriously. People who hadn't seen their relatives for a long time got together at the dinner table, and inevitably, if one of the family members was into bitcoin, the discussion eventually moved in that direction. People got interested in bitcoin, wanted in, which led to an increase in demand and therefore the price. Even if it might not be entirely responsible for the surge alone, I'm fairly convinced that Thanksgiving dinners were very important.

This is one of a reason that I haven't thought of at all and cant imagine how this would really play out and immediately someone discussed it in the family, the others just went all in, in a matter of days without even trying to understand what bitcoin is really about.

The reason for this is not what I feel matters because we can't really do anything about it but what we can all make out of it is what matters. A lot of things will happen, we all want a reason but truth be told even the reasons we give ourselves, are just mere speculations which is not even close to the real truth.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

Honestly, this never crossed my mind but I think you are right. I think Thanksgiving and Christmas this year are going to contribute massively to Bitcoin value increasing. However, with that said then most likely in January we will see a huge crash. Think about it... a bunch of people all over the world will get BTC for their presents and then want to sell them to get money because they don't care about it and just want to buy stuff with it, and this big worldwide global dump is going to crash the markets.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

the thanksgiving table could not change bitcoin a lot, maybe those families who were talking about bitcoin did not even invested more than $10k in bitcoins. Do you really think that they all invested more than 30 billion dollars just because a crazy guy said that they MUST invest?

it just makes no sense, there has been a much more important fact of why bitcoin has suddenly rised between yesterday and today.

And i heard that the main purpose of this pump was because Korea was involved with bitcoin, and i dont know why they agreed to buy tons of bitcoins, maybe this is the real purpose of why it increased a lot.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

I think something bad will happen soon , at end of november or start of december . Its really cool that bitcoin rise in value , but this one is just too fast . If i had spare money i would short it close to 10k . Its just my opinion , but something dosnt seem right , look at that Graph . I think its just manipulation at the moment , because what i can see around me is only everybody thinking about buying and buying . But when big boys will start sell and there will be no buyers , panic will happen Smiley
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

At first I thought that this pump is due to the upcoming hard fork now it is said that it has been cancelled, I am not sure about that, still price is increasing, this fork may cause a little impact on price but no idea about the strong reason behind, still searching on.

mvillar

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:27:39 PM

I really can't understand why. I don't know in your countries but in mine, mainstream media is consistently bashing bitcoin the last two months... how is bitcoin media coverage in your countries?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:45:31 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 09:42:31 AM by filharvey

There is no significant hard fork coming and people now don't expect hard forks as they have realized that they are useless.CME has entered the bitcoin market and CBOE is also going to enter.That's why,the high increase in price.Also,nowadays bitcoin is getting heavy media exposure which makes it familiar to broader population.So,greater the demand,higher its price.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
TipMePlz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:46:44 PM

Is simple by people buying and buying and buying next dump will take bitcoin price to decrease. Wait for it.
Draketom

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:49:00 PM

Pump is increasing the value of a coin by manipulating the price by some big money holders
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:55:03 PM

What bitcoin fork you are talking about? One of the factor that I can see why bitcoin is pumping like this way first there are people / whales decided to buy when it was at dip and just did a massive buys and that affected the demand resulting price increase.

Also if you will watch popular news media on television like cnbc and as well as bbc. The FUD that financial experts spread helped bitcoin to pumped too.

They just give bitcoin a free advertisement and that's why the awareness about bitcoin has been raised.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: